Villa in Pinheiros Altos, Nr. Quinta do Lago / Almancil, Algarve, Portugal - On Golf Development Mile from Beach, Air-Con and Underfloor Heating
This beautiful 5* villa is situated close to the well known area of Quinta do Lago in Pinheiros Altos. It is a well equipped 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 10) with cots and z beds also available, and is all you will need for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in the Algarve. Within 10 minutes drive of the villa you will find championship golf courses, numerous restaurants, golden beaches, the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve and many other sports and leisure facilities. The small, elegant shopping mall of Quinta shopping is located directly at the entrance of Quinta do Lago with boutiques, paper shops, coffee shops and bars. The villa is approximately 15 minutes drive from Faro International Airport which is a short flight away from most European capitals.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful beach of Ria Formosa is about 5 mins drive away. During the summer months there is life-guard on duty and water sports are also available. Near the beach there are 2 nature trails where many wild birds can be seen. There is a lake also near the beach which offers lake fishing, water skiing, windsurfing, pedalos and scuba diving. Other beaches can also be found nearby.
Nearest airport is Faro approx 9km away. Car hire is highly recommended and we can help with best local firms.
The town of Almancil is around 4kms away. The market town of Loule is approx 9kms and it is well worth a visit to the daily under cover market and the Saturday morning market. Faro is approx 9kms and in the modern shopping centre you will find a cinema, large supermarket and many shops and boutiques.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
November & December
1 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Xmas & New Year
17 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£640|
Changeover day is Friday during peak season. Outside of peak months, this may be negotiable. Villa must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Good discount for long winter lets and for over 2 week summer lets.
25% deposit is required to secure your booking. The final balance payment plus damage deposit and any extras are due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master - huge bathroom with bath, seperate shower, wc and bidet and twin sinks. En-suite to bed 1 - Bath with shower and wc. En-suite to bed 2 - Shower and wc. En-suite to bed 3 and 5 - Bath with shower, twin sinks, and wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 3 Single Bed, Bunk Beds w/ pull-out bed underneath
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Can be made as double
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, Can be made as double
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - Upstairs suite with private terrace, king double bed. Bed 1 - Twin beds, with doors to courtyard. Bed 2 - Twin beds private patio Bed 3 - Twin beds private balcony. Bed 5 - King bed, brand new addition All en suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All 5 bedrooms are air-conditioned and for the winter months there is under floor heating throughout and a lovely large stove in the sitting room. The property is large, airy and open plan, with plenty of space for 10 people and lots of separate terrace areas and outside space for grown-ups and children. On arrival there is a pack with heaps of local information on best restaurants, activities with children and beaches and we also have a great villa manager on hand who can help with everything from baby sitting to English speaking doctors. We can also provide, cots, highchairs, playpens and lots of children's toys for inside and out. Outside: The fully matured and well manicured gardens are well stocked and have a border of oleander which adds to the privacy. There is a large 12 x 4 metre infinity swimming pool with Roman steps, perfect for small children, which can be heated when required. There are terrace areas surrounding the house and pool, and the garden is partly laid to lawn. Gas BBQ and covered dining terrace with patio furniture. There is also a UV shade covered area next to pool, perfect for keeping little ones protected from the sun whilst outside. Many large family groups with children all ages have enjoyed staying at the villa but young children playing on the upper terrace need supervision. Utility Room: Washer, dryer, large second fridge - perfect for drinks, second dish washer, sink and outside seperate drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly stay includes a mid week towel change and light clean. Fortnightly stay will also include a full clean after a week, an additional towel change plus a linen change. Towels, pool towels and linen are included. Extra maid service on request. Other: TV room with large plasma screen with Satellite TV, DVD. Good choice of children's films. Pool heating is charged at 350 in July and August and 500 for the rest of the year.