Cottage nr Leominster, Herefordshire - Peaceful Location overlooking Private Golf Course
Keepers Cottage is a spacious 19th Century stone cottage beautifully equipped, entirely self contained with private parking and garden. The cottage has been renovated to a high standard keeping a lot of it's original features. Keepers is in a beautiful setting alongside our private 9 hole golf course on a secluded part of the park and within easily walking distance of our 15 acre fishing lake. 'The Lakeside' restaurant/bar (open weekends low season/weekly high season) is a short walk away.
Weekend and short breaks are available, please contact us directly on 01568 708326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Owner
Pearl Lake Leisure Park is a family owned/run 5* award winning holiday park set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
We care about the countryside which surrounds us and maintain our park for conservation and wildlife. The result is peace, tranquility and relaxation away from the pressures of everyday life.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'If we could own this house and live on this park we would be happy for the rest of our lives' Mr & Mrs G - Birmingham
'Beautiful accommodation with gorgeous scenery, we have had a fantastic stay and will be returning in the near future'
Mr & Mrs W - Birmingham
'Beautiful cottage and lovely relaxing park' Mr & Mrs P - South Yorkshire
'Well equipped cottage - has everything you could require and beautiful surroundings'
'What an amazing house and so wonderfully renovated. great place for our family to have their first white Christmas"
Mr & Mrs Zagami - Brisbane
'Really impressed with the house and beautiful surroundings. Made to feel very welcome and very child friendly. Hand an excellent few day' Mr & Mrs P.
'A wonderful week. Beautiful cottage, friendly helpful staff. Definately the sort of place we would love to return to'.
Mrs & Mrs Aspden - Papua New Guinea
From the Owner
“Keepers Cottage was purchased in conjunction with the leisure park in 2000 by the current owners who have brought the park up to a 5* standard. Keepers was sympathetically renovated in 2009 ensuring that the original features were kept intact. The cottage is situated in a secluded area of the park with views over the well established golf course and the surrounding countryside. Keepers cottage was thought to have been the Game Keepers cottage when the park was part of the Bateman Court Estate in the early 19th Century. The Court is still in residence and can be seen from the Park.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a 15 acre natural spring fed lake on park and fishing tickets can be purchased on a day/week rate.
Crown green bowling is also available which is free of charge - refundable deposit for the bowls.
Nearest port is Fishguard (126 miles)
Nearest Motorway M5 (60 miles) junction 5
Nearest towns are Leominster (8 miles), Hereford (13 miles).
Keepers is ideally situated to explore the Marches Towns, black and white villages, castles, hills and rivers of Herefordshire and the Welsh borderlands.
The entrance is accessed by a barrier, please advise of arrival time for someone to meet and greet you.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Xmas & New Year
21 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Weekend and short breaks are available please contact us direct on 01568 708326 or email email@example.com
A deposit of 30% is required on booking with the balance payable one month before arrival.
Changeover day can be flexible depending on availability
30% deposit at the time of booking and the balance due one month before arrival
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Keepers Cottage will offer a peaceful, tranquil and relaxing break in beautiful surroundings. For the sport minded visitor there are day or week passes for both the golf course and fishing lake. Crown green bowling is also available. At the end of the day 'The Lakeside' restaurant and bar is a short walk away where a friendly reception and good food awaits.”
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor - Free standing shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin Second floor - Large family bathroom with full sized bath, WC and wash hand basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Views over open countryside
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Twin room with views over the surrounding park.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Views over private golf course
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, wardrobe & dressing table. Bedroom 2 with double bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, built in wardrobe. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, wall mounted flat screen TV, & wardrobe
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Weekend and short breaks are available please contact us direct on 01568 708326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Notes on accommodation: All gas & electric usage is included in the rental price. Sorry we are unable to accept pets. Outside: Patio furniture is provided, together with gas barbeque. Ample private parking for 3 cars. Rotary clothes line in garden. Utility Room: Large utility room including additional sink, washing machine, pull out indoor line, iron and ironing board. Stair gate, travel cot and highchair. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, Bath/Hand towels, Tea Cloths & Oven Cloths are included in the price. Linen is changed after a 7 day period. Other: Large dining room which can easily accommodate 6 people.