Villa near Disney, Davenport, Orlando, Florida, America - Private Quiet Setting In Safe Family Location
Luxury villa sleeps 8. 4 bedrooms with a 30x15 ft private heated pool and spa facing west to forest area set in a tranquil very private location on large plot. Wifi Broadband, Pool Table, Bikes Tennis Films. Ipod Dock. Many upgrades and new furniture, Phone with free US Calls, Upgraded AC, Located in safe community between Disney and Legoland on Hwy 27 with Wallmart, Target, JC Penny, Chillis, Indian, Japanese Restaurants, Drive in Movie and Champions Gate nearby. Managed by nice people.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live near Portsmouth in the UK, having taken holiday in Orlando I know how exhausting it can be visiting the parks. For this reason 526 Montana Ave is the place to stay as it is a retreat in a very peaceful setting with a lovely pool and greenery. If you are like me and want to balance the fun and excitement of Orlando with a fantastic peaceful retreat this one is for you.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My wife and I plus family of 5 stayed at this villa for 10 days (May 19-29th 2013). We can honestly say that the villa was superb with lots of bed linen, towels and excellent cooking and laundry facilities. Several TV's are available with games for the children and the pool and spa outside was first class.
The villa comfortably accommodates 5 adults and two children and is very spacious. What we did like was the privacy space between the villas allied to the easy access to places like Walmart and Publix which are only a few miles down the road. The journey from Orlando airport is approximately 40 minutes to the villa and the Disney parks are only 25 minutes away.
We really enjoyed our stay and were very sad to leave. If we ever return to Florida this villa would be our first choice.
Mr and Mrs Parr
4.7 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
Our party of 8 (2 adult couples, 2 teens, 2 young children) stayed for 14 nights and have been delighted with the house.
Everything was as described- the house is well-maintained, spacious and in a really nice, quiet residential area.
Drive time to Disney parks is approx. 15 minutes, approx. 25 to Universal, 35 to airport.
The owner (Jason) was very helpful, double-checking we had everything needed at every stage, and providing a brochure/user guide for the house and surrounding area. This was particularly useful to us (we are British and haven't been to the States for some years).
Thanks for a great stay, we would love to return.
Very highly recommended.
Very nice villa in a peaceful & tranquil setting.
Villa was exactly as described & was very good value for money. We booked fairly last minute & the owner Jason was extremely helpful in organising the paperwork etc. He made us feel very comfortable about renting his villa & put us in touch with a previous renter from our local area. This made us feel very safe & secure about our rental. He replied promptly to e mails & phone calls & made sure we had a contact number for him when we were in his villa. As we were renting for 4 weeks, this was very helpful & reassuring. We very much enjoyed our stay & were somewhat reluctant to return to the cold weather in Scotland! The villa became very much a home from home. We particularly liked the private & peaceful location of the villa & were fortunate enough to spend a lot of sunny days by the heated pool, with only the sound of birds around us.
The villa is very close to lots of golf courses, with Highlands Reserve only 5 minutes drive away. Good quality Supermarkets & restaurants are also only 5 minutes away. Disney parks & shopping malls are all within easy reach, about 20/25 minutes by car. Celebration is a very quaint town about 15/20 minutes away & is well worth a visit. It also has an excellent golf course.
The villa is great the location is nice and relaxing and just perfect after a hectic day at the parks, the pool was a good size and the children loved it, overall a really excellent choice.
Outstanding Beautiful Vulla
Fantastic comfortable villa with plenty of room for our two families. Great large pool which entertained us all. Very private pool area not overlooked.. Great escape after the parks. Would recommend to any family. We will definitely be back. Luxury with home comforts. Thank you Jason , Siobhan & John Grant from Glasgow.
Excellent all rounder
My wife and I have been lucky to have visited Florida many times in the last 20 years or so and, with one exception, have always rented a house.
This time we had a weeks stay in Orlando at the end of a two week holiday and all we wanted to do was to 'chill'. The location of many villas often leads to the pool area being either overlooked or with a view of a fence. Not so with 526 Montana! The pool and deck are huge and the view is of a pleasant conservation area. It is a quiet and relaxing location - a rarity in Orlando.
