Chalet near Bansko, Pirin Mountains, SW Bulgaria - Nestled In Foothills of Pirin Mountains with Amazing Views
A unique self catering, three bedroom Chalet set within the luxurious Redenka Complex. The 4* gated resort offers a selection of indoor and outdoor pools, with a designated children's pool area, 24 hr reception, traditional restaurant that can cater for outdoor and indoor eating, bar/relaxation area, children’s play area, gym, massage rooms, football pitch and tennis/volleyball court.
A private balcony from the master bedroom gives views over the pool area and to the Pirin Mountains beyond. Private sauna downstairs to relax in after a hard day on the slopes or in the shops!
The nearby village of Razlog has a perfect blend of old and new. There are several excellent restaurants with menus printed in various languages. and also a Lidl and Pennys for those purchasing groceries and also a local market day on a Monday when the town is alive with local home-grown produce.
The local area is renowned for its great historical and cultural importance, combine this with natural hot water springs, crystal clear mountain air, breathtaking views, excellent skiing and a first class golf resort and you have a winning formula for a fantastic winter or summer holiday.
About the Owner
Angus and Gillian Fleming here,we are a couple with three young active boys who love travelling and visiting interesting places whenever we can.
At home we have a busy family life and look forward to visiting our holiday home as often as possible.
We feel we have found a special place and trust you will feel the same after staying in our property.
From the Owner
“Bansko and the surrounding area contains so much outstanding natural beauty that you need to visit to fully appreciate why it is so special as a year round holiday destination. We love the location and the unique design that sets the Complex and the Chalet's apart from anything else in the surrounding area. It is just a short drive into the two neighbouring towns but you feel that you are living in the middle of the mountains.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
A wide range of opportunities and experiences await you in this natural and unspoilt region. Crystal clear air, mountain streams, vast swathes of woodland, thermal springs only go part of the way to make this a protected National Park and a World Heritage Centre.
There are numerous excursions that can be arranged before you travel or locally when you arrive. These include a visit to Rila Monastery, the Belitsa bear santurary, (well worth a visit if you have children),horse riding, fishing trips, walking day trips, golfing and thermal springs to name a few.
An ever increasingly popular event is the Bansko Jazz Festival in August each year when internationally renowned artists from around the Globe descend apon the town to play open air concerts and performances.
The two main airports in the region which service Bansko are Sofia or Plovdiv which are similar travelling times away, around 2 hours.
Speak to myself for transfers as I can recommend a very competitive and reliable company that I use when visiting.
The resort is about 5 minutes drive from Razlog, 10 minutes from Bansko and the Gondola.
Sofia 160km and and the Greek coast 2 hours away.
Both Razlog and Bansko have good supermarkets and a range of quaint family owned Delicatessens where you can puchase locally produced food and wine.
Bansko really is a year round Resort, during the Winter season it is unique in being able to offer world class skiing and modern facilities in conjunction with a rustic town of 10000 inhabitants where you can sample apres-ski in almost 100 local bar/restuarants known as Mehena's in an atmosphere of traditional singing and dancing.
The old town with its cobbled streets, cultural monuments, old clock tower, which has marked time for the past 150 years and famous local church St Trinity are a world away from the modern state of the art facilities on the Mountain.
In the Summer time with its fantastic Mediterranean climate the area is a great place to relax and browse around at leisure with most bars and restuarants offer outside facilities and wonderful views.
The local area is renowned for its great historical and cultural importance, combine this with natural hot water springs, crystal clear mountain air, breathtaking views.
A winning formula for a fantastic winter or summer holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner for booking details.
Flexible, please contact owner for changeover details.
Notes on prices:
Rates are based on a max of 6 pax sharing per week for the property, in UK Sterling.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The complex has excellent on site facilities, which include an authentic Bulgarian restaurant and comprehensive wine cellar. The massage centre and indoor/outdoor pools with spa baths will insure any aches or pains are adquately catered for while the bar and games area are an excellent place to relax after dinner in the evening. The chalets offer you all and more than you would expect in modern comfortable living and the beautifully maintained and laid out grounds around your accommodation will add to the feeling that you are in a special place.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Two large bathrooms. Ground floor bathroom has walk-in shower, sink and toilet and is located beside the sauna. First floor bathroom has a bath/shower, toilet, hairdryer and both bathrooms have heated towel rails.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master double bedroom has an impressive sloped ceiling and full length window which opens onto private balcony, built-in wardrobe and storage area. Bedroom 2 and 3 have two large twin beds, built-in wardrobes and views of the mountains. All have TV.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Chalet is centrally heated with double radiators and has a log burning fire in the living room. Use of the fire is supervised by Complex staff and must be organised with reception. The Chalet benefits from excellent insulation and double glazing throughout with electric heating providing controllable heat for all the rooms. A private balcony from the master bedroom gives views over the pool area and to the Pirin Mountains beyond. The covered patio area is an ideal place to eat meals in the warmer weather as the views are breathtaking. The 4* gated resort offers indoor/outdoor pools , 24 hr reception, traditional restaurant that can cater for outdoor and indoor eating, bar/relaxation area, children’s play area, gym, massage rooms, football pitch and tennis/ volleyball court. The accommodation is equally suited for children, couples and families alike. Outside: The front door leads onto a paved terrace area with wooden table and pagoda that supports climbing plants from the adjacent flower beds. There is a private double car parking area and a large garden area with shrubs and tree planting dispersed. The Chalet is less than 100m to the excellent traditional restaurant and also to the outdoor/indoor pools and communal hot tubs. The resort bar, games area, indoor pool and massage centre are about the same distance from the Chalet. For the sporting enthusiast there is an all weather tennis court/volleyball court, a football pitch and a gym. For the more adventurous you can hire mountain bikes at reception and explore the wide variety of mountain trails that stretch across the whole area. Utility Room: There is a large sauna on the ground floor which can easily accommodate the whole family. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided and changed regularly throughout your stay. There are various options for maid service which can be discussed with the owner. Cleaning of cutlery and crockery is to paid locally. Other: There are ample storage area's and cupboards throughout the chalet suitable for suitcases and ski/golf equipment. The tiled patio area at front of the chalet is covered with a sloping roof and includes a large wooden outdoor dining table with BBQ area.