Villa in Campoverde, Pilar de la Horadada, Costa Blanca - Peaceful Village Location, Close To Shops, Bars And Restaurants
Our beautiful, spacious detached villa is in a very private road with plenty of parking and enough space for 10 people. The large 800m2 plot is secure and extremely private, we have a private pool which is maintained twice weekly and a sunny terrace with outside seating and sun loungers. For those summer evenings there is a BBQ and also table tennis, the village is a short walk away. Inside there are 3 bedrooms, one of which is en-suite with the 4th bedroom accessed from an external staircase so wouldn't be suitable for children. The very large lounge diner is comfortable with plenty of seating and access to the front terrace with view across to the sea and the kitchen has everything you need.
Campoverde is a pretty, friendly, village with a mixture of Spanish, German, Irish and English bars and restaurants. There is also a bank and tobacconist that sells daily papers and on a Sunday there is a small market in the square. The village is a 5 minute walk from the villa, so you can enjoy a glass of sangria and not worry about driving home! The polideportivo is the local sports centre which has tennis courts and football pitches available to hire for a small fee. The local beach is only a 10 minute drive with the calm, safe waters of the Mar Menor a further 5 minutes where the therapeutic mud baths can be used all year round. There are numerous restaurants in Pilar which is about a 7 minute drive, including Indian, Chinese and of course Spanish, try the ¨´Bodega de Pena´¨ a typical Spanish restaurant which serves the best paella around! The airport of Murcia is a 20 minute drive with Alicante being approx 50 minutes, car hire can also be arranged.
PLEASE NOTE OUR VILLA IS A NON SMOKING VILLA
ARRIVAL TIME IS AFTER 4PM AND DEPARTURE TIME IS BY 10AM
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Tracy and John, Blackpool - Thanks for a really lovely holiday, we were made very welcome and the villa was lovely! we have already booked for next year!
Pete and Di, Bracknell - Brilliant time! Kids loved it, will definitely be coming back! x
Jackie and Steve, Hayes - Thanks again for a great holiday really loved the villa!
Our 2nd year at the villa, really love the villa and area, soo much to see and do. Owners on hand for directions etc!! - Denise and Robert Bristol.
4.8 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Had a great holiday here. The first week with all my family (8 Adults and 1 baby)and second week just the two of us. About 15 minute walk to the restaurants and bars which for us was just right. Sons had hire cars for first week so did a bit of food shopping and sightseeing but we didn't need car 2nd week as just relaxed. Beautiful spacious villa and great pool.
Simply the best !
We are about to sadly finish our 10 day stay at this wonderful Villa and location. It has more than catered for the 7 of us who stayed here. The Villa has everything and more that we needed and expected for our stay, the location is also amazing as it is a quiet residential area away from the hustle and bustle but not too far away by car if that's what you are after. I will certainly consider coming back (maybe sooner rather than later) the owners have been great in recommending places to visit as well as good places to eat at, ( thank you Nikki) I've truly had one of my best holidays here! Best wishes Dominic
Better than advertised!!!!
I and my family of 11 have just returned home from a fantastic holiday in this Villa. The Villa is far nicer than the photo's show and in a lovely quiet area. It is well equipped and has a massive private pool! We did not hire a car, due to there being 11 of us but managed to get around cheaply with local taxi's who proved to be very helpful and friendly!
i would recommend this Villa for all ages and if you would like to ask me any questions please do not hesitate.
The very spacious villa is absolutely superb, well maintained and is kitted out with everything you need. The pool is lovely and gated so safe with small children around! Village is very friendly. Owners and the locals were really helpful. Hoping to return soon!
Had a great time, villa is perfect for families, really spacious, clean and we'll stocked with everything you need.. Area is good with bars and restaurants easy walk away, lovely beaches 15 minute drive. I will be returning very soon.