Don't worry if you want to do theme parks though, the travelling time to Disney is no more than 30 mins on a busy day and Universal is probably only 40 mins away.
The house is well kept and maintained to a high standard you wont be disappointed.
From the Owner
“The most important aspect was location and property condition. In May 2009 I visited Orlando and Tampa looking for somewhere special and I was shown over 25 properties 20 in the Orlando area. Many of these lacked soul or were positioned so they faced other people and had little privacy. What I found was the newer properties were on a smaller footprint and closer together compared with ones built back in the early nineties. The earlier ones generally are more spacious. I am very fussy when it comes to location and ruled most houses out as the location was not right, I wanted the trees and lakes not the sound of a highway and that's how i came to find 526 Montana.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Recommend a Visit to NASA, Silver Moon Drive in Movie at Lakeland, Downtown Disney, Local Japanese and Indian restaurants are amazing, Chillis and Santa Fe, Dicks Sports, JC Penny.
Beaches are approximately 1 hours drive. You have the Atlantic coast and Gulf of Mexico, some great places to visit. Ask me about them :-)
The villa is 40 minute drive from Orlando International Airport. Hiring a car is advised.
The villa is conveniently positioned with only 20 minutes to Walt Disney World. Attractions Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Sea World, Universal Studios to name just a few, are all within easy reach. Shops, restaurants and banks are very near by.
Located between Disney parks and Legoland the location is served by many well known brands.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
|Linen and Clean||£55|
For guests paying with cheque or direct bank transfer....
20% deposit required with balance 6 weeks before arrival.
A £200 security deposit is required to secure villa. Security deposit is fully refunded barring any unusual damage to the house. Pool heating is available at a cost of £15 per day although there is a minimum charge of 3 days. Fresh towels and bed linen are charged at £55 per stay.
Changeover is flexible. Earliest check-in is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in UK pounds per week and Include Florida Sales and Tourist Tax.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The early morning is great get up and walk about the pool area or take a swim its absolutely amazing with the mist over the forest and ground. I am not an early morning person but its worth getting up for the sheer beauty of the place. One morning looking up there were tens of hot air balloons floating in the morning sky, that was incredible to see. You will love the place, if i could i would live there full time.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Luxury en-suite to bedroom 1 on 1st level with bath tub, shower enclosure, twin vanity units, WC room, 2 closets. Bathroom 2: On 1st level with WC and vanity unit. Bathroom 3: On 2nd level with bath tub, shower, vanity unit and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed with beautiful views of woodland area. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Pets not allowed, Children welcome, Non-smoking only. Fully air-conditioned. Also with room fans. Central heating. The large master bedroom has beautiful views of a woodland area with a sliding patio door to the pool. Its en-suite is a luxury space having 2 vanity units with theatre mirrored lighting, a beautifully designed tub, separate shower cubicle and separate toilet room, 2 large closets one of them being walk in. The kitchen/breakfast bar and second lounge area also have pool views. Installed door alarms for 2 sliding patio doors. Also installed 2 smoke detectors. Emergency light available. Pool blanket keeps water temperature great during winter months. Outside: The villa has a large secluded private pool with a jacuzzi set by a conservation landscape of nature’s finery with elegant, slender trees and plenty of glorious sunshine. An over sized pool deck furnished with chairs, tables, umbrellas and sun loungers help you take in the calm of the place. The pool area is screened to prevent uninvited insects and wildlife visiting, and is serviced regularly. Our lawn is looked after with pest control and fertilizer. Outside parking space and a double garage with an electronic door. Utility Room: New Washing machine. New Tumble dryer. Steam Iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh Newly Purchased Bath towels, Pool towels and Bed-linen are charged at £55 per stay.(These are renewed on a regular basis) Other: Family room: A second lounge receiving plenty of sunshine with sliding patio doors to pool area. Electronic Safe for Passports and small items. Upgraded Karba Lock front door with 7 digit entry. (No messing about with lock boxes and keys)