Apartment in Pissouri Village, Limassol, Cyprus - Fantastic Location, A Few Mins Walk For The Village And 5 Mins Drive To A Beautiful Beach
Lovely apartment with a large roof terrace. Furnished to the highest standards. Includes Italian designed kitchen with granite worktops, fully equipped with quality appliances including cooker and hob, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, iron. Stylish open plan living space with modern dining area. 2 comfortable modern leather sofas and 32" screen for DVD player and Wifi. Patio doors lead on to a large roof terrace with table and chairs to seat 6 with large parasol. Outdoor cushioned sofa, chairs and table for relaxing with stunning views and beautiful sunsets overlooking swimming pool and Pissouri bay. The apartment is located only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the beautiful picturesque village of Pissouri with its local charm, local shops, taverns and restaurants. Pissouri bay which is a popular tourist destination is a 10 minute drive from the village. The sandy beach is a 5 minutes drive or a 15 minute stroll. Some of the best restaurants in Cyprus are located on the beach.
About the Owner
Myself and my husband bought this apartment after being on holiday ourselves in Pissouri.
We have 2 children and really loved the beach and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the village. Now our children are a little older they are able to wander into the village and play in the square. It is an extremely safe environment which retains it's Cypriot charm.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I have fallen in love with this Cypriot village and its cluster of bars and restaurants. Everyone is so friendly and we really did not want to leave!
The apartment is lovely. Everything is spotlessly clean and it is very well equipped.The highlight has to be the roof terrace with its amazing views. Booking was simple and Emma answered all our questions promptly. Dene, the key holder was on hand throughout the holiday if we needed him. We would highly recommend.
From the Owner
“The apartment complex attracted us because of the fantastic views of Pissouri Bay and the surrounding countryside. Also the high quality finish appealed;we are confident that it has everything to offer for a very relaxing holiday. The village and beach are all you need for a great holiday but we recommend hiring a car to explore the delights of the local area including Pafos, Limassol and further afield, Polis and the Troodos Mountains.”
Activity and Interests
Cyprus has beautiful beaches. Only a 5 minute drive away (3km), you will find Pissouri Bay. This is still unspoilt and provides sporting activities like jet skis and wind surfing in season. Coral Bay is 30 minutes drive away and has a wonderful sandy beach. For those in search of more action Ayia Napa has the more lively Nissi beach. It is around 1 hour drive away.
Paphos international airport is only a 20 minute drive away.
Limassol airport is about an hours drive.
Car hire is recommended.
Pick up from the airport can be arranged.
The local village of Pissouri is only a 5 minute walk away.
Paphos 35km. Limassol 60km.
You can drive to Ayia Napa or Nicosia, the capital, in just over the hour.
You can drive to the Troodos mountains in 45 minutes; great for walking
Pissouri Village has 3 banks, one medium-sized and two smaller supermarkets, numerous traditional tavernas,bars and restaurants serving food and drink of exceptional quality. Between May and October there are the famous 'Cyprus Nights' every Wednesday in the village square, involving three tavernas and on Friday, at the Vineleaf Tavern, where there are excellent self-service Mezes traditional Greek and Cyprus dancing by professional local performers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% of total cost at time of booking along with completion of a booking form. Full balance required 10 weeks before departure. £200 refundable deposit against damage/breakages. Apartment is non smoking. The apartment is cleaned before your arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
25% of total cost at time of booking along with completion of a booking form. Full balance required 10 weeks before departure. £200 refundable deposit against damage/breakages. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The best part of this penthouse apartment apart from the high specification is the incredible roof terrace. It is great throughout the day for eating and relaxing. In the evening, the sunsets are fantastic and the views are stunning. You really do not need to leave the apartment! Pissouri is a wonderful holiday destination for all ages. The restaurants serve high quality food in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and all the bars provide the perfect venue to unwind and enjoy the atmosphere of a Cypriot village.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Modern tiled bathroom with bath, wc, wash basin and power shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, patio doors leading to small balcony, air conditioning unit Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, air conditioning unit
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning throughout, spacious and comfortable rooms. Allocated parking. Local British contact available in case of emergencies. Pick up can be arranged with our local British contact. No Sky link at present as all satellites can only pick up a few channels. Internet connection for small charge. Outside: 2 communal swimming pools (15m x7.5m and 12m x 5m) in landscaped gardens. Communal saunas and outside showers. BBQ area (provide own BBQ). Utility Room: At the rear of the apartment is a utility area with an outside balcony. This allows for effectively drying of any laundry you may wish do during your stay. Clothes dryer, ironing board, iron included. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included Pool towels included Cleaning included before and after stay Pick up service can be arranged Welcome pack available Other: Large roof terrace overlooking swimming pool and with panoramic views of Pissouri Bay. Dining table to seat 6. Large parasol. Cushioned sofa and two chairs with coffee table. 2 sunbeds.