Villa in Roca Llisa, Ibiza (between Ibiza Town & Santa Eulalia del Rio) - Very Peaceful & Secure Location, Private Beach Nearby & Next to the Only Golf Club on the Island.
Welcome to Casa India Ibiza, our luxury villa in the exclusive neighbourhood of Roca Llisa.
With breathtaking views, this beautifully modernised villa sleeps up to 12 people in comfort, suiting either large families or a group on vacation.
It features 6 double bedrooms (all complete with en-suite bathroom, AC, iPod/iPhone music-dock and LCD TV), Wi-Fi throughout, in & outdoor kitchen/dining area, large open-plan salon (with Sky TV), 2 private swimming pools, fitness-room, study, outdoor yoga-platform, sprawling gardens and terraces.
The only golf course on the island forms part of the nearby landscape.
Casa India Ibiza is ideal for select private gatherings – it’s the perfect setting for fashion-shoots, yoga retreats/spa treatments and corporate offsite meetings or presentations.
Let us know your requirements and we´ll be happy to help.
We are only 10 minutes away from Ibiza Town and 5 minutes from the beach.
- 6 Double bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms
- Large open-plan salon (with Sky TV)
- 2 Large kitchens (in & outdoor)
- Outdoor dining area
- 2 Private swimming pools
- Terraces with shades
- Large areas to sunbathe (with sun and Balinese beds)
- Roof terrace with amazing panoramic views
- Landscaped gardens with water features
- Outdoor Yoga area ~ the perfect retreat
- Private workout studio with changing room, shower & TV/music system
- Private study-room / Library
- Space ideal for intimate gatherings, photo-shoots and corporate meetings
- Ample parking for both guests and visitors (24 hour security)
Coast / Beach:
- There is a small beach within the development, Cala Olivera. We are also close to the well known Sol Dén Serra beach. There are plenty of other popular beaches within easy reach too: Talamanca, Figueretas, Playa Dén Bossa, Es Codolar, Cala Jondal and Cala Llonga - all are under 15 - 20 minutes drive from the villa.
Hiring a car is recommended,
Airport - 15 min
Ibiza Town - 10 min
Everywhere Else - 20 - 40 mins
Services We Offer:
- Your stay will include daily room cleaning, breakfast service, maintenance and gardening.
- Additional maid, waitress, cleaning and laundry service available on request
We can arrange the following on request,
- Car and Driver Hire
- Airport Collection/Drop-off
- VIP Reservations (bars, restaurants & clubs)
- Chefs / Nannies / Maid Service
- Event Planning
- Boat Hire
- Island Tours/Excursions/Activities
[Tourist License App No.: 2014054262]
About the Owner
We are hotel, leisure & property professionals splitting our time between London, Ibiza & further a field - our villa & concept is 'CASA INDIA IBIZA' which we are happy and proud to share with you - Namaste!
[Tourist License App No.: 2014054262]
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The house is available for select private/intimate gatherings, fashion-shoots, yoga retreats/spa treatments and corporate offsite meetings or presentations.
Please contact us with your requirements and we'll try to help.
There is a private beach within the development. We are also close to Sol D'en Serra beach and Amante restaurant - highly recommended. There are plenty of other popular beaches within easy reach too: Talamanca, Figueretas, Playa D'En Bossa, Es Codolar, Cala Jondal and Cala Llonga - all are under 15-20 minutes drive from the villa, some even closer. Ibiza has over 70 beaches around the island, all at the highest European standards and are well maintained with tourists and locals in mind.
Ibiza airport is approximately 15 minutes by car, Ibiza Town 10 minutes and most places on the island will take between 20-40 minutes to travel to. Ibiza is a fairly small island in terms of size, so wherever you are on the island getting to a beach is easy!
Ibiza Town - the main town of the island is within 4km of the villa and everything else is close. Hiring a car is recommended during your stay but taxis are not to expensive.
If you need help planning your time in Ibiza let us know - our local insight is extensive and at your disposal.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% at time of booking and remainder to be paid one month prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 7 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 8 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 9 - Shower Enclosure
- Newly renovated to A grade standard – high-pressure showers, modern taps & sinks using the best materials and finishing: More than you would expect in a holiday home.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Double-bedrooms, all en-suite) Notes on bedrooms: All are double bedrooms, complete with en-suite bathroom, AC, iPod/iPhone music-dock and LCD TV)
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has been designed to cater for most requirements and we endeavour to be as flexible as possible - so please mention any special requests or requirements at the time of booking and we'll do our level best to accommodate and assist to ensure you have the best time during your stay. Outside: There are 2 main gardens, one on the higher-level and one on the lower-level. There is a large swimming-pool and surrounding terrace on the higher-level and a smaller one with terraces on the lower-level: plenty of space for you, your guest & visitors to relax or sunbathe comfortably. There is an outdoor kitchen/BBQ & dining-area on the lower-level in shade, ideal for outdoor entertaining and Al-fresco dining. Large areas to sunbathe (with sun & Balinese beds). Our furniture has been sourced from across Asia and is of the highest quality, in keeping with the villa, gardens and pools. Lots of space for kids, parents or small groups to share without feeling claustrophobic - A beautiful luxury villa set in amazing landscape with ample space inside and out: with the added bonus of privacy yet ideal & convenient location. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Can be done daily or bi-weekly by prior arrangement. Other services available on request. Other: Amazing roof terrace & gardens giving you breathtaking views over the golf course and towards Ibiza Town. Many places to relax in the sunshine or shade - there is also an outdoor BBQ/kitchen & dining-area, perfect for summer entertaining.