Villa in Son Bou, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Quiet Location with a Short Walk to Resort and Beach
Four bedroom detached villa, within walking distance of the resort of Son Bou. With four bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps 7 people. It has a modern large lounge, separate kitchen and two bathrooms. Outside, there is a large patio area, with barbecue, a beautiful swimming pool and large gardens, offering great privacy, but also being in a central location, close to all local amenities. To the central point of Son Bou, it is approximately a 5 minute walk, with the beach being just a 10 minute walk away. Son Bou has many facilities to offer for a perfect holiday. This upmarket resort has many facilities to cater and entertain for a one or two week stay. Here you will find a bowling alley, maze, discos, bars, supermarkets, gift shops, a chemist and many restaurants and cafes serving a range of International cuisine. Son Bou has the largest and arguably the best family beach on the island. Ideal for beach lovers and families.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ideal situation for walking, cycling, painting and fishing holidays. Horse riding, scuba diving and snorkeling is also available nearby. The resort has a popular new bowling alley.
Son Bou has the largest and arguably the best and safest family beach on the island and offers several beach bars with a variety of water sports activities, including jet skis, pedalos, windsurfing boards and snorkeling. Equipment is available to hire.
Son Bou can be found at the south of the island of Menorca is approximately 20 minutes from the islands airport near the capital Mahon. To enjoy Menorca to it full, car hire is recommended, although the resort does offer many shops, cafes, restaurants etc for those who want to enjoy the villa and the resort. For those who do not wish to hire a car, there is an excellent bus service from the resort, that can be used to travel to other resorts on the island.
Only 5 minute walk to the resort for entertainment, shops and restaurants. Nearest town Alaior is 7km and well worth a visit.
Arrangements can be made for hire of cots and high chairs.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Sep 2016 - 27 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non refundable deposit required at time of booking, remainder to be paid 10 weeks before holiday.
Changeover days are usually on Fridays, although special arrangement will be considered, on request.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
25% deposit required on booking. Remainder to be paid 10 weeks prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with shower, basin, wc. Bathroom 2 with shower, basin, wc, washing machine.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with single bed. All rooms have ceiling fans, fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and lamps.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The villa is set within a large private garden with a private pool (6 x 3m), sand shower, barbecue, terraced areas for lounging by the pool or relaxing in either sun or shade. A good selection of tables, chairs, parasols and loungers are provided. Utility Room: The washing machine is situated in bathroom 2. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa cleaned on arrival and departure. Bedlinen and towels for bathroom provided (not for beach use). Tea towels included.