Villa in Bellavida Resort, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida - A Quiet, Peaceful Location Overlooking A Huge Lake With An Abundance Of Wildlife
Our villa occupies over 4760sq.ft with a 30 x 15' pool, spa, outside shower, bathroom and extended decking. The pool overlooks the lake. Our home has been designed to meet the needs of the professional family or group, with intercom facilities from the family room to the 6 en-suite bedrooms, all equipped with satellite TV and DVD. Satellite TV, Internet access, International and local calls are free. The family room, adjoining the extensively equipped kitchen and informal dining area, is fully equipped with 54" TV, a Bose 123 sound system and Blu-Ray DVD. PS3 and Nintendo Wii with separate TV areas are available, with games. There is a large quiet spacious seating area for total relaxation and formal dining. Our central location ensures that most major attractions are within close proximity. (15-30 minutes by car). Our gated community provides a club house with activities for all, adjoining a huge zero entry pool and spa. A 24hr Walmart and restaurants are nearby.
Top Traveller Review
You won't be disappointedYou won't be disappointed
About the Owner
Our villa was built to our own high level specification as it is our second home. We selected the location to ensure that we were in close proximity to all the amenities and attractions that this part of Florida has to offer.
Our desire is to meet the needs of professional families who expect contemporay comforts, modern home entertainment systems and easy access to a wide variety of restaurants and shops.
We seek to be open and honest in all our dealings with you, including the price you pay, and seek to ensure there are no hidden extras.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I would like to say that our family had a wonderful time staying at your beautiful home in Florida. We found the house easy to find, in a very convenient location and thought the house was amazing, beautifully furnished and offering everything a family would need. We hope to stay at your home again and would recommend you to our family and friends. S.T. Sussex.
We had a wonderful time in Orlando, your villa being one of the highlights. The house is fantastically equipped. The kitchen had everything we could possibly need. The vast amount of entertainment in the house was great – never any chance of getting bored!
We found the villa to be pretty child friendly and overall very safe. The location of your villa was great – the resort is quiet and safe, and close to restaurants, supermarkets and local attractions. We would definitely look at staying in the area (or villa) again. We would highly recommend your villa to anyone! Rachel West Yorkshire
1 holidaymaker review
You won't be disappointed
Beautiful villa with all the amenities you could wish for. A great location for getting around and we have been to Orlando/Kissimmee seven times now, there is a massive Wal-Mart two minutes away. The resort itself is great with a nice pool and gym. We always felt safe and secure on this guarded site.
From the Owner
“Our "Lakeside Retreat" home occupies a prime location, overlooking the lake which is teeming with wildlife most weeks of the year. It offers the opportunity to relax in peace and quiet yet is only minutes away from access to all the main attractions. A 24hour Walmart is less than 5 minutes away together with a wide range of restaurants and superstores. Our secure,gated community provides a wealth of facilities including a gym, games room and internet room. A number of outside activity areas are provided. Our villa is fully protected and alarmed and the size of our villa is such that a listening/communication facility is available from the lanai and family room.”
Activity and Interests
Cocoa Beach (East Coast) is 68miles (1hr 20 minute by car).
John F Kennedy Space Centre (65miles: 1hr 20 minutes by car).
Daytona Beach(East Coast) is 77 miles (1hr 27 minutes by car).
Apollo Beach (West Coast)is 82miles (1hr 28 minutes by car).
Orlando International Airport is 17 miles away (30 mins by car). Car hire is recommended. Sandford Airport is approx 1 hour drive away.
The 24hr gated community incorporates wetlands, walking trails, formal garden areas and is close to shopping. The 6,700 sq ft Clubhouse incorporates a spacious lounge, cyber cafe & fitness centre. On site are a basketball court, sand volleyball court, zero entry resort pool, spa and play area.
Medieval Times Dinner Show. (10 minute walk: opposite resort).
Capones Dinner and Show (2.5 miles:7 minutes by car).
Premium Outlets (7.7miles: 17 minutes by car).
Discovery Cove (10 miles:19 minutes).
The Magic Kingdom (12 miles: 22 minutes by car).
Epcot: (8.7 miles:18 minutes by car).
Pleasure Island. (8.5miles: 20 minutes by car).
MGM studios. (10.7miles: 19 minutes by car).
Animal Kingdom. (8.4 miles: 20 minutes by car).
Downtown Disney. (7.6 miles:17 minutes by car).
Sea World (21.6 miles:30 minutes by car).
Florida Mall (14 miles: 24 minutes).
Universal Studios. (14.6 miles:26 minutes by car).
Islands of Adventure (14.6 miles: 26 minutes by car).
Gator Tours (1.4 miles: 26 minutes by car).
Wet and Wild.(13.5 miles:23 minutes by car).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Simply contact us for a specific quotation. If this is your first visit please feel free to contact us and confirm whether our villa is the most appropriate option for your vacation. Orlando is a large state with plenty of choice and we want to help you achieve your specific needs. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Arrival times are normally 5pm and departure times are 10am. If we have no known arrivals/departures we will seek to be as flexible as possible. Mid week bookings can result in lower air fares and we are happy to accomodate this where possible.
Notes on prices:
Pool heating is currently charged at £120 per week.
20% non returnable deposit. Balance due six weeks before departure from UK.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our home is located centrally at the far end of the lake from the Clubhouse. We selected the site for our home to offer, during the summer months, a pool bathed in sunlight from mid morning until dusk. The lanai area, in contrast, offers permanent shade during the same period. The Clubhouse is equipped with internet access, gym, communal pool. There is a children's play ground, volleyball and basketball. The Clubhouse is equipped with lounge and kitchen equipment to host larger events at an additional hourly charge. For access to our website with further descriptions of rooms and a 360' virtual tour please contact us. We can also offer good discounts for early bookings and off peak weeks.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All internal bathrooms have cultured marble surrounds. Bathrooms 1 & 2 have a bath and separate walk in shower. Bathrooms 3, 4 & 5 - large walk in showers. Bathroom 6 -ground floor. Bathroom 7 poolside-bathroom & open air pool shower,
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master 1 King size double bed. Master 2 King size double bed. Bedroom 3 Queen size double bed. Bedroom 4 Full size double bed. Bedroom 5 & 6 twin doubles which share an en-suite. A double sofa bed on the upper landing. Wardrobes & drawers in all roo
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning/heating to all rooms. Master bedrooms have wall safes. Fans to lanai, family room,lounge and all bedrooms. Baby listening and Intercom facility to lanai, family room and all bedrooms. Playstation with wall mounted TV on upper landing. Nintendo Wii with pool, table tennis and air hockey in Games room. Selection of books and games. All bedrooms equipped with hair dryers.Hair straightners available in master bedrooms. All bedding, linen and towels provided. Cots, highchairs & stairgates provided free of charge For a detailed description of all rooms and a virtual tour, please visit enquire. Outside: Self cleaning,swimming pool(30 x 15 x 6') with spa for 6 adults. (Heating advised from November to March).Heating cost is £125 per week. Shaded alfresco pool dining (seating for up to 8) two sun loungers, four sun chairs and stools. High bar table and four stools. Pool cover. Poolside bathroom with external hot/cold shower area. Utility Room: High capacity washing machine and separate tumble dryer are situated on the upper floor. Ironing Board, iron and vacuum cleaner are provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa is professionally cleaned and checked prior to your arrival by our Management Company who are located on site. All bedroom linen provided. Bathroom and pool /beach towels provided. Cot provided in Bedroom 2. Other: Butlers pantry hosts wine/beer cooler & glassware. Games room (seats four) with table football, table tennis, pool, air hockey & Nintendo Wii. Range of books. We supply a range of Games for the Wii, PS3 and DVD's for the Blu-Ray DVD Player.