Villa in Forest Hills, Royal Westmoreland, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Accommodation with Shared Pool
This tastefully furnished and luxuriously appointed split level villa comes with a daily housekeeper and provides an ideal base for those seeking a challenging golfing holiday and for non-golfing families alike. The en-suite master bedroom and en suite guest bedroom are on the lower level. The bedrooms are fully air-conditioned with French doors leading out onto the gardens and the large communal pool which is just a few feet away. The open plan living and dining areas, along with the fully fitted kitchen, are on the upper level. Leading from the living areas is a partially covered terrace which is perfect for alfresco dining and cocktails. Guests staying at 16 Forest Hills will receive access to all the amazing resort facilities of Royal Westmoreland including the spa and beach access at Mullins, St Peter, a ten minute drive away.
About the Owner
16 Forest Hills is owned by Susan and John Holder who live in Fulham, London. Susan was born and raised in Barbados and has many family and friends there so is the perfect contact for all the local knowledge. We were married in the historic St James Parish Church in Barbados and, together with our 11-year old daughter Georgia, spend around 8 weeks a year in our villa so it really is a 'home from home'.
It is simply but tastefully furnished and has all the amenities needed for a wonderful holiday in the number one resort in Barbados.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We just loved staying at your villa. Everything was perfect. Enjoyed the champagne on arrival. Shirley (our housekeeper) was great. Hope to return next year.
We had a fantastic time, the villa was perfect and our 21 month old son loved seeing the monkeys on the golf course!
Stunning villa! A perfect holiday, loved every minute of it, so much to see. Beaches are beautiful, people are so warm and friendly and Shirley - well what can we say - a lovely lady.
A wonderful festive season in a lovely home. Thank you for letting us stay.
From the Owner
“Being frequent visitors to Barbados, we loved staying in the local hotels Sandpiper and Coral Reef Club. On one of our visits we viewed the new development at Royal Westmoreland and were so impressed that we purchased our villa off the plans. Being one of the early purchasers, we were fortunate to have the choice of one of the prime locations in Forest Hills, a few steps from the communal pool. The Royal Westmoreland Resort is now proud to boast many famous personalities as home owners including Freddie Flintoff, Gary Linekar, Wayne Rooney, Joe Calzaghe, Michael Vaughan, Rio Ferdinand, Ian Woosnam, Mike Gatting and Virginia Wade, to name but a few. What better endorsement of Royal Westmoreland could there be?”
Activity and Interests
You can also enjoy privileged access to the glorious Mullins Beach, where loungers, parasols and towels are available free of charge, and the Indulgence Spa, a ten minute drive away. There are NO private beaches in Barbados so you have access to all of them - some of our favourites are Paynes Bay, Sandy Lane and Crane Beach.
From the UK - British Airways, Virgin Atlantic.
From Canada - Air Canada, Westjet.
From the US - American, Delta, US Airways.
Holetown, where you will find supermarkets, banks, shops, bars and restaurants is only a 5 minute drive away. Barbados is only 21 miles by 14 miles so anywhere you may wish to visit is less than 40 minutes drive.
A few minutes drive away are some excellent restaurants including The Cliff, Tides, Lone Star, Cin Cin, Nishi, Daphnes, Sandy Lane, The Mews, Sandpiper and Coral Reef Club to mention just a few. One of the highlights of our holidays in Barbados is sailing up the West Coast on the luxury catamaran, Silver Moon.
- Booking Notes:
In the first instance please contact the owners to agree rates, arrange reservations and payment of deposit.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Championship Golf Course. Driving Range and full Pro services. State of the art golf Pro shop. Exclusive beach club. Bell captain exclusive beach services. Indulgence Spa. Exclusive Forest Hills communal pool. The Sanctuary communal pools. World class fully air conditioned gym. Floodlit tennis courts. Tennis coaching. School holiday kids club. The Clubhouse. Spa and Sanctuary Cafes. Halfway House. Rum Shack.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom has twin sinks, shower, bath and toilet. En-suite to bedroom 2 has twin sinks, shower and toilet. Separate powder room with sink and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with super king bed and sitting area. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, which can be made into a double bed if required.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Both bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. There are 4 ceiling fans in the living areas, which also benefit from the relaxing sea breezes. Our villa features several times on the Royal Westmoreland website, being one of the best located villas in the resort. You can see many details of Royal Westmoreland on You Tube. Outside: The villa is set in beautifully kept tropical gardens and is only a few feet from the large Forest Hills communal pool. There is another communal pool a 5 minute walk away at The Sanctuary where there is also a fully equipped air-conditioned gym and snack bar. Opposite The Sanctuary is the magnificent Clubhouse where there is a Golf shop, Restaurant and bar. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer are located opposite the powder room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa includes a housekeeper 5 days per week. All linen and towels are provided. Other: The partially covered sun deck opens out from the living areas and has armchairs, tables, dining chairs and parasol.