Villa in Akkaya Valley, Dalaman, Turkey - Beautiful, Tranquil Position, 30 Mins From Airport And Beaches
3 bedroom interior-designed villa with two pools and on-site restaurant, nearby equestrian centre and boat hire and trips on the lakes. Villa has garden access, 3 furnished terraces with satellite TV. Furnished to a very high standard, and fully equipped with air conditioning throughout. Lakeside Villa is in real Turkey, with no high rise hotels or noisy discos. It is on a small complex of semi–detached villas sharing two swimming pools with beautiful lake and mountain views. Hire a car and explore the unspoiled Turkish coastline with beautiful scenic beaches, the stunning Gocek marina, bustling local towns of Dalaman, Fethiye and Dalyan and fabulous restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Sarigerme beach - 30 minutes drive. Long sandy beach with watersports, childrens play area, restaurant and picnic area
Iztuzu beach - in coastal town of Dalyan - 30 minutes drive, then stunning boat transfer or drive to famous loggerhead turtle beach.
Restaurants on the river, bars, shops, night clubs.
Sarsala beach - 40 mins drive - amazing scenery, small cove with restaurant overlooking islands and turquoise sea.
Dalaman International airport is 30 minutes from villa.Straight road passing Dalaman town. Car Hire is recommended and we can arrange for you at discounted rates - approx £18 per day
Dalaman International Airport 30 minutes by car
Dalaman town - for shops, supermarkets, banks and restaurant - 15 minutes by car
Dalyan - 30 minutes by car - river side town for boat trips to sea or mud baths. Bars, restaurants, shops
Gocek - 30 minutes by car - sophisticated marina - bars, restaurant, boat rips, shopping
Fethiye - 1 hour by car - large Turkish town
Saklikent - stunning fresh water gorge, float the rapids
Marmaris - 1hr 15 mins by car - large resort for night clubs etc
Akkaya restaurant - 5 minute walk from villa - fabulous restaurant modelled on famous restaurant in Kenya with waterfall and birds nest tables up in the trees.
Boat trips on lake can be arranged at restaurant
Akkaya lake - 10 minute walk from villa
Equestrian Centre - on site 5 minutes walk from villa
- Booking Notes:
Rental includes linen, towels, electricity, gas bottle and air conditioning. We require a refundable booking fee of £100 at time of booking and balance of payment 30 days before departure. Full refund of deposit if booking cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to departure. Use of villa and facilities is at your own risk.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom with shower and WC - 1st floor En suite with bath / shower, WC - 2nd floor Separate WC - ground floor
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - kings size bed, wardrobe, interior designed - 1st floor. Bedroom 2 - double bed, dressing table, 1st floor Bedroom 3 - twin beds, wardrobe - 2nd floor All bedrooms with balcony with furniture - fabulous views over lake and mountains
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning is standard. There is ample parking for several cars. 24 hour on site security. Outside: There are 2 communal pools private to Lakeside (not heated). 1 pool is adjacent to the balcony. Sun Loungers and umbrella are provided with the property. Beach towels are provided. Utility Room: In the entrance there is a large hall cupboard containing mop, bucket, beach towels, emergency strip light, first aid kit, torch, umbrella etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned before arrival. Crisp white cotton bedding provided and towels. Small food package included. Transfer from airport and return included Other: Balcony off lounge and kitchen has dining table with 4 chairs overlooking swimming pool and spectacular mountain views