Panoramic Penthouse Apartment in Agadir Marina, Morocco - 120sq.m Totally Private Terrace With Sun Loungers, Dining Tables/chairs And Large Parasol
Panoramic Villas have a stunning Penthouse Apartment (sleeps 6), situated in the brand new purpose built ‘Marina Agadir’ resort which is by far the most prestigious and up market location in Agadir. Apart from being literally yards from the most wonderful golden beach, this Luxury Penthouse also benefits from 3 huge communal pools with sun bathing areas set in the beautiful landscaped gardens within the private, gated complex. The entire resort is built around the magnificent purpose-built marina which also boasts an excellent selection of high class shops ranging from Zara through to exclusive individual outlets, plus a selection of bars and restaurants literally a few yards walk from your door. There is also a supermarket for your daily requirements, pharmacy, laundry, bank with cash machine, car hire office, beauty salon and many services to ensure everything you need is at your fingertips. It really does not get much better than this! Free Wi-Fi only 2 minutes walk.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a great stay. The terrace was fabulous and we spent hours relaxing on the sunbeds. The pool was too cold so we didn't use it. The beach is just around the corner, and as we traveled with older kids they had a swim in the Atlantic instead. We hired surfboards a few times on the beach and that was great fun. We felt safe as there are security guards everywhere. We had dinner out both on the marina and along the beach - very convenient and great food. We spent 2 weeks relaxing in a very good and spacious apartment in a very good location. We will definitely go back.
- C. Hafenbraedl, Dec 2013
Your apartment is lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed our week away. Thanks for letting us stay.
- S. Luke, Oct 2013
Great apartment, in line with website.
- W. Jochems, August 2013
The place was immaculate, representative very helpful. Excellent location and good value for money.
- K. Lemzaoui, Jan 2013
We travelled with very young children and were extremely grateful for the fantastic service and advice we received from all the team at Panoramic Villas. All our questions were answered promptly, professionally and we always felt every member of the team we spoke to could not have been more helpful. The property itself was beautifully presented and all amenities were fantastic. The location is again perfect as you are a couple of minutes walk from the Marina, the beach, shops, cafeterias, cash point, restaurants etc We couldn't recommend this property and the whole experience of dealing with Panoramic Villas highly enough!! Thank you.
- M. Iddris, 7 Dec 2011
The weather was not great so we appreciated spending time somewhere spacious, comfortable with great decor. The apartment is enormous - our kids were very impressed and also liked the internet connection so they could keep up to date on Facebook! The terrace is very private and we used it a lot for general relaxation and meals. The location is very convenient for all amenities - loads of restaurants, and a local mini market (which is a bit pricey) with a big supermarket a cheap taxi ride away. Also close to the fishing port if you want to see another side to Agadir. Also well worth a trip up to the kasbah - we took a taxi up and it is a pleasant walk back. All in all a very relaxing week in a lovely apartment.
- M. Elston, 15 Feb 2010
Activity and Interests
As you are located at one end of a wonderful pristine beach, the seemingly endless stretch of golden sand provides the perfect place for a late evening jog along the water-front, or join in one of the numerous games of beach football with the locals. You are very welcome to join them but we warned - these boys can play! A brisk walk, or even a leisurely stroll as the sun is going down is an ideal way to pass an hour taking in the sights and sounds of the beach at the end of the day.
Flights to Agadir. Flights are available all year round from most major airports, most are direct, usually around 4 hours flight time. Indirect flights stopping at Casablanca or Marrakesh would take a little longer. As usual lots of options can be found on the internet. On Arrival at Agadir Airport Simply jump into a taxi (destination Agadir Marina) which is a 20 minute inexpensive ride away, all taxi drivers will be familiar with the Marina, so no worries about directions etc.
The apartment also benefits from the brand new Motorway that links Agadir to Marrakech. This superb new super fast toll road has recently opened, the new motorway literally cuts straight through the Atlas mountains offering magnificent scenery and slashes travel time down from 3.5hrs to a mere 1.5 hrs. This really does make a day trip to this magnificent city a must.
Free WI-FI is now also available at Le Blancs bar. This beach front cafe is a two minute walk from your accommodation. So you can surf the net whilst watching the surf roll in. Having driven extensively throughout Morocco every winter since 2004 we have fallen in love with this diverse country! The breathtaking scenery, fantastic architecture, glorious food and the friendliness and hospitality of the people make this a fascinating country with one of the highlights of the journey always being our very last stop off at the gateway to the Sahara - Agadir! Definitely one of our favourite coastal resorts in which to soak up all year round sunshine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Rate Special Offer
1 Mar 2015 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover day flexible.
Please note this property is available for family bookings only. Not available for rental to parties of singles. We can accept Credit / Debit Card payment through our secure website. Balance payable 8 weeks before your stay.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1: Bedroom 1 en-suite, bath, shower, bidet, WC, washbasin. Bathroom 2: Serves bedrooms 2 & 3, walk in shower, WC, bidet, washbasin. Separate guest WC off the entrance hall.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Master, king size bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite, access to sun terrace. Bedroom 2: Double bed, fitted wardrobes, access to sun terrace. Bedroom 3: Twin beds, plenty of wardrobe space.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: 25% deposit to secure your bookings. Balance payable 8 weeks prior to your holiday. We accept Credit / Debit Card payments through our online secure website. Extended rental periods are available on request. WiFi Internet Access £3 per day. Outside: The apartment also benefits from a huge (120 square metres, 17 metres in length) totally private terrace which runs along the entire frontage of the apartment and is accessible via patio doors from the lounge and the master bedroom. The terrace is equipped with sun loungers, dining table and chairs plus a large parasol to provide shade from the all day sun! Apart from being literally yards from the most wonderful golden beach, the Luxury Penthouse Apartment has the benefit of 3 huge communal pools and sunbathing areas set in the beautiful landscaped gardens within the private, gated complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towel change provided (except beach towels). Other: The large flat screen, high definition TV provides a satellite service with a few English channels (including BBC World) and numerous international channels. WiFi Internet Access (optional).There is also a DVD player with a selection of movies provided.