Villa in La Marina, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Quiet Location, Close to all Amenities, and Numerous Beaches
This delightful villa is situated a couple of miles from beautiful sandy beaches on the urbanisation of La Marina. It is a spacious property providing ideal accommodation for families or couples in a beautiful part of the region. The villa is equipped with everything you would need and provides a 'home from home' feel and is within walking distance to numerous bars & and restaurantsAlicante airport is 20 minutes north, or alternatively Murcia airport is approx. 50 minutes south.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Activity and Interests
The lovely unspoilt beach of La Marina is only a 5 minute drive away (EEC Blue flagged for cleanliness, lifeguards), and is part of a 9km stretch of golden sand. It is shaded by sand dunes and a pine forest and also hosts a new board walk through a conservation area overlooking a salt lake. Within a short drive you will find many more lovely beaches to spend your days.
Alicante airport is 20 minutes north, or alternatively Murcia airport approx 50 minutes south, both servicing frequent flights. Car hire is recommended to explore the region. La Marina is conveniently situated just off the main coastal road through the Costa Blanca (N332) providing easy access to may places of interest. There is also a good year round bus service from the urbanisation to all major towns/villages and the beach (summer only).
La Marina is close to many beaches and interesting places to visit: South: Guadamar - 10 mins; Torrevieja - 20 mins. North: Santa Pola - 10 mins; Alicante (good shops and harbour, castle) - 20 mins; Benidorm-1hr (fantastic water park). Inland: Elche - 20 mins.
We are within easy access to many leisure activities, water sports, aqua parks, walking, go karting etc. If you are keen market goers, markets are held every day of the week in one of the many local villages. La Marina hosts a biweekly market where you can buy fresh local produce or indulge yourself in many of the Spanish style wares.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Payment is in Sterling only with a 50% deposit is required to reserve your booking. The balance plus a separate £100 refundable security deposit is required 6 weeks prior to departure.
Saturday or Sunday during school holidays otherwise flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week and payable in UK Pounds only.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 x main bathroom with bath, shower over, bidet and mirrored sink unit. 1 x shower room.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double bed with built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 - Twin beds with built in wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air-conditioning/heating throughout as well as ceiling fans. Outside: There is a lovely private garden to the front and side of property with parking on a gated driveway. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned for your arrival and after you have departed. Clean towels and linen are provided. Other: Air-con throughout. The front terrace has table and chairs overlooking the garden as does the large roof solarium along with sun parasol, sun beds and barbecue. The shared pool is a few houses down the same road.