5 Bedroom House Ballinamore, Leitrim, - Peaceful Loc. 5 minutes from town
This house is the perfect retreat for a quiet relaxing holiday. Golf Course within 3 miles. Equestrian centre within two miles. Two miles from town, with quaint country pubs and restaurants. Boat rental available locally in the town.
Located one mile from the Shannon Erne waterway. Five Bedrooms with three on-suite. Set on its own one acre site, with lovely views of Lough Garadice.
Top Traveller Review
We will hopefully return.
About the Owner
New privately built house. Very well fitted out to suit a family holiday.
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
As a group of six we recently spent a long weekend in this so comfortable house. It is suitable for a quiet retreat in beautiful surroundings (the weather was idyllic and the conservatory ideal) but is also placed within easy reach of e.g. the Arigna Experience, Enniskillen, Florence Court, Marble Arch Caves etc, for the more energetic.
We will hopefully return.
The situation of this beautiful house is wonderful. So peaceful. So much space and I highly recommend a stay. Thank you!
Activity and Interests
Journey time from Dublin Airport or Sea Port is 2 hours. (110 miles).
Journey time belfast Airport is approximately 2 hours. (105 miles).
Journey time from Knock Airport 1 hour 15 minutes (55 miles).
Ballinamore 2 miles.
Enniskillen 23 miles.
Carrick on Shannon 18 miles.
Sligo 42 miles.
Dublin 120 miles
Equestrian centre within one miles
Fishing on local lakes withing two miles
One mile from Shannon Erne Waterway
5 minute drive to local shops and supermarkets
5 minute drive to local restaurants
- Changeover Day:
Flexible changeover days.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Main Bathroom with corner bath and large power shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, on suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, one suite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, on suite
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main Bedroom with solid oak bed, walk in wardrobe and en suite with bath and shower. Two Bedrooms with two double beds and one single beds. Downstairs bedroom with double bed and en suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Perfect family location, with room on site for children to play. Outside: Large deck at rear (south facing) of building. Barbecue available. Utility Room: Fully fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer, Ironing board and Iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen supplied and included in price. Other: Relax in the south facing Conservatory in comfortable furniture.