3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms. Views of hills. Sea glimpses. Close to Golf Courses
This property is positioned to take full advantage of the sea and mountain breezes; and is air-conditioned though out.. There is access to TV, DVD and internet facilities. There are views to the hills and sea from the upstairs bedrooms and large terraces, and the spacious living areas down stairs allow for relaxation and easy living. The private in ground pool, jacuzzi and sala are conveniently accessed from the house; and are surrounded by attractive tropical gardens. The villa is situated in an exclusive walled resort with a large communal pool, a well equipped gym. a small restaurant. and 24 hour security. The compound is located amidst farms and tranquil rural life, although close enough to Hua Hin to access the beaches, shopping, restaurants, popular tourist sites and national parks.
The sala at the side of the house provides a convenient spot for alfresco dining for 6 or more guests with its large extension table; or a cooler shady place to lie and relax following a swim.in the pool or a massage in the jacuzzi. At one end of the pool is an Elephant fountain; at the other end, behind the sala, is an outdoor shower.
The villa has two terraces, one large area upstairs which can be accessed from the bedrooms and a downstairs verandah with comfortable lounges,coffee table and large blinds to shade from the sun. The upstairs bedrooms consist of a master bedroom with a king size bed, a second bedroom and queen bed; plus a third bedroom with two single beds. All bedrooms are fully equipped with wardrobes and chests of drawers Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom.
A mini fridge plus tea and coffee facilities in the master bedroom is handy for the early morning beverage which can be sipped from a lounge on the terrace, where one can view the hills and surrounding rural areas.
Downstairs is a huge living and dining area, a fourth bathroom, and a well equipped kitchen, plus a smaller TV room with a Wi Fi and internet facilities. The living room and TV room are furnished with comfortable lounges, chairs and recliners, as well as oriental wall cabinets. . For leisure time there are plenty of books, and a collection of DVDs for use by the guests. Under the villa, accessed by the back door, is a large utility and storage area housing a washing machine and dryer. and outdoor drying racks.
Top Traveller Review
Home from Home
We are looking forward to your return visit next year.
About the Owner
About Anne Barlow
My husband and I are Australians currently living and working in Dubai. We regularly visit Thailand and have become very fond of the Thai people, their relaxed way of life and their happy and positive attiudes. We also love their country with its varied and intesting culture, and its lush and picturesque scenery.
Anne Barlow purchased this villa in 2008
Why Anne Barlow chose Central Thailand
We chose Hua Hin because it is a quiet and peaceful provincial area and a great 'getaway' My husband is a golf fanatic, and I am a beach goer and a sea and sun lover, so it was inevitable that we would buy in a city known, not only for its beautiful beaches but also for its many golf courses. Hua Hin is a popular getaway for Thais, only being pleasant two and a half hours drive from Bangkok. The King's Summer Place is located on the outskirts of the town. Hua Hin itself is famous with foreigners and Thais for its unique long stretch of scenically beautiful coastline, the natural parks and wildlife sanctuaries. It also boasts a huge number of great restaurants where one can appease one's palate with tasty varieties of Thai and European cuisine.
What makes this villa unique
Our villa is within easy driving distance of beaches, golf courses and innumerable restaurants, and is approximately 10-15 minutes from the centre of Hua Hin. From the balconies one can view the surrounding lush vegetation, hills, and Thai rural life.
The villa is located on a well maintained compound providing 24 hour security. Also on the compound is a club house, gym, and communal pool. There is a small mini mart cum restaurant which will provide home cooked meals on request.
The villa has its own private salt water pool and sala, plus large terraces and sun beds where lazy days can be spent soaking up the sun.
(1 traveller reviews)
Home from Home
Anne Barlow's villa was everything,and more, than we could have hoped for.It was well maintained and tastefully furnished exceeding any expectations of a holiday let.The gardens and pool were well kept. Both my wife and I found it so special that we immediately booked up for next year. Our daughter and husband came to stay with us for two weeks and were heartbroken when the time came to leave.
From the Owner
“We chose Hua Hin because it is a quiet and peaceful provincial area and a great 'getaway' My husband is a golf fanatic, and I am a beach goer and a sea and sun lover, so it was inevitable that we would buy in a city known, not only for its beautiful beaches but also for its many golf courses. Hua Hin is a popular getaway for Thais, only being pleasant two and a half hours drive from Bangkok. The King's Summer Place is located on the outskirts of the town. Hua Hin itself is famous with foreigners and Thais for its unique long stretch of scenically beautiful coastline, the natural parks and wildlife sanctuaries. It also boasts a huge number of great restaurants where one can appease one's palate with tasty varieties of Thai and European cuisine.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Excellent location for golfing holidays as the villa is within 15-30 minutes by car/taxi from several prestigious golf courses; Palm Hills, Black Mountain, Royal Hua Hin and Banyan. Transport can be arranged in advance.
It takes less then 5 minutes by car to access the beautiful Hua Hin coast line. Another 10 minutes drive south will bring you to the central Hua Hin beach and a little further to the Khao Takiab beach. Travelling north will take you to the coast and beaches at Cha Am.
Hua Hin airport is 10 mins drive from the villa and there are regular flights to and from Bangkok. Alternatively the International Airport in Bangkok is approximately two and a half hours by taxi or bus. The drive is pleasant, and the taxis are generally comfortable and all have air-con. For local transport, taxis and tuk tuks are available and cheap. A hire car or motor bike are also options.
Driving distances; Local beaches 5-10 minutes. Elephant Village - 12 minutes. Sam Roi National Park 45 minutes. Monkey Mountain and Kao Takiab beach 20 minutes. Cha Am 25 minutes, Hua Hin night market; 10 minutes.
Our villa is 10- 15 minutes drive to the centre of Hua Hin where there are banks, shopping centres, local markets and supermarkets. Closer are several 7 Eleven stores. There are many restaurants situated everywhere. Places of interest include The Elephant Conservation park, Monkey Mountain, The King's Palace, demonstrations of Thai Boxing, walks in the nature parks, trips to nearby Khao Takiab, Pranburi and Dolphin Bay. There is much to see and do.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To secure the booking a non refundable deposit of 25% is required and final payment no later than one month before the rental period commences. A refundable bond is required to be paid to the manager on arrival and in the event of no damage will be returned in full when vacating the villa.
Changeover times can be flexible. Earliest arrival 2pm latest departure 11am. Under special circumstances times can be altered, please contact owner to see if alternative arrangements can be made.
A water surcharge of 5 GBPs per week per person is payable on arrival.
ELECTRICITY CHARGES. The standard usage is 40 units per day. Any extra usage is charged at 6 Baht per unit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Our villa is within easy driving distance of beaches, golf courses and innumerable restaurants, and is approximately 10-15 minutes from the centre of Hua Hin. From the balconies one can view the surrounding lush vegetation, hills, and Thai rural life. The villa is located on a well maintained compound providing 24 hour security. Also on the compound is a club house, gym, and communal pool. There is a small mini mart cum restaurant which will provide home cooked meals on request. The villa has its own private salt water pool and sala, plus large terraces and sun beds where lazy days can be spent soaking up the sun.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1, 2 , 3 and 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Outdoor Shower, All bathrooms adjoining bedrooms
- Bathrooms 1, 2 3and 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Outdoor Shower
- Bathrooms are en-suite. Master bedroom has bath, shower, wc and vanity basin. Bedroom 2 and 3 have separate shower cubicles in the en-suites, plus wc's and vanity basins. Bathroom 4 is on ground level and has shower cubicle, vanity