Villa In La Tercia, Murcia, Costa Calida, Spain - Ideal For Families, Couples, Groups And Golf Breaks
Our beautiful spacious open plan villa, faces South, on the foothills of the Sierra de Colombares regional park in a small traditional spanish village. It is situated between the unspoilt sandy beaches of the Costa Calida and the historical City of Murcia. Large rooftop solarium offers panoramic views over the village and surrounding countryside, this is a great secluded sundrenched spot to soak up the sun by day and dine alfresco by night. Our property is located on a development of quad villas and apartments, but within walking distance of the village facilities, which include 2 supermarkets, bakery, bars/cafes and a pharmacy. The quiet and secluded shared pool, equipped with a jacuzzi is less than 1 minutes walk away. The villa is well appointed and beautifully furnished in a contemporary style and is fully equipped for self catering, with a full double oven and microwave. The lounge area has a TV with Sky TV including english channels and DVD Player.
From April 2016 the property will have wi-fi available at a small additional charge if required.
About the Owner
We purchased this property to use as a holiday home and a rental property. We have furnished the house to a high standard and have tried to create a real home from home environment.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had such a great time, thank you so much for a wonderful stay and letting us use your home - Miss Sweeney.
Fab house, really welll equipped. Don't think there is anything you haven't thought of! - Steve.
From the Owner
“We love the location of the property being in a small Spanish village, it gives you the chance to experience real Spain without being too remote.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are several spas in the the area offering bathing sessions in therapeutic waters and treatments - a great opportunity for some pampering. You can also visit the healing waters of the Mar Menor and indulge in a mud bath or salt bath (free facility at bathing lakes approx 25 mins away from villa).
There are many fabulous beaches on the Costa Calida which can be easily reached by car. The beaches of the Mar Menor are located just 25 minutes drive away. The Mar Menor is Europe's largest salt water lagoon, the water stays very shallow for over 50m from the beach and is much warmer than the Mediterranean. There is also no tide making it extremely safe for young children and weak swimmers.
Alternatively visit some of the beaches of the Mediterranean, a 30 minute drive away.
The nearest airport is Murcia (San Javier) airport - 25 minutes drive. Alternatively Alicante is approx 55 minutes drive. Both have regular Easyjet, Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch and Flybe flights from major UK airports. Car hire is recommended and essential.
3 large shopping centres - 20 minutes.
Water park and zoo - 18 minutes.
Murcia City - 20 minutes.
Cartegena - 25 minutes.
Please note that this property is not situated in a large bustling holiday resort, it is located inland on a small development within a small Spanish village.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£80|
Please contact us for further details about the booking process or visit our website and download a booking form.
The changeover day is flexible (we will try and accommodate guests where possible with arrival and departure times dependent on other guests arriving and departing).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Short stays (min 2 nights) are available - please ask for details.
Discounts available for long term lets.
Please contact us for details of renting adjacent property for large groups (can sleep 14 in total on 2 properties).
Please contact us for last minute bookings for special offers!
Please note there is a 60 euro cleaning charge payable locally upon departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- limited accessibility ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - with WC, basin, bath/shower and bidet (first floor). Bathroom 2 - with WC, basin and luxury body jet shower (ground floor).
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms and double bed settee in living room). A travel cot can be provided and will fit on either Bedroom 1 or Bedroom 2. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - master suite with kingsize bed. (first floor) Bedroom 2 - twin beds. (first floor) Bedroom 3 - twin beds. (ground floor) All rooms have air-conditioning. Double bed settee in living room can sleep an additional 2 adults, a travel cot is also available for use.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is our own holiday home and therefore is furnished and equipped to a higher standard than purely just a rental property. Outside: There is a large terrace at the front of property furnished with a large patio table and 6 chairs. The terrace on first floor (accessible from both upstairs bedrooms) is furnished with a bistro set for 2 people. Large rooftop solarium furnished with sun loungers & reclining chairs. Parasols and a BBQ are also provided. The secluded shared swimming pool, with a jacuzzi, is situated within the same street as the property less than 1 minutes walk away. There is a driveway to park a car but we suggest parking the car outside the property on the street. Utility Room: Washing machine with tumble dryer located in kitchen. Iron and full size Ironing board provided. Retractable clothes line on roof terrace and pegs. Portable clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen, towels and tea towels are included, (excludes pool/beach towels). A fee of 60 euros is payable locally upon departure for cleaning. Other: Please contact us for details of renting adjacent property for large groups.