Villa in Royal Westmoreland, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Located Within Gated Community
The villa is situated 2 minutes inland from the west coast within a gated community. Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, overlooking the main pool and gym. Internet access, daily maid service, Mon to Fri 9am to 3pm. Beautifully furnished to a high standard. completely brand new kitchen with granite worktop and all new appliances fitted September 2010. Large outside deck (with awnings) with sea views. 50 yards from the 1st tee of the world famous Royal Westmoreland golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, spa and clubhouse facilities. The beach facility belonging to the Royal Westmoreland is at Mullins just along the road.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time thank you. Do you have availability next April?
Words don't adequately express the quality of the place you have here. We are very pleased with everything.
Thank you for letting the house to us, it is a lovely home and we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday there. Patricia is a treasure and looked after us well. The holiday exceeded our expectations.
Activity and Interests
3 minutes drive to the west coast beaches. 7 minutes drive to Mullins. Beautiful sandy beach with all water sports and Mullins restaurant for drinks, lunch and supper.
Car hire is recommended. Can pick up car from the airport. Royal Westmoreland is about 40 minutes drive.
Bathsheba on the east coast is a must to visit with wonderful scenery.
Bank and supermarket just down the road. Recommended restaurants are Tides, Mullins, The Fish Pot, Spago at Settlers Beach, The Lone Star and the Sandpiper buffet on a Wednesday night. All close by except the Fish Pot which is 15 minutes drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Dec 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 May 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book, a 10% deposit is required and payment 8 weeks in advance.
Flexible changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Price is for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, 2 with showers and 1 with bath/shower over.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double or twin beds. Bedroom 2 double or twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Separate very spacious bedroom and bathroom cottage by the front door.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in bedrooms. Outside: Pretty front garden. Very large deck outside the sitting room. Table and 6 chairs. 2 chaise lounges and stainless steel BBQ. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Daily maid service Mon to Fri 9am to 3pm. Towels changed everyday, linen twice a week or more if required. Other: Large deck outside the sitting room with remote control retractable awnings to shade from sun and rain. Wonderful views of the Caribbean sea. Large table and 6 chairs and 2 chaise longues. Stainless steel gas BBQ.