Villa in Quesada, Costa Blanca, Spain - Landscaped Community Surrounded By Many Competition Golf Courses, 10 Mins From Beach
Our delux air-conditioned 3 bedroom villa is part of a beautifully landscaped community in the prestigious Dona Pepa II area of Ciudad Quesada. This town is well established and has palm lined avenues, wide roundabouts and various individual commercial centres providing every facility needed- supermarkets, bars, restaurants, shops, doctors and dentists. Quesada is surrounded by championship golf courses, has its own aquapark and is just 10 minutes from many beautiful beaches. The impressive swimming pool is just seconds from the back garden and is for the private use of the small gated community of Elena. The balconies of both upstairs bedrooms afford views of either the pool or across to the beautiful scenery of the national park and the lakes. The house is equipped with all mod cons, air-conditioning in all rooms.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
As an expatriate for many years have travelled the world both living and holidaying. As a single mum with 4 children ranging from 12 - 23 my homes are purchased with location and convenience in mind and created with luxury yet homeliness. Scardroy Homes is a small business that I manage myself and therefore have created homes of quality and take pride in the personal service and attention given to clients.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Carina Buchanan, Holland - lovely holiday. Excellent location for shops and restaurants. Balcony perfect for sunbathing. (July 09).
John Roos, Norway - thanks for the lovely Villa in Spain. Both my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the great pool and the quiet friendly location. The modern villa was clean as well as having all of the mod cons required for a relaxing vacation. The shops are also in a handy distance away so this saved a lot of stress as well. thanks again and look forward to our next visit. (May 08).
Gwen Dick, Aberdeenshire - lovely roomy villa, clean and well looked after. Swimming pool just outside front door and beach 10 mins drive. What more could you ask for? (October 09).
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
I would recommend this villa. The location was great with swimming pools out the front of property. The villa was clean and very well maintained with everything we needed. I also found the owner very friendly and helpful.
From the Owner
“Went on holiday to Quesada and by the 2nd visit wanted to buy my own place! The town has a village and friendly feel yet close to bigger cities and only a short drive from both Alicante and Murcia airport. Convenient, with many amenities, the villa is in a well established quiet and pretty complex. It gets sun all day and evening and is in easy walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, etc and a short drive to beaches and towns/airports. Near salt lakes it is a wonderful area to safely cycle around the area but easy to drive to mountains and sea.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beaches of Guardamar and Torrevieja are no more than a 15 minute drive away. This part of the Costa Blanca benefits from many glorious beaches of fine sand and warm water such as Guardamar, and the area also has a number of small and quiet bays with transparent water such as Campoamor and Cabo Roig. Most beaches have been awarded “blue flag” status, reflecting their superb quality and offer facilities such as bars, restaurants, children's climbing frames and volleyball nets.
Alicante airport is a 30 minute drive away and Murcia (San Javier) is no more than 30 minutes. Car hire is not essential as we can organise transfers however it is recommended if you would like to travel anywhere outside Quesada.
The nearest coastal towns of Guardamar and Torrevieja are 10 minutes drive away and as Quesada is located very near the main coastal highway towns like Alicante, Orihuela, Elche, Murcia, Cartagena and La Manga are all easily accessible within 30-45 minutes.
There is a buzzing high street in Quesada which provides everything that you may require from restaurants and take aways, bars, shops and there are three smaller commercial centres within 5/10 mins walking distance from the villa offering large supermarkets, other restaurants and bars, boutique shops, dentists, hairdressers and doctors. All the surrounding towns have markets on different days of the week which are well worth investigating. The climate and the excellent blue flag beaches provide a variety of water sports from wind surfing, kite surfing, water skiing, scuba diving etc. Paragliding and kite surfing are also very popular with a couple of centres located to the north of Torrevieja at Santa Pola.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Jul 2017 - 13 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
All bookings can be done by telephone or email. We require a 10% deposit on booking and the balance and a damage/key deposit are due 8 weeks before departure. The guests will be met by our housekeeper who will require 65 euros on arrival for the cleaning at the end of your stay. There will be complimentary tea/coffee/sugar and milk and water for you.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs shower room with basin and WC. Upstairs large bathroom with corner bath, shower over, WC, bidet and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with single bed plus one. Bedroom 3 with single bed plus one.
- Notes on accommodation: This property is well suited for families as the front and back garden are secure - there are gates to both entrances and the community is gated. We can provide, via a professional and efficient specialist rental company, any baby or child equipment eg cots, seats, stair gates, sterilizers for a small fee payable on arrival - on request. There is also a child pool attached to the main pool. Outside: There is a small shared front garden and a rear tiled back patio, tables, chairs and sun loungers for 6 people and a brick built barbecue provided. There is a large shared pool within 20 yards of the back gate with a separate child's pool - this can be seen from the house and back patio. Utility Room: Washing machine, steam iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned prior to your arrival and all linen and towels (including beach/pool towels) are provided. If you are staying longer than a week you can opt for a mid-stay clean/change of linen and towels at a reasonable extra charge. Other: Bedroom 1 has air-conditioning and fan and large sunny balcony. Bedroom 2 has fan and balcony. Bedroom 3 downstairs has fan.