Villa near Gumusluk, Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Region, Turkey - Stunning Panoramic Sea View Over Aegean Sea
When you enter to this 3 storey villa from the road (middle) level, you will face the living/dining room with the wide patio doors to the large terrace overlooking the Greek and Turk Islands and then you will know that you hired the right villa. It is lovely, spacious, modern. Add this to wonderful sunsets, citrus gardens and panoramic sea views and starry skies and you have a tranquil and picturesque setting, perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
In 2010, after living in London for 10 years, I moved back to my country of origin and my house in Bodrum, Turkey . I enjoy the lovely climate and the rural pace of life and would find it hard to go back to city living. I get fresh cows milk from the villagers, make my own yoghurt, get my fresh fruit and vegetables from the village markets, and the eggs come from happy chickens.
If I want to have a relaxing day on a quiet beach, I go to the local Kadikalesi beach or I go to Gumusluk, which is only 3 km away from my house and known for it’s bohemian life style. If I want to have a taste of the city life, I am only 20 mins drive to party town Bodrum center or even an hours flight to Istanbul where I lived for the most part of my life.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had an absolutely amazing holiday in a beautiful part of Turkey. The villa had everything you would wish to have for a family including teenagers with great views. Easy access to local beaches, bars restaurants without the need of a car. The icing on the cake was the welcoming and helpfulness of Gulsum. Nothing was too much trouble.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Lucas Family of Simon, Tracey, George, Rosie & Alice
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Stayed here for 8 nights with a party of 6 adults and 2 small kids. It was wonderful. The place is large, clean, stylish and well-maintained. The pool is great and the views every bit as good as the photos suggest. The owner was extremely helpful, and speaks very good English. Communication from start to finish was swift and clear. Overall a lovely and hassle-free experience. Highly recommended.
My wife and I along with 5 children thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this villa. We were terrifically supported by the owner who arranged all of our trips, visits, taxis and she dis interpretation for us and ensured we enjoyed our stay. The weather was very hot and the swimming pool was great to use and cool off. The villa had lots of space over three floors with four super bedrooms. Although the villa is a little out of the way, Gilsum has many contacts who can and did assist us. We visited Kos, the water park in Bodrum, shopping in Bodrum and of course the water sports on the local beach. All in all a great week.
Lovely cool, clean, bright house. The views are amazing as are the sun sets. Near to Turgetreis and gumersluk which are both worth visiting on the local dolmus.Everything you need is in the villa and we spent a few nights eating all fresco with a barbecue and local beer and wine.
such a pity we hadnt booked for 3 weeks!!!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Local hotels provide water sports, tennis, massage and beauty treatments on a day pass basis.
Apart from the nearest Kadikalesi beach (only 10-15 mins walk down the hill) and Turgutreis and Gumusluk beaches (both 10mins drive), there are dozens of beaches to go in the peninsula. Akyarlar, Yahsi, Ortakent, Bitez, Gumbet, Bodrum, Torba, Turkbuku, Yalikavak beaches are all within 20-30 mins drive. A list of information about the shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, beaches, sightseeing to be given to yourselves on your arrival.
Direct (in season)- Easyjet, Pegasus, Onur Air, Thomas Cook, Thomson, Monarch, First Choice, Excel, Aegean Flights. Milas Airport is only 45-50 mins away from the villa.
An airport transfer to/from the villa can be arranged if required. Up to 4 people 130TL(approx.£40), up to 10 people 160TL(approx. £47).
The local regular minibus service (dolmush) stops 5-7 minutes walk away from the villa. This gives easy access to Turgutreis (10 mins), Gumusluk (10 mins), Yalikavak (30 mins), Bodrum centre (40 mins) and the rest of the peninsula. We would recommend that you hire a car in order to experience all that the area has to offer. However, if you simply want to relax around the villa and pool, with occasional trips around the peninsula then the minibuses (or perhaps a taxi from time to time) will be al
A free welcome package provided. Please ask to the owner if you have any special requirements included to the welcome package at your own cost.
There are at least 6 supermarkets and a regular big Saturday market for fresh fruits and vegetables, bargain clothing and numerous banks, shops, bars, restaurants, daily boat trips in Turgutreis. You can also go to Kos from Turgutreis port for only approx 30 euros return.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
A deposit of £200 (nonrefundable) for each week is required to secure your booking. The balance of the cost must be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival to the villa. You are requested to report any significant breakages on the departure day. A refundable security deposit of £250 is payable with the balance, which will be returned to you within one week after your depart.
Arrival at 3.30pm and departure should be made by 10.30am. If you have a late flight and require a late departure please contact to the owner. Can be flexible, depending on next arrival of the guest.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Please contact the owner for daily rates.
Reasonable use of electricity is included. However expect to pay over your stated rates for the electricity.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 170 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with wet shower and WC (garden level). Bathroom 2 with wet shower and wc (top level).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: king size bed with patio doors to the garden terrace (garden level). Bedroom 2: king size bed (garden level). Bedroom 3: double size bed with a door to balcony (top level). Bedroom 4: twin beds with a patio doors to balcony (top level).
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-cons are available in all bedrooms but extremely expensive to use, so please be considerate. Most windows and patio doors have mosquito nets fitted so can be left open for lovely natural cooling. Air-cons should only be used when you are in the house with all windows and doors closed otherwise it is not effective and the air conditioning capacity is designed only for the bedrooms. Please turn off the air conditions when you leave the house or leave bedrooms to be around the pool area. Outside: The garden has a kidney shaped private pool (approx 4 x 8m) with steps in the shallow end, slopes from 1.30m to 1.65m depth, and a hammock between the stone clad columns and furniture (sofa and sun loungers) to accommodate you in the garden when you like to swim or barbecue or just rest your eyes in the shimmering sea. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh linen and bathroom towels provided on your arrival. Daily/Weekly cleaning service is available at your own cost (approx. £60).