Villa Nimaya in Saligao, Near Calangute Beach, Goa, India - Quiet Property Located 10m Away From All the Beaches, Bars and Restaurants
Five bedroom villa with 1500sqm garden with 15m swimming pool. Complimentary breakfast. You can spend hours lazing by the poolside or lounging in one of the shady verandas on very comfortable daybeds enjoying a good book, or then sunning yourself in a private courtyard. The availability of several indoor outdoor areas make it possible to enjoy different living spaces without stepping on anyone’s toes. Everything at Nimaya starting from upholstery to cutlery has been handpicked by me personally with great care and relish. In each room hangs a painting that reflects the colours and nuances of India and its lushness. We have paid great attention to detail and are quite certain that Nimaya will aesthetically comfort and satisfy the most eclectic of palletes. Nimaya is perfectly located only minutes from some of the best restaurants and beaches in Goa. It is beautifully furnished and includes all amenities.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can organise Yoga and meditation and Ayurveda facilities in the nearby ashram.
Baga beach 7km / 10 min drive. Calangute beach 6km. Anjuna beach 10km. Morjim beach 27km. Nimaya is a short 10 min drive from the activity hub and numerous beaches.
Located in the North of Goa. Nearest airport Dabolim 45km. Car hire recommended and can be arranged on request. We advise you to hire local transport taxi or scooter while here.
We can assist you with reliable vendors of transport if required. Places of Interest: Old Goa approximate 40 mins drive. Mangueshi Temple approx 40 mins drive. Bird sanctuary.
Closest City: Panjim 13km. Mapusa 10km. A stone's throw away from the endless rice paddies Nimaya provides for privacy rejuvenation with only the song of birds, the occasional whistle of the toddy tapper climbing the coconut palms and the honk of the baker on his daily rounds to punctuate the calm. This unique country house is located in the typical serene village of Nagoa, just beyond the sandy shores and noise of Goa's beach belt, yet close enough to enjoy a day at Goa's popular beaches, Baga and Calangute, that are a mere 10 minute drive away. Bask in Goa's glorious sunshine by our tempting pool amidst the swaying palms and soak in the atmosphere.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
20 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£176|
50% deposit required if making a booking.
Up to 8 weeks – no cancellation charge.
4-8 weeks – 50% of rate refunded
2-4 weeks – 25% of rate refunded
Less than 2 weeks – no refund
Notes on prices:
12% Luxury Tax + 8.7% Service Tax will be added onto the prices quoted.
Taxes are liable to change without any prior notification.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- All the 5 bathrooms have a shower, wash basin,WC with health faucet. 3 bathrooms have outdoor shower areas too. They are all en-suite. There is an additional powder room with a WC with health faucet and a wash basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed with en-suite. Own veranda. Bedroom 2 double bed with en-suite. Bedrooms 3 double bed with en-suite. Pool view veranda. Bedroom 4 double bed with en-suite. Bedroom 5 with double bed and en-suite. Own sitting area and veranda
- Included in Price
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is a private cook for your individual service and convenience. Housekeepers and caretaker are solely there for your needs and comfort. The property is very well suited for children. We have a team of very attentive staff who will happily meet any special requirements that you might have. Wi-fi connected. The linen, duvets and selection of pillows are of the highest quality. All bedrooms are air conditioned. Pool towels are laid out fresh daily. Breakfast is complimentary and our cook will happily cook you a sumptuous Indian meal on request. At minimal rates. Emergency power backup. Outside: All common verandahs, living spaces etc have ceiling fans. Ample garden space with exotic birds and butterflies as regular visitors to the lush flora. Gardens 1500sqm. Planted with fruit trees, spice trees, lush palms. Colourful tropical flowers and wonderfully manicured Mexican lawns. 15m slick pool perfectly cleaned and maintained set amidst greenery with deckchairs and poolside bathroom with outside shower. Also a shady veranda to cool off from the afternoon sun. Outside Living area / patio with daybeds overlooking pool and gardens. Each bedroom except bedroom 4 has its private verandah or balcony or courtyard with a sit out. All rooms and outside spaces are wonderfully furnished. There is a Tylo Sauna and chill shower by the poolside. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included. Linen 400 thread count Linen Change twice a week. Towels and pool towels once in 2 days. Cleaning once daily. Laundry can be done as per requirement at minimal additional charge.