Penthouse Apartment in Cabanas de Tavira, Tavira, Eastern Algarve
This new 3 bed penthouse apartment is fully furnished and equipped to the highest standard. Opomar is a village style development at Cabanas de Tavira on the Eastern Algarve just 30 minutes from Faro Airport. Situated just 700 metres from the seafront of the beautiful and picturesque Portuguese village of Cabanas in eastern Algarve and just minutes away from excellent golf courses including the famed Monte Rei – Jack Nicklaus course. There is a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops in the village and fantastic seafood at very reasonable prices. A picturesque Village Square which offers various amenities including a clubhouse, bar, restaurant and mini-market. There is a large central swimming pool and recreational area is located close to the Village Square with southerly views towards the coast. Secondary swimming pools, children's play areas and luscious semi tropical landscaping complete the perfect location for a holiday home or a place for year-round residency.
Top Traveller Review
Stayed in this Penthouse Apartment Sept 2015 !
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Stayed in this Penthouse Apartment Sept 2015 !
Had a lovely holiday in Cabanas. This Apartment was excellent with everything needed for a great base with friends and family . We were pleasantly surprised by its size and layout. Three pools for use, welcoming pub and eating facilities all nearby. The front Promenade is a short stroll away and Cabanas is a lovely Portuguese Village with the most beautiful beach reached by a short boat trip across the Lagoon. We would not hesitate in using this apartment again and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a stay in Cabanas.
Activity and Interests
Cabanas beach is a 10 minute walk, where you can catch a boat across the naturally formed river to the beach for approx €1.30. Once on the beach there are sunbeds with parasols for a fee, or buy your own parasol from one of the shops in Cabanas and you can pick your own private spot on the beach. There are toilets, showers and a Bar. Or you can visit one of the many other beaches along the E125, Manta Rota, Altura, Praia Verde are all walk on beaches, whereas the others are a short boat ride.
Faro airport is approx 30 mins away and we do recommend car hire, you can get taxi transfers for approx €40
Canbanas has an abundance of cafes, restaurants banks and local gift shops, or you can travel further afield to Tavira, where the new Grand Plaza Shopping Centre has opened, or walk into the old town and visit all the ancient hilltop castle, old churches, traditional tiled houses, little shops, and the Roman bridge spanning the broad River Gilao which runs through the town. Tourism has had little impact here and the area is completely untouched by any yob culture. There is a daily market both in Cabanas and Tavira, where you can buy all your vegetables, fruit fish and meat at very reasonable prices.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We request a 20% deposit at time of booking, with the balance being due 4 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of €150 is payable with the final payment and will be refunded two weeks after departure from the apartment, subject to no breakages.
This is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Prices may be subject to change at advertiser's discretion.
Please contact us for discounts for long term rentals and repeat customers.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, WC, bidet and washbasin with mirror with built-in lighting and cupboard. Main bathroom with bath/shower, WC, wash basin with mirror with built-in lighting and cupboard.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double bed and large terrace and sun loungers. Bedroom 3 twin beds. All bedrooms have wooden floors and air-conditioning and heating units.
- Notes on accommodation: This a child friendly apartment with large terraces outside all on one level with views to the sea and orange groves and is very spacious. The resort has everything you need, three communal pools (one of which is a salt water based pool) and a child’s pool area as well as a child’s play area and shops. The gardens are beautifully designed with many trees and water features. Outside: The resort has everything you need, three communal pools (one of which is a salt water based pool) and a child’s pool area as well as a child’s play area and shops. The gardens are beautifully designed throughout the complex Utility Room: Large utility room with washer dryer and storage space. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The price includes all linen/towels (except beach towels) and beginning/end of stay cleaning. Additional cleaning can be arranged on request at an additional cost. Other: Windows and doors are fitted with electric shutters and fly screens. There is also a state of the art security system and alarm system.