Apartment in Peyia, Nr Coral Bay, Paphos - Ideal Location, 5 Minutes Drive to the Beach
*You can't beat this for value for money!* The apartment is situated on the small Ektoras 2 development, just off the main road into Peyia Village. It is a modern style apartment with a fantastic large balcony, ideal for sunbathing and alfresco dining. Set on the hillside with a view of the sea. The shops, bars and restaurants of Peyia Village are within 10 minutes walking distance. The apartment comes fully equipped with everything you could need for a self-catering holiday on the beautiful island of Cyprus. The pool is shared between just 11 other units and offers toilet and shower facilities poolside. Private covered parking space directly under the apartment gives essential shade to your hired car.
The family resort of Coral Bay is just 5 minutes drive away and Paphos just 15 minutes. This gives a tri-centre holiday to suit everbody's holiday tastes. From the relaxing balcony, chilled out Peyia Village, blue flag beaches at Coral Bay and the lively resort of Paphos.
About the Owner
The apartment is family owned by brother and sister, Jamie and Sarah and their respective spouses Lisa and James.
We chose the apartment as we love Cyprus, so much so that Jamie and Lisa even got married in Paphos Town Hall.
We have four children between the two families.
Coral Bay and Peya village are our favourite parts of Cyprus and we have sampled both sides of the island.
We purchased in 2009 and we are delighted with the apartment. The huge balcony gets the sun all day and the pool is very close for a cooling dip.
The apartment is a few hundred yards from Peyia village and is just a short drive (5 minutes) from Coral Bay.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“We love the area and love the peaceful surroundings of Peyia village whilst having the busy resorts of Coral Bay and Paphos close at hand. There are loads of good restaurants within easy reach as well as the beautiful beach at Coral Bay. The apartment is close to main roads and is easy to find. Access to the airport is good and soon there will be a new Marina just 1.5 miles away. The Cyprus golf resorts are also within reach. This is a small development that includes a relatively large pool. The apartment is managed by a local British ex pat who has provided the apartment with detailed local eateries and amenities.”
Activity and Interests
Coral Bay Beach is just 5 minutes drive.
Paphos Airport is 30 minutes drive (30km).
Peyia village centre is 600m where you will find grocery shop, butchers, bakers, chemist and bank. Coral Bay is a 5 min drive. Paphos Reptile Park 5–10 mins drive. Paphos town 15 mins drive. Troodos Mountains 1-1½ hours drive. Aphrodite Water Park 15 mins drive. Paphos Bar Street 20 mins drive. Tombs of the Kings, Archaeological Ruins 15 mins drive. Tsada Golf Club 25 mins drive. Paphos Bird and Animal Park 15 mins drive. Paphos Aquarium 15 mins drive.
The Akamas peninsula is excellent for walking and mountain biking, especially in the Spring. There is excellent walking trails in the Akamas Peninsula. The area of Kato Paphos is a UNESCO world heritage site with mosaics, Roman ruins and the Tombs of the Kings. There are also several PADI Diving schools in the Paphos area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Provisional bookings are accepted by email and will be held for 3 days pending receipt of deposit. To confirm the booking a £100 deposit is required. Payment is made using telephone banking. The balance and £100 refundable security deposit is payable 2 months before you travel. Extra cleaning can be paid for separately on request.
Changeover day is flexible and we can discuss check out times which are flexible where we can accommodate.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Large discounts are available for longer winter lets at prices of £425 per calendar month from November through to the end of March.
Short breaks will be considered - prices on application.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This is a modern and contemporary apartment that has a very large balcony attracting the sun all through the day. When you need to escape the sun there is also an outdoor covered area with table and chairs. The apartment is just a few hundred yards from the centre of Peyia village and only 1.5 miles from Coral Bay. The apartment has modern furniture and includes a washing machine. There are two bathrooms, the main bathroom and a seperate wc.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Modern style bathroom 1 has bath and shower over, sink and wc. Bathroom 2 has wc and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and large wardrobes. Opens to the main balcony through patio doors. Bedroom 2 with two single beds and large wardrobes, with second balcony. Bedside cabinets for all beds. Black-out blinds to keep both rooms cool.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: FREE WIFI Internet Access. Late flight? Don't worry about your flight times - I'm sure we can be flexible with check in's and out's - just let us know your circumstances and we will try to accommodate. Can arrange meet and greet and also airport transfers and car hire. Air-conditioning. Child's travel cot and dining booster seat at the apartment. The balcony is walled and gated for safety. A welcome pack can be added to make your arrival hassle free. Satellite TV has 24 English Speaking Channels. Outside: Relatively large communal pool shared by just 11 apartments. Two sun loungers, table and five cushioned chairs accompany the large balcony. Landscaped gardens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Internal towels and linen are provided. A mid stay clean can be arranged if required. Other: The 40 m2 balcony with sunny or fully shaded areas is worth another mention!