Villa in Sivota, Lefkada, Ionian Islands, Greece - Panoramic Sea Views, Private Pool And Terraces
Villa Cercis is set in its own 3 acres of Olive grove. The Villa offers spacious and airy accommodation, with an imposing central, double height beamed living room and kitchen, opening onto a large arched Verandah. There are 4 spacious en-suite double or twin bedrooms, each with its own balcony, sleeping a total of 8 persons. Overlooking the sea and islands, are the large swimming pool and suntrap terraces. Cercis occupies a stunning position high on the hillside at the head of the promontory to the natural harbour of Sivota. The views are simply extraordinary, covering a sweep from the tip of Meganissi to Ithika and Kefallonia and the archipelago of islands in the near distance.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
" What a fabulous villa with such spectacular views-a dream ." TP
" Simply the most beautiful villa and home." LB
" We found the Villa extremely well equipped and maintained - a perfect holiday ."
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Island-Sailing.com If the idea of combining sailng and a villa holiday appeals, then we can recommend Island-sailing.com Weekly yacht charters are available throughout the summer season. During Low and Mid seasons,shorter charters of 3 days are available. Clients can berth the yacht in Sivota and day sail as an alternate ! Skippered,bareboat or flotilla charters are offered.
Sivota harbour 1.5km (5 mins by car).
Vasiliki is a world class centre for windsurfing, and Milos beach near Lefkas town is the location for Kite surfing.
The West coast offers stunning white beaches and turquoise waters !
Preveza (Aktio) Airport is served by flights fromLondon , Gatwick and Manchester. 50 minutes by car to the Villa.
Other options are Easyjet or British Airways, via Athina and Thessaloniki. Alternately Easyjet flys to Corfu or Kefalonia during the season.
Sivota 1.5km by car. Vasiliki 12km. Nidri 15km. Lefkas Town 30km.
Boat hire is available in Sivota and Nidri. Tavernas, bars and local food markets are located in Sivota.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 30% deposit is required on reservation. Balance to be paid ,by bank transfer, 43 days before arrival. If booked within 43 days of arrival, full payment will be due. Please see website for Terms and Conditions.
Changeover days are Sundays. Departures are by 8.30am and arrivals must be post 12.30pm, to allow for a full clean of the Villa.
Notes on prices:
The above prices cover the seasonal range from a 4 person occupancy in Low season,to Peak season full occupancy. Please contact Blue Barn Rentals for a specific quote for the week and occupancy level you are interested in.
Please note occupancy level discounts are not available in the Peak season (12th July -22rd August 2015)
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- 230 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite x 4 with bath / shower rooms, fully equipped with Hans Grohe fitments and heated towel rails. Ground Floor: separate w.c.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Gnd Floor: Bedroom 1 Twin/Double with en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2- Double with en-suite shower room. 1st Floor: Bedroom 3- Twin/double beds with en-suite shower room. Bedroom 4 -Twin bed with en-suite shower room. All with private balconies.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms are fully airconditioned. Ceiling fans are also located on the verandah,the living room and the two upstairs bedrooms. Insect screens are fitted to all external opening windows and doors in the bedrooms. There is Central heating and an open log fireplace for the cooler months. Outside: Twin steps sweep down from the verandah onto stone terraces and to the private swimming pool. The pool has built in tiled steps and a pool ladder. The size is 11.5m x 4.5m. Depth 1.0-1.7m. Teak sun loungers and umbrellas are positioned around the pool and suntrap terraces. A daybed and thatched gazebo are also located on the upper terrace. Additional shaded areas are set amongst the Olive groves. Parking area to front of property. Utility Room: Washing Machine. Hanging dryer rack. Utility sink. Ironing facilities. External dryer .Boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Two Staff working together for up to 10 hours, spread over 2 days per week. (Wednesdays and Sundays). All linen and towels are supplied and changed twice weekly. Other: Two French windows lead from the Living room onto the large stone arched verandah with dining table sitting 10, and comfortable rattan easy chairs. Gas BBQ.