Villa in Sucina, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain
Sleeps 4. 2 bedroom villa with private pool and air con. Located on a quiet development. Sucina is a small traditional town where you will find bars, banks, supermarkets, pharmacist, tobacconist, bakery, post office and several places to eat including tapas, bistro, pizzeria, Indian, all within 5 minutes walk. Just 15 minutes from Murcia airport and 50 minutes from Alicante airport on the Costa Calida / Blanca. A cleaning charge of €60 is also payable.
About the Owner
Owner profile to follow.
Activity and Interests
The Villa is (a quick) 15 minutes drive from the beautiful Mar Menor which provides excellent beaches and extremely warm water that shelves very gently making it especially good for children. There are many beaches to explore both sand and pebbles, which are ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
The villa is located just 15 minutes from Murcia airport and 50 minutes from Alicante airport Car hire is recommended.
The villa location is excellent for exploring the region, great full days out to theme parks such as Terra Mitica located one and a half hours drive away and Terra Natura which is a walk around safari park that includes a huge waterpark to cool off in afterwards that's half an hours drive away Or to sites of historical and architectural interest such as Cartagena and the city of Murcia, both about half an hours drive away.
There are countless markets to visit, one for every day of the week, you can also visit many markets in the evening whilst strolling along the beach after your evening meal. A 15 minute drive to the coast will give you a huge choice of restaurants for every taste.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
To confirm a booking a deposit of 100 pounds is required and then final payment is required 6 weeks before the booking start date.
There is a 50 euros cleaning charge is to be paid on arrival.
A refundable deposit of £50 (fifty) is also required on arrival.
Changeover days are flexible so they can be linked in with the most convenient flight days/prices. Arrival time to the villa is normally from 2pm and Departure from 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
A deposit of £100 is required as confirmation. The final payment is required 6 weeks before your booking date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for children
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom with bath/shower over, WC, bidet, large mirror and storage area for toiletries.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Both have built in wardrobes with coat hangers and storage drawers for smaller items.
- Golf ...
- Outside: There is a seating area with table and chairs to the front of the villa and to the side is another seating area with a larger table under the pergola. Sun loungers can be used either by the pool or the solarium. Utility Room: The washing machine and BBQ are stored in the galleria next to the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided - however these are not to be used outside, you need to bring beach/pool towels. 50 euros cleaning charge is to be paid locally on arrival and a refundable deposit of 100 pounds is also required on arrival. Other: A safe non slip tiled area with sun loungers leads to the villa's private pool and a pergola covers an outdoor seating area with table and chairs to relax and enjoy your meals. There is also a large solarium for all day sunshine on the roof of the villa.