Chalet in Meribel, 3 Valleys, French Alps - Luxurious And Cozy Chalet
It doesn't get any better than Chalet Alinoé. With 4 bedrooms,a spacious and cozy living room, a full kitchen, extraordinary views and hardwood floors. Includes luxurious amenities including a stunning master suite and an open fire place. This exceptional lodging is the ultimate way to experience Meribel with friends or family.
About the Owner
Although we live in British Columbia, our parents live in Meribel. They will be always present to help the guests to set in the chalet and will be available to suit any of their needs. This chalet has been our family home for 5 years and the atmosphere is fantastic. It is the coziest place to share good moments with your family or your friends.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Victoria-Christmas 2009 Firstly thank you very much for the use of your chalet, we had an absolutely wonderful holiday and the chalet was so cosy and warm after a long day skiing - we loved it. We especially loved the log fire and the interior design of the kitchen area.
From the Owner
“It took us years to be able to buy that property and when we started the renovations it was like a dream come true. The new chalet has been built with the recycled wood from the old chalet. Working in interior design help us to give the chalet a chic and comfortable flair.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
At the heart of Les 3 Vallées, the world’s largest skiing area: maps, ski runs, ski lift. Welcome to Les 3 Vallées, a mythical ski area, unique in the world for its immense size and quality. 330 ski runs and 600km (370 miles) of skiing for all levels and all tastes, guaranteed snow with 85% of the ski area above 1800m and over 1/3 equipped with snow-making facilities, 25 accessible summits, thanks to 174 ski lifts – it’s the stuff ski dreams are made of!
Choice of airports - Geneva, Lyon, Chambery. Eurostar train to Moutiers (15 minute transfer to chalet). Minibus or taxi transfers bookable in advance. If arriving early in the day luggage storage is available in the chalet basement. Driving from UK - the journey is on fast French motorways and driving time from Calais is just over 9 hours. Parking is in the private car park next to the chalet. In winter car not necessary, in summer a car will enable you to fully explore this beautiful area.
Geneva airport to chalet 2 hours 15 mins. Lyon airport to chalet 1 hour 50 mins, Chambery 1 hour - all airports served by flights from UK, please see owner's website. Moutiers Rail Station (direct service by Eurostar) 15 mins drive from chalet. Transfers available by minibus and taxi. Lake Annecy 45 mins. Annecy town 1 hour approx.
Nearest shop 1 minute drive (small village supermarket selling fresh croissants, baguettes, local wines and other specialities). The friendly village bar, La Tsarretta, is a lively village meeting place and has delicious home-made pizzas, Sky TV and live entertainment during the winter. There is also a bistro-style restaurant upstairs.
Food delivery and catering - groceries can be ordered with a local company ready for your arrival. Delicious cooked meals can also be ordered and delivered to the chalet ready to eat.
Childcare - Winter: creche and nanny service in Les Allues, just one minute's walk from the apartment, available in summer according to demand.
Restaurants/bars - choice of 5 in Les Allues. Nearest restaurant/bar is 3 mins walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Dec 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
A booking deposit of 500 euros is required at booking, with the total of rental being due 6 weeks before the holiday.The deposit will be transferred back after inventory.You must be at least 21 years old to make a booking. For bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date the full amount is due on booking. Payment in UK Pounds, euros, Cad$ or US$, by direct bank transfer or money wire. Please contact the owner directly if you are interested in longer renting periods, shorter or week-ends.
Check-in Saturdays after 4pm. Check-out Sats 9-10am. Other day/times by arrangement.
Changeover days can be flexible with renting periods. Contact the owners.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
For Winter season or annual rent please contact the owners.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with master room with luxurious marble shower + wall mounted toilets. First floor bathroom with bath tub and separate shower - 2 sinks. 2 windows.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite with queen sized bed (160 cm). bedroom 2 with queen sized bed (160 cm). bedroom 3 with 2 double beds (90 cm). bedroom 4 with 2 double beds (90 cm). Den with a single bed + bed in a drawer (makes a double bed 140 cm).
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This chalet is great to suit a family or friends. We can provide a cot for babies and there is an extra single bed available in the master room. Outside: Beautiful south facing patio with outside table. Peaceful location with views from the valley and the peaks of Meribel. Utility Room: Washer and dryer are available in the garage/laundry room. Garage/ski room with individual lockers. Ski bench/waxing table. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are clean for the guest arrival. Maid service and catering can be offered. Consult with owners. Cleaning fee of 100 euros will be added on top of the rental price. Other: This chalet is decorated with taste. The living area offers 18 small antique windows and walls and furniture made in recycled wood. The flooring is a combination of antique hand made tiles and hardwood floors. The 2 bedroom floors offer lighter wood.