Villa in Lindos Village, Rhodes, Dodecanese Islands, Greece - Lindian Traditional Villa Recently Renovated
Villa Mika is a traditional Lindian house. Situated close to a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops. Within a short walk to all Lindos beaches. It is the ideal property to rent as a whole house for family, group bookings or rent as individual studios. As you step into the front door you enter your own private paradise surrounded by flowers and grape vines with traditional hohlaki court yard flooring leading to the three bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom and kitchenette unit to offer our guests a bit more privacy. A perfect location for either a nice quiet beach holiday or a base to explore the island of Rhodes.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Close to Lindos beaches. Water skiing is available on Lindos main beach.
There are frequent charter flights to Rhodes island from many airports of Western and Eastern Europe. BA and Easyjet operate scheduled flights from Gatwick airport. Olympic Airways, Sky Express, Aegean Airlines fly daily from a lot of different Greek airports to Rhodes airport-Diagoras international airport.
Situated in Lindos village. 5km from Pefkos. 45km from Rhodes town.
Based in the village of Lindos on the main street and near to the police station.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact owners via e-mail to check availability and secure booking.
Flexible changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for 2 people in a room.
10 euro extra per extra bed per room.
Prices include air conditioning.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Each bedroom has it's own shower room with shower, toilet and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Room 1 on a double bed with separate kitchen, and an outdoor shower room. Room 2 on a Lindian bed with a kitchenette and shower room attached. Room 3 Can sleep 4 people,with two on the raised sleeping area and the other two on the ground floor area
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Traditional Lindian house recently renovated. Villa Mika is very safe for children as it has an enclosed courtyard for them to play and it is all on one level. Outside: As you step into the front door you enter your own private paradise surrounded by flowers and grape vines with traditional hohlaki court yard flooring leading to the three bedrooms.each room has it's own set of outdoor table and chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is three times a week. Linen twice a week and towels are changed everytwo days.