Villa in Denia, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location, with Sea Views and Mountain Walks
Luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in a picturesque private location in Denia. Full air-conditioning, large 4 x 12 private pool, spacious gardens, and patio areas, sun loungers by the pool, covered and shaded areas for alfresco dining and stunning palm trees set the scene against the back drop of the magnificent Montgo mountain. Equipped to the highest standard for a luxury holiday and in the perfect location just a short distance from the lively cosmopolitan town of Denia with its fabulous beaches, shops, restaurants, tapas bars and stunning marina. Denia is a truly Spanish town to be enjoyed by the whole family. Close by are at least two 18 hole golf courses, water and theme parks are 30 mins drive away and nearby the picturesque villages. Many fiestas during the summer months.
Top Traveller Review
Relaxing family holiday
About the Owner
Myself and my wife are from Ireland, we purchased Nianna in 2007. we had been going to Denia with friends for several years and simply fell in love with the place and the whole area. When we decided to buy (after looking at lots of properties)we found Nianna and fell in love with it instantly, as we are sure you will if you chose to holiday there
4.5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Relaxing family holiday
We stayed here for a week but wish we had booked for two!. It was our first visit to Spain other than weekends in Barcelona. This villa is in a lovely relaxed setting with a fantastic backdrop, a great pool and plenty of shade if you want to get out of the sunshine for a while. The villa had everything we required, even air conditioning when we needed to cool down. We'd love to come back and explore further especially as we found our favourite restaurant on the last night!
All my family inc elderly mother in law spent 2 relaxing weeks at this beautiful villa . Many days spent by the large swimming pool in the brilliant sunshine .All the facilities mentioned are great and the outside kitchen is a bonus as you can cook and eat outside in the sun.It is so secluded and quiet here you can here the bees buzzing or a short drive takes you to many Spanish unspoilt towns and villages.if you want to get away and relax its ideal
From the Owner
“It is private ,has great outdoor areas and is quiet”
Activity and Interests
10-15 minutes drive to Denia Port and the magnificent golden sands of Denia Beach (Las Marinas) stretching 6-8km. Lots of restaurants along the Marina and Beach area. Welcome Pack On Arrival.
The closest airports are either Alicante or Valencia, both are one hours drive and car hire is very reasonable. A car is definitely recommended.Murcia airport is approx 1hour 45 mins away.
La Pedrera village is 1km away with local shop, pharmacy and two bar/restaurants.Denia Town itself is a further one and a half km away
Eroski supermarket is only 2 km away where you are able to stock up with all you will need.There are also Consom and Lidl Supermarkets nearby In denia town center there is an indoor fresh fruit veg meat and fish market which is quite good value.A lot of the bar Restaurants have free Wi Fi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169|
A non-refundable deposit of 200 euros per week required to confirm booking. Balance of payment due 8 weeks before the start of holiday.
Saturday is the usual day for changeover, but if the situation allows we can be flexible. In high season the villa is available at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Also flexible depending on occupancy.
Notes on prices:
Prices for the property are per week in euros. Bookings over two weeks will receive concession rates.
Nialljodonnell@gmail.com Details of payment will be provider by owners on request
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 shower, wc, vanity unit. Bathroom 2 en-suite shower, wc, hand basin Hot water in showers and hand basins is instant.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed, PLUS PULL Out BED
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6(3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with single bed plus pullout bed this room has its own doorway. Folding bed available.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in every room. Outside: There are 2 large paved patio areas fully equipped with outside dining furniture, barbecue and sun loungers. The garden boasts a delightful display of colorful shrubs, cactus and palm trees and walkways. The pool is 4 x 12 and plenty big and safe enough for the whole family, it is also illuminated in case you fancy a night time dip. The whole grounds and the villa are enclosed and private, and it is truly a wonderful villa and location for a magnificent holiday, you will not be disappointed. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Linen and towels for use in the villa only are included, sunbathing towels are provided for the pool area. A change of linen and towels is provided for 2 week stays. Other: Garage with second large fridge. Two bicycles.