Penthouse Apartment in Pyla, Larnaca, Cyprus - Restful But Close To The Beach
A spacious, well-equipped, air-conditioned penthouse, suitable for couples, groups of friends or families. A fantastic destination year round and located close to the small and unspoilt village of Pyla. There are a few small local bars, restaurants, shop and children's playground. Dekalia Road is a few minutes away, offering a huge range of bars, restaurants, shops, car hire and the award winning Blue Flag Pyla Beach which is beautifully sandy and child-safe. Larnaca town is a 15 minute drive away with its palm-lined promenade, marina, cafes, bars, night-life, supermarkets, shops and its heritage sites. Larnaca Airport is approximately 20 minutes drive away. New terminal has also now opened for a wider choice of flights.
About the Owner
I live in Warwickshire with my daughter. Cyprus has become a calming refuge for a relaxing break at all times of the year and to get away from lifes stresses. The weather has proved consistently good and it's easy to switch off and take a break. It's truly our home from home and we travel light as we know everything is there for us.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was a really lovely penthouse apartment with lots of light and more imporatntly clean! The kitchen was well fitted out, the linen and towels nice quality. Two large bedrooms with more wardrobe space than we needed and all bedrooms and lounge have aircon. There is a tv and a receiver and the resort team are very supportive if you need them and on hand every day.
There is a communal pool which is nicely laid out and they have a lovely sun shelter for getting out of the sun great for the kids. There are also some top rated beached about 2 km away and a water park not far either. WE'll be back and we'll definitely recommend.
From the Owner
“I bought the property in Cyprus as this has always been a venue for family holidays and has almost guaranteed sunshine even in winter! The apartment is away from the typical tourist areas and is a relatively unspoilt Cypriot village whilst being close to several blue flag beaches, a number of local pubs, the village and the drive to the mountains or the water park. All of our guests have enjoyed their stay and the exclusivity of the resort means that the other guests are like minded. Cyprus is a beautiful island to explore regardless of your hobbies or interests so you can do as much or as little as you like!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Additional penthouse also available within the same complex for larger parties or families wanting to travel together. There is also a studio below the penthouse available for couples or smaller extensions to your party. Please contact for further details.
The beautiful and award winning Pyla beach is a couple of minutes away. There are also several beaches at Larnaca. All the nearby beaches are gently shelving making them ideal for children. Recliners and umbrellas are plentiful and the beaches are well served by cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, toilets etc. Water sports are also available. If you do have a car, there are a large number of beaches and coves waiting to be explored in the wider surrounding area.
The apartment is approx 20 mins from Larnaca airport (a straight forward journey). EasyJet, Monarch and Thomsonfly fly to Larnaca from around £30 from many UK airports. An alternative would be Paphos airport although this is approx a 90 minute drive. Car hire is recommended for ease and flexibility. Taxis are readily available at the airport.
The local village Pyla is a gentle 10 minute walk away, the beach a 5 minute drive and Larnaca town a 15 minute drive.
We have provided a hairdryer, selection of games, cooler bag, drink chiller, ice-packs and plates and cutlery for picnics and buckets and spades. There are maps and guidebooks and a local information. We have a local agent should you require assistance during your stay. There is so much to see and do, water parks, beaches, mountains, historical and archaeological sites that a car is a great idea and makes exploring that much easier! Car hire is also far more reasonable than other European countries.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Oct 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Cancellation refund: more than 8 weeks - full refund less £100 deposit. Less than 8 weeks, we reserve right to retain the balance should it not be possible to re-let.
Changeover day is flexible. Sundays preferred in high season in line with flight arrivals. Available from 4pm with departures by 10am on the last day, but can be flexible on these should the apartment be available in the adjacent period.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Generous discounts available for lets of 4 weeks or more; please talk to us about your requirements. No supplements for Christmas or New Year.
Please note that due to an increase in electricity prices there will be a supplement charged for electricity where charges incurred are above €40 per week.
A deposit of £100 (not refundable) payable within 7 days of confirmation to secure booking. Balance must be paid 8 weeks prior. A £300 security deposit required with the initial deposit but refunded subject to satisfactory property inspection post-holiday. All stays of less than a week incur an additional fractional cleaning charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love our apartment and want you to love it just as much. If there are any questions or queries, I will try my best to answer them before you travel and think you will love the terrace. Family members with small children love the freedom that the terrace offers, allowing the children space to run round and play while being safe, or allowing the adults to sunbathe whilst the smaller children are sleeping!”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bath with shower, toilet, wash basin, shelf and mirror, large storage cupboard.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) cot also available additionally Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a king-sized bed, built-in wardrobes, mirror, bedside cabinets, lamps, dressing table with mirror and stool, hairdryer and safe. Bedroom 2 with a double and single bed, built-in wardrobes, mirror, bedside cabinet and lamp.
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The penthouse is fully air-conditioned/heated (remote controlled) and is suitable for guests of all ages with its fully enclosed terrace, lift, electric gated complex entry with apartment entry controlled via an intercom. There is also a car parking space. High chairs and cots can be provided at a small additional cost. There is a supply of guide books and maps. There is also winter bedding and quilts for the cooler winter evenings. Please be aware that the whole apartment, including the terrace, is non-smoking and pets are not allowed. Outside: In addition to the terrace and balcony there are spacious, landscaped gardens with loungers, umbrellas and benches poolside. Alongside the pool are showers and toilets and the pool has a shallow and deeper areas. The shared pool is beautifully positioned in the sun most of the day - perfect to relax as the complex is often quiet. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (including beach) and all linen is provided. Change of towels and bedlinen available mid stay at a small additional cost. The apartment will be fully cleaned and prepared prior to your stay. Mid term clean is also available at extra cost. Other: The main terrace has a pergola for shade, wooden table with cushioned seating for 6, 4 loungers. Private main bedroom terrace has a wicker sofa and coffee table, both perfect for relaxing, enjoying the sun, warmth and view.