Villa in La Manga Club Resort, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - Peaceful Location, Easy Drive To All Amenities
This stunning villa stands in its own beautiful gardens which are well stocked with Mediterranean shrubs and planters. The spacious living/dining area leads on to a magnificent open terrace (fantastic views of La Manga Club and the Mar Menor)well equipped with outside seating, dining table and chairs, BBQ, electrically operated sun blind and umbrellas. A marble staircase from the main living area leads up to the rooftop solarium which has fantastic views to the Mar Menor beyond. A central marble staircase leads down to the bedrooms and a further small flight of steps lead on to the extensive private pool terrace (recently refurbished). Pool heating is at extra cost, although not needed in the summer months. Individual air-con units are in every room. There is Satellite TV and a DVD player, Club telephone and Broadband access but bring your own laptop. Alternatively there is internet access nearby. The villa is just a few minutes drive from the many shops, restaurants and sporting facilities on site. Discounted sports rates for 6 persons.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
La Manga Club is one of the world's finest resorts. Located in an exceptional setting, blessed by a year-round Mediterranean climate and covering an area of some 1400 acres. It is truly a sports and leisure paradise. There are 3 golf courses and an excellent golf academy offering year round playing and practice facilities. La Manga is committed to being the best Football training centre and tournament venue for professional clubs in Europe and the club is the preferred choice of a number of the world's most important teams, both for pre-season training camps and in the run-up to important matches and competitions. There are
28 tennis courts at the multi-surface championship tennis centre and Tennis Academy. There are two gyms for public use, one being the 2000-square-foot Spa La Manga Club Fitness Centre and indoor swimming pool. Other sports facilities include:Junior clubs for children under 12, two cricket grounds, squash courts, lawn bowls, crazy golf, pitch and putt (18 holes) , cycle hire and diving school (book onsite).
La Cala (La Manga Club’s private beach) is a few mins drive away down a steep road or a strenuous walk for the energetic! There is good restaurant there, overlooking the sea (bookings advisable, especially in the summer )and sun beds and umbrellas are available to hire. restaurant is not The Mar Menor, Europe’s largest inland saltwater sea, is a 10 minute drive away. There are several large beaches in the area which are shallow and calm - ideal for children.
Cal Blanque, a large expanse of ‘natural’ beach lying in a National Park is about 10 minutes away and worth a visit although, be warned, there are no facilities there and swimming can be dangerous. There are also many coastal walks from the Club (information in the villa).
Approximately 25 mins drive from Murcia Airport and 70 mins from Alicante. Car hire is essential to get the most out of your stay. The villa is also about 9 hours driving from the ferry ports of Santander and Bilbao in northern Spain.
Brittany Ferries run services from Portsmouth and Plymouth to both cities.
The Roman town/port of Cartagena is about 25 mins away and well worth a visit.
About 15 mins drive away is the fishing village of Cabo de Palos which has lots of harbour side restaurants (good for fish).
Murcia City, the capital of the province is a 60 minute drive.
LMC is a self contained, purpose-built sports resort of approx. 2,500 properties. The properties are a mix of individual villas and apartments. There is no real need to go off the club as there are about 20 restaurants on site along with two supermarkets selling all basic foodstuffs and drinks. There are also banks, a petrol station, a post office, clothes and gift shops. Many other restaurants, shops and supermarkets are within a short drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
The bond will be returned within two weeks of departure as long as there is no damage to the property or its contents. Receipts for the deposit and balance are emailed once the monies have been received. Directions to the villa and how to gain entry are also sent once the final balance has been received.
Saturday preferred but could be flexible especially off season.
Checkout 10:00am on day of departure. Check in time 4:00pm (negotiable).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Please enquire about stays of less than one week or those which do not fall within the weekly bands.
Initial booking will be accepted by telephone or email. The holiday will be reserved and confirmed on receipt of a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost. The balance, including a refundable bond of £250, must be received at least 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 ensuite - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Bathroom has a bath with shower over plus a separate shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Bathroom has bath with shower over plus a separate shower
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Cloakroom on the main living floor
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Beds are large single
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1. Double bed, air–con, dressing area, ample storage space, TV, ensuite bathroom, Juliet balcony overlooking the pool terrace.. Bed 2. 2 large twin beds, ample storage space, air-con, Juliet balcony overlooking the pool terrace.. Bed 3. 2 twin beds, ample storage space, air-con. Hairdryers are in all the bedrooms.
- Notes on accommodation: This is a non smoking property. Outside: Beautiful well-tended gardens laid to shrubs. Large private kidney-shaped pool (10m long and 6m wide at widest point). This can be heated at extra cost. Three sun terraces: roof terrace with table and chairs, middle terrace equipped with outside seating, dining table and chairs with electrically controlled sun blind, umbrellas, BBQ with sink and preparation area. Exceptionally large pool terrace with umbrellas, sun loungers, gazebo with dining table/chairs, poolside shower. During the winter months of 2102 - 2013 the pool terrace was completely retiled and the pool was upgraded. Linen, pool and bath towels included and changed weekly. Weekly clean unless requested otherwise (at additional cost). Pool cleaned twice a week in the summer months. Gardeners visit weekly. Other: Study area on ground floor with desk. The router for WIFI is close by in bedroom 1. Hairdryers in all bedrooms.