Activity and Interests
Beaches: If your idea of a holiday is lying on a sun drenched beach with a glass of sangria then look no further! We are surrounded by beautiful blue flag beaches, the local beach at Pilar is golden sand with sunbeds and parasols for hire, although we do supply parasols and some beach chairs for use. A lifeguard is on patrol throughout the summer months for peace of mind and the tapas at the beach bar is worth a try!
Although the village of Campoverde is easily reached on foot we recommend a car to truly appreciate this beautiful area, there is so much to do and see. We are also on hand for details of places to visit to really make the most of this pretty part of Spain
Campoverde 5 min walk
Pilar de la Horadada 7 min drive
Nearest beach 10 min drive
Murcia airport 20 min drive
Alicante 60 min drive
Airport pick ups can be arranged, please contact us for details.
The villa is located close to the village where there are plenty of places to eat and drink with a variety of foods on offer, including, Chinese, Indian and of course Spanish! and also banking facilities and a pharmacy, where they speak a variety of languages. The beach is just a 10 minute drive and although we recommend that you hire a car to make the most of your stay, licensed taxis are readily available. There are daily markets almost every day in the surrounding areas if you want to grab a bargain, with the local Pilar market held on a Friday morning. If fitness is your thing there are 3 gyms in Pilar which have classes every day. There are 2 shopping centres close by 1 in San Pedro and 1 in Torrevieja, both have a cinema and bowling alleys, along with Mcdonalds and Burger King! There is a water park in Torrevieja which is open from late June until the early part of September which is worth a visit. the theme park Terra Mitica is in Benidorm about an hour and 20 mins drive, a must for the thrill seekers among you! In fact whatever your interest there really is something for everyone here a short drive away there is also go-karting, horse riding and quad biking in the pretty area of Torremendo. We have details in the villa of places to visit and also telephone numbers of places of interest. In the town of San Pedro just a 15 min drive away there is a beautiful natural salt lake where many people go to bathe in the water and use the natural salt crystals on their skin, the effect is wonderful and something that you would be charged a lot of money for in any health spa! It is really worth a visit and is also free of charge and completely natural.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Jul 2017 - 4 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 30% deposit is required on booking (non refundable) and full payment 10 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of 150 euros will be required on arrival and returned on departure once the villa has been checked for any breakages or damage. Guests are asked to check-in after 4pm and depart by 10am (this can be changed in less busier times)
We don't have a definite change over day, but will try to accommodate where we can.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
From October through to Easter we can offer substantial discounts for long rentals of 1 month or more. Please email for further details.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc Family bathroom with bath, shower, wc Bathroom with bedroom 4, shower, wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with extra large king size bed. Bedroom 2 with 1 single bed and a king size bed Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds and single sofa bed Bedroom 4 with a double bed. This bedroom is reached from an external staircase and has its own private roof terrace and bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air-conditioning in the lounge and all bedrooms there is an electric meter fitted for you to pay as you use the electric. All rooms have fans. We have a travel cot and a high chair that can be used if required, the villa is all on 1 floor (excluding bedroom 4) so is suitable for elderly people and children, there are lots of children's games and books and our guests are welcome to use these. The quiet peaceful location of the villa make this a wonderful place for a family holiday. Outside: The 800sq.m gardens surround the property and are completely private, there is a tiled terrace at the side of the pool where there are 8 sun loungers and table and chairs for outside dining, there is also a large brick built barbecue, what better way to spend those long, hot Spanish evenings! We have a table tennis table and also table football, (to keep the kids and dads happy!) the 9x4m private swimming pool is safe for children and has plenty of room for those who want to spend their day relaxing on a lilo! From the front terrace there are spectacular views across the Mar Menor and across to La Manga, the house is in a very quiet residential road with plenty of parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen (including pool towels) are included, we can also arrange a welcome pack on arrival. A cleaning fee of 80.00 euros is payable on departure. Other: The kitchen is fully equipped with small breakfast bar and comfortable sofa with views of the pool and terrace area.