3 Bedroom Apartment
Bedroom 1 is downstairs with a double bed.
Bedroom 2 is downstairs with twin beds that can be joined to make a double.
Bedroom 3 is upstairs on the Mezzanine floor with twin beds that can be joined to make a double.
There are also 3 sofa beds.
Main bathroom downstairs with bath, shower fixture and wc.
Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower fixture and wc.
2 kitchens one downstairs and one upstairs, fitted with cookers hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and mircowave. Both kitchens also have a kettle, toaster and hand blender.
Open plan living/dining areas in both upstairs and downstairs with LCD TV's, Sky boxes, DVD players and audio systems. dining room tables to seat 4 on both floors and 3 seater sofa beds in both, along with 2 armchairs.
Towels and linen are provided. However you will need to bring your own beach towels. The property is cleaned on departure. However additional cleaning can be provided on request and at a charge.
Designed with Moorish influences in a Roman style holiday homes form attractive village street scenes in three story clusters. The central leisure facilities are set amongst idyllic landscaped gardens. The two bedroom apartment on the ground floor has a large living area and modern kitchen, with large patio doors opening onto the terrace, off to the side it the bathroom and two bedrooms. With double beds in the master room, there are joinable twins in the 2nd bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge that will sleep another 2 people. Linked by an external stairway the upstairs apartment has a large living/dining area with a modern kitchenette. Up a flight of marble steps is the bedroom, situated on the mezzanine. This open plan and very spacious area has a double bed along with another sofa bed, allow another 6 people to be accommodated within this apartment. Ideally for groups or large families, these apartments can be used as a townhouse, alternative each apartment can remain separate.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The lovely beach, whose bay is sheltered by the 'Black Rock' is only 300 metres from the resort and there are lots of restaurants, cafes and shops along the promenade, which runs behind it. You will also find all sorts of market stalls and artists displaying their work where you can browse if you want a break from the beach.
Approximately 1 hour driving time (89km) from Faro Airport. The resort can be reached by transfers, taxi or car hire.
Lagos is the nearest town, approximately 10 minutes driving (6km) away, and is a great please to visit if you want a change from the village atmosphere Praia da Luz provides. Lagos has extensive shopping, bars and restaruants as well as a marina and excellent beach.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance payment due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover days are flexible.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Designed with Moorish influences in a Roman style holiday homes form attractive village street scenes in three story clusters. The central leisure facilities are set amongst idyllic landscaped gardens. Inside the gorgeous apartment boasts high quality specifications with modern fixtures and fittings including satellite television, under floor heating, air-conditioning, an electric shutter system on the windows and a fully fitted equipped kitchen. For comfort and peace of mind each apartment has its own security system. Outside: This property comes with patio furniture, and opened out onto the communal pool area with children's pool, playground and on-site restaurant and snack bar. (All pools are heated).