Villa in Highlands Reserve, Davenport, Florida - 10 mins to Disney, Walking distance to Shops and Restaurants, WIFI, Cable TV in every Bedroom
Our villa is “a home from home” and includes: Fully Air Conditioning. Wireless internet. Fully fitted kitchen with self catering facilities.
Laundry room with ironing board etc. Towels, beach towels, hair dryer. Private swimming pool and spa with alfresco dining and sun loungers.
Our family business is based in the historic town of Gravesend, the home of Pocahontas the Indian Princess featured in the Disney movie; and where we have an Estate Agents Orange Property Services established in 2000. However, Dad (Roy) has been renting property in Kent and London for over 30 years and consequently has a wealth of experience in the rental field. Son (Jay) has successfully moved the business forward into the 21st century by developing an on-line booking system, website and other technical delights! Roy and Jay are your first port of call on your holiday adventure.
As a growing family, now with young grandchildren, we are very much aware of the needs and expectations of a family on vacation and truly believe that we have created the perfect holiday that all family members will enjoy. We have learned from our own experiences as a family group on holiday in Florida and based on that know-how, we have tailored our package that will cater for your entire needs, leaving you care free to enjoy a marvelous holiday.
We have successfully offered high quality villas on the Highlands Reserve in Florida for a number of years. Our representatives, Kevin and Charlotte Booth, reside at Highlands Reserve and they are committed to ensuring that a high standard of cleanliness and maintenance awaits you in your holiday home. After all a happy guest is our best advertisement!
Having read this, we trust you are assured that whilst we are dealing with Disney adventures, we are certainly not a Mickey Mouse outfit!
About the Owner
About The Owner
Owners profile to follow.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
10 minutes to Disney attractions.
Within walking distance to local shops & restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom. Downstairs bathroom Large en-suite with separate extra large shower cubical and spa.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - super king bed with en-suite. Bedroom 2 - queen bed. Bedroom 3 - queen bed. Bedroom 4 - twin beds. Bedroom 5 - twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Private pool with optional heating, child safety gate, alfresco dining, sun loungers. Utility Room: American size washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, beach towels are all included. Other: Dining room table fully dressed.