Townhouse in El Porton, Nr. Mijas Pueblo, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain - Just A Few Minutes To Local Beaches Or Typical White Village Of Mijas Pueblo
A welcoming, south facing, family property with wonderful views to the coast, of which this property makes the most of by having the living area upstairs and sleeping areas downstairs. Within a secure complex of only 40 properties, making life safe and easy for families with younger children. This house is fully equipped with everything that a family would need and more, as it is furnished as a home and not a rental property. On a regular bus route between Mijas and Fuengirola. Many places of interest are within easy driving distance. Organized trips to the inland areas of Sevilla, Ronda, Monda and coastal areas of Malaga, Nerja, Marbella and famous Puerto Banus. A regular train service runs between Malaga, Malaga Airport and Fuengirola.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
(2 traveller reviews)
The location was good location was good Great for children The property was clean The managing service provided was amazing Very help full I would recommend this property We going to go back we had such a good we going to go back we had such a good time
Lovely place, very pleased, pool nice, near to bus stop, we found we needed a car for food shopping. Overall impressed with house & location fabulous view from the balcony. Needed the aircon on at night so bumped the electricity price up. Would go again. Mario helpful thankyou
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The local council have activities of painting classes, walks over the Mijas Sierra and many other sociable activities. The tourist office in Fuengirola and Mijas have up to date booklets and information leaflets of events. Many can be found in the property.
Fuengirola is the nearest beach resort that has approximately 11 kilometers of beach alone and in easy reach of within 10 minutes in a car or a local bus passes just 20 meters from the complex and will take just a few more minutes, but is clean, cheap and regular and leaves you with no hassle of parking. On the coast road Marbella can be reached in 45 minutes or on the ‘Autopist’ motorway within 35 minutes and in the opposite direction Benalmadena within 20 minutes and Nerja within 1.5 hour.
Malaga airport is the closest only 20 minutes once leaving the airport. Gibraltar is just over an hour away, but can take some extra time to get out onto the Spanish side. For staying in El Porton, it is recommended that a car be hired (we can help), but local transport and taxis can be close at hand should you wish to go for dinner and indulge in a glass of wine or two. A train service is reliable to Malaga of which connections can be made to explore more inland areas.
Mijas Pueblo is 4km up the hill and Fuengirola is the same to the coast. Malaga 28km.
Both in the village of Mijas and along the coast are many restaurants of which some could be very good value or can be pricey for a special occasion. In the old part of the village you can find the typical Spanish ‘tapas’ bars as well as family eating places. Just 20 yards down the road on the opposite side of the property you will find a family bar called Mijas Angel and next door the well know up market restaurant of Valparaiso where it is fitting for that special dinner with live entertainment. All along the coast are eating establishments of different cultures and night clubs for the younger or even those more mature who like to have a good time. Along the coast on the beaches are many ‘chiringuitos’ - beach restaurants, of which sell wonderful fresh fish dishes and reasonable prices. Banks are plentiful in the village and along the coast with many ATM machines, but always take care as you would normally.
- Booking Notes:
All bookings are handled individually. Payments are arranged when contact is made and booking dates confirmed as options are given depending on where you are and how you wish to pay.
Changeover days are flexible and any odd days are pro-rata rates.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Master en-suite with shower over the bath, hand basin, bidet and wc. Bathroom 2 en-suite with shower over the bath, twin hand basins, bidet and wc. Bathroom 3 en-suite with corner shower, bidet, hand sink and wc. All bathrooms with underfloor heating.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Spacious master bedroom suite with double bed, walk-in dressing area with fully mirrored closet doors and en-suite. Doors open onto the lower terrace and garden. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and en-suite. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and en-suite.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that this is a non-smoking property. A travel cot is available. Outside: The patio doors from the lounge leads onto the upper terrace and table with six chairs where a gas BBQ is situated. The lower front terrace that joins the grassed garden area has a drinks table and two sun loungers. The rear enclosed terrace is mainly for laundry. The communal pool area has many sun loungers for owner and guest use. Utility Room: The washing machine is situated on an enclosed second terrace at the back of the property (accessed from the third bedroom). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels (apart from beach/pool) and kitchen towels are provided. There is a washing machine available for use. Weekly mid-term changes can be arranged to suit to also include bathroom and kitchen cleaning service. Other: All rooms are fully air-conditioned. There is also a guest wc at the entrance of the property. Ample closet space in each room.