Chalet in Les Collons, Valais, Switzerland - 5 Minutes Walk From The Village Of Les Collons And 15 Min From Ski Lift
Chalet Alpes Royales was constructed in 2009 and is equipped with the latest features including sauna, jacuzzi, ski room with heated boot rack, fireplace, underfloor heating, WIFI/internet, flat screen TV, DVD/HIFI, washing machine, Nespresso machine, etc. Please note that our prices include the final cleaning, bedlinens, towels, electricity and wood for the fireplace, there are no further additional charges (other chalets typically charge an additional 400 Euros for these services) except for the summer period (May-Dec) when we charge separately for the cleaning, towels and linens. Located at the end of the 4 Valley ski system, Les Collons offers great skiing opportunities for the beginner as well as the advanced skier. Les Collons is roughly a 2 hour drive from Geneva and 20 minutes from the closest larger city, Sion.
Top Traveller Review
Skiurlaub im wunderschönen Chalet mit toller Aussicht
About the Owner
We are a Swedish/German couple living in Spain. We love the mountains, ie skiing and hiking. We can hike quite a bit here in Spain, but skiing not so much.. So we decided for a 2nd home in the beautiful Swiss mountains. We usually spend there one month in July or August to escape the Spanish heat. Autumn is also stunningly beautiful in the 4 vallees.
Overall we spend 2 months per year in the chalet and, therefore, have decided to rent it out. So far this has been a very good experience, our guests really love our chalet and respect that it is someones 2nd home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We so thoroughly enjoyed our week in your chalet. I will never forget the view, how absolutely breathtaking. I felt like I was in some special luxury aeroplane looking down on the twinkling lights of Sion at night.
Thank you for allowing us to share your little piece of Swiss Paradise. We would love to return one day to either ski again or in summer to do some walks.
Kind regards, Deborah P
Es freut uns, dass auch Sie mit uns zufrieden waren, denn wir waren mit dem Chalet sehr zufrieden!
Es war eine fantastische Woche. Alles stimmte. Der Schnee, das Wetter und das Chalet natürlich auch! R. K.
"der Aufenthalt im Chalet Alpes Royales hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Das Chalet war schön, gepflegt und hat unseren Erwartungen entsprochen." Familie H.
"Das Chalet hat uns wirklich ausgesprochen gut gefallen!!! Vom Milchschäumer bis zum Saunaduft war alles vorhanden… es war liebevoll eingerichtet und sehr sauber!" Familie S.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Skiurlaub im wunderschönen Chalet mit toller Aussicht
Wir haben das grosse Haus mit zwei Familien (vier Kindern) sehr genossen. Es ist super geschnitten, man kann sich aus dem Weg gehen oder in dem Wohnzimmer zusammen hocken. Küche ist top ausgestattet, es fehlte an nichts. Sauna zu dritt nutzbar. Einziger Nachteil, das runde Bett im obersten Zimmer ist unserer Meinung nach eine Fehlinvestition, weil nur ein Paar sehr eng verbunden, reinpasst. Die Lage des Hauses ist für unseren Geschmack mit Skis und Kindern zu weit vom Lift gewesen (auf normalem Weg ca. 20 min). Nimmt man den etwas beschwerlichen Weg (short cut quer Feld ein) nur noch ca. 10 min. Alles in allem ein tolles Chalet mit viel Ambiente, herrlicher Aussicht und viel Comfort!!
From the Owner
“We bought the chalet in 200 and it was finally ready in 2009. It was an exciting summer when we furnished it and made it into a very cosy and homely place. It is easily accessible from Geneva or Zurich, we even go there for long weekends. The area and the views are beautiful and in the summer we take long walks and hikes. In the winter we can walk to the lift "Trabanta" so we can be in the slopes in no time!”
Activity and Interests
30 min by car from Sion. 2 hours by car from Geneva airport, 3 hours from Zurich airport. To access all local amenities, a car is not necessary (lift, restaurants, supermarket etc). If you arrive by train in Sion, you can rent a car or take a taxi.
5 mins walking distance to Les Collons. Bus-stop (also for the ski bus) is 5 mins away.
Supermarkets, restaurants and ski lift are in walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£419|
50% non-refundable deposit (by bank transfer) on reservation. 50% 4 weeks before arrival plus a deposit of EUR 500 (by bank transfer) that we transfer back to you after your departure. The final cleaning (based on 5 hours cleaning) is included in the price (except in the May-Dec period).
Preferably Saturday, but flexible.
Notes on prices:
Please note that our prices include the final cleaning, bedlinens, towels, electricity and wood for the fireplace, there are no further additional charges (other chalets typically charge an additional 400 Euros for these services). Please note however that during the summer period we charge separately for the cleaning, towels and linens. During this period we charge CHF 200 for final cleaning and CHF 15 per person for rental of towels and linens.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is so cosy that we never go out for dinner. We read by the fireplace and go to the sauna every evening. It is so relaxing!”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- ski lift pass
- 200 m²
- Master Bathroom (en-suite) - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Jacuzzi
- Guest Bathroom - Toilet
- Downstairs Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Also features a sauna
- Downstairs Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub/jacuzzi upstairs. Two bathrooms on the lower ground floor with shower, the bigger one with sauna. Guest WC on the ground floor.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Master Bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom on first floor with round double bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, balcony and en-suite bathroom. 3 further bedrooms are on lower ground floor and all have 160x200cm beds and wardrobes and balcony doors that open up onto the terrace.
- Notes on accommodation: Radiators in all bedrooms, floor heating on the ground floor and in the bathrooms, heated towel racks. Heated ski boot rack. There are two entrances: one goes directly into the ski room on the lower ground floor, the second one leads onto the ground floor. In both cases there is a hallway with enough space to hang coats. Please note that our prices include the final cleaning, towels, bedlinens, electricity and water and wood for the fireplace. Except during the summer period when we charge separately for the cleaning, towels and linens. The final cleaning is CHF 200 and rental of towels and linens are CHF 15 per person. Outside: Large wrap-around terrace with barbecue on ground floor. Wrap-around terrace on lower ground floor that can be accessed from all bedrooms. Small balcony from mezzanine level/master bedroom. Parking for 3 cars. Utility Room: Ski room with heated boot racks. Utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer and sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedlinens, wood for the fireplace and the final cleaning are included in the price as well as electricity and water (except for the May-Dec period). More cleaning services can be booked in advance. Please note that this is a no smoking house! Other: 10% discount on ski rentals. Parking for 3 cars. WIFI/Internet access.