Apartment in Mijas Pueblo, Costa del Sol, Spain - Situated In The Historic Village Of Mijas
The apartment is clean, bright and modern and situated a short walk from the restaurants, tapas bars and shops of historic Mijas Pueblo. The complex has a shared swimming pool and large sun terrace with sun beds provided.
About the Owner
Having gone to Mijas 'just for a coffee' several years ago we decided this was the place for us. We bought a second apartment in our complex last year to let as we are so passionate about the place. I enjoy helping people making the most out their holidays and have considerable knowledge about the area so am on hand to give advice and help if needed.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Relaxing and comfortable. We'll be back.'
'Loved the views, what a relaxing and welcoming village. The apartment was home from home.'
'Good food, marvellous weather and superb accommodation, views to die for.'
From the Owner
“Myself and my partner Lin bought our property in Mijas in 2002. We loved the friendly atmosphere of Mijas Pueblo and its international population. The village is truly pretty with wrought iron balconies and bouganvillea and geraniums adorning the small white houses. Mijas gives us the best of both worlds, safe and friendly village life but with the variety of the larger towns close at hand. Even Gibraltar should we get homesick is just down the road!”
Activity and Interests
The bustling coastal towns of Fuengirola and Benalmadena are about 15 minutes drive from Mijas. Quieter beaches can be found along the coast. There is a good bus service from the village.
Malaga airport is about 25 minutes drive away and pick ups can be arranged. Alternatively there is a regular train service from the airport into Fuengirola from where buses go directly into Mijas Pueblo.
There are so many interesting places to visit its impossible to list them all. Gibraltar and Ronda are about 90 minutes drive, Marbella and Puerto Banus about 40 minutes, Nerja about an hour and even Morocco is within reach with ferries from Algeciras. Travel is made easy with modern motorways which tend to be quite quiet, they are toll roads, though.
The village has shops and small supermarkets to supply all your essentials. There are several banks with ATMs. The village has a siesta time when some shops close between 14.00 and 17.00.
- Booking Notes:
£50 booking reservation will secure the property. The balance is due 6 weeks from departure. We will accept payment in euros at the equivalent value if this is easier.
This can be any day. We ask that you vacate by 12.00 and do not arrive before 15.00. We appreciate that flight times may not make this possible so please ask if this is difficult and we will try to be flexible if we do not have an imminent booking.
Notes on prices:
We are happy to discuss discounts for longer winter lets and all prices are negotiable for lets of more than 2 weeks. Extra days are charged pro rata. Discount for multiple weeks.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bed. 1 consists of bath with shower over, wc, wash basin and bidet. Guest shower room consists of shower, wc and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King size bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 twin beds, fitted wardrobes. 'cot available on request. There is a small balcony off the bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children are welcome but must be accompanied at all times in communal areas. Outside: The well maintained swimming pool is 1.4 to 1.5 in depth and is shared with other owners/guests of the complex. Children must be supervised at all times when in the pool. The property has a large balcony off the living room and the master bedroom has a small balcony. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There are plentiful towels, pool towels and bedlinen provided and we welcome you to make use of our modern washing facilities.