Villa in The Manor, West Haven, Davenport, America, USA - Suitable For Large Groups, Near All Theme Parks
A beautiful 6 bedroom villa with private pool. Located in The Manor, a gated community. This spacious luxury vacation home can easily accommodate 12 people. Appointed to a very high standard featuring a large pool, spa pool, games room and WIFI internet access plus much more. Wheelchair access to all doors. High Quality decoration and furnishings. All bedrooms have TV with cable and DVD player.
6 bedrooms, 4 of which are en-suite, 2 have bathrooms next to the bedrooms. Guardian Security 24/7 monitored home system with voice link, plus a security safe to store your valuables. Full wireless smoke detector that is connected directly to the local fire station and emergency lighting system. Games room with Nintendo Wii with a selection of games. Table Tennis, board games, CD player. Disabled equipment, pool hoist with bed or chair. Free unlimited local and international calls. Wi Fi access to the internet. Located within the 8 mile radius of Disney.
About the Owner
We are the Grainge family and we have four children and a gorgeous german shepherd dog.
Our eldest daughter is disabled and is in a wheelchair.
We live and work in the UK and enjoy the sun but as the UK the doesnt have much of it we like to go and seek the sunshine!!
We went for a holiday in Orlando in 2005 and have never looked back since. Even as our children grow up they never tire of being in Florida.
Guestbook comments from the owner
A fantastic beautiful place to stay! A home form home with all the comforts you can want. Very clean and equipment was a blessing saved hiring a wheelchair for my husband. Definately book again. Sue Dunkerley from Wirral UK. (stayed nov 08) The Dunkerley family has stayed twice with us in 2009 and has booked again for 2010
Thanks for a lovely stay, had a great time, villa was spotless and of a very high standard. We are definitely going to come back and will recommend it to anyone. Kim Murphy Mersyeyside UK (stayed jan 09) Ms Murphy has booked again to return Oct 2010
This exquisite 6 bed villa is something very special, the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated it is pure luxury throughout with excellent facilities and the perfect location for Disney, we are coming back for sure. Linda Moore UK (stayed dec 09) The Moore family emailed and booked again for Christmas 2010 while they were still in the villa!
From the Owner
“We bought this villa to enjoy our holidays on Orlando without the worry of wondering what we were going to find and if it was truly accessible for a wheelchair We love the location of this villa as it is within easy drive to all the shops, restaurants and theme parks, but it is in a conservation area so it is lovely and peaceful too. We are situated off the Ronald Reagan Parkway right by Champions Gate and Highway 27, the I4 and highway 192.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The Manor at Westhaven is conservation, gated community giving you all of the relaxation and security you could need.
On The Manor there is a communal pool, play areas and a tennis court for you to use.
The nearest beach is Coco Beach which is 83km away.
Orlando richly deserves its reputation as the 'Vacation Capital of the World'. There is an endless choice of entertainment and attractions. The Disney theme parks, the water parks, Universal, Sea World, Gatorland and Florida's own everglades, a large selection of dinner shows, Orlando's shopping malls are a shoppers paradise! Don't miss a great evening at Kissemee Old Town Vintage Car Rally (Friday/Saturday) we are next to Champions Gate golf complex. You are close enough to reach McDonalds, supermarket, restaurants yet the only sounds you will hear while sipping your evening cocktails are the crickets and the water burbling from the jacuzzi into the swimming pool.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
All year round
1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Any stays less than 14 nights incur an additional £100.00 cleaning fee ($150.00)
A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking and the rest of the payment is due 10 weeks prior to departure.
Changeover day can be any day. Checkout is 10am although late checkouts are available when possible but may incurr an additional charge.
Notes on prices:
Prices per week in UK pounds. If extra pool heating is required it is £25 per day .
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We think we understand what is needed to make a great holiday. So we have equipped this villa with everything you will need to have a wonderful break. We have made sure that there is something for everyone and have made it comfortable and relaxing. Because we use it too we want it to be a home from home and not to worry about anything so we have made sure it is comfortable as well of that extra bit of luxury. We have a wide range of DVDs, board games and pool toys, there is also beach towels for you to use to take to the beach or to the water parks and this saves a huge amount of space in your suitcases.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to beds 1 and 2 with shower, bath, WC, twin sinks. En-suite to bed 3 with bath/shower, WC, twin sinks. En-suite to bed 4 with shower, WC, sink. 5th bathroom has shower, wc, sink 6th bathroom has WC, sink.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Plus Cot and Childs Bed Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 and 2 King master suites. Bedroom 3 Queen master suite. Bedroom 4 Twin beds and en-suite. Bedrooms 5 and 6 twin beds. All bedrooms have TV, cable, DVD, hairdryers and ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Fully air conditioned and all rooms have ceiling fans for your comfort, there is a wide range of DVDs and board games for all ages to keep you all entertained, there is a highchair, cot, childs bed for your use all free of charge. Outside: The pool area has a fence to safeguard children and is covered in a pool net to stop those nasty bugs! There are plenty of chairs and beds to relax around the pool. There is also a garden with seating areas and a relaxing water feature to listen to while sitting in the sun. BBQ's can be hired to use in the garden area. Pool heating is available in the cooler months for a extra fee of £22 per day. Utility Room: The washing machine and tumble dryer are in the garage with clothes maiden, wash baskets, iron and iron board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels / linen are provided. 12 large beach towels for the water parks leaving extra space in your suitcase! the villa is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival, if you require an extra clean mid stay than this can be arranged for a small fee. Other: The garage is a games room with a nintendo Wii with lots of games, a table tennis table, a selection of board games, tennis rackets and balls for the court, sofa, table and chairs for that teenage chill out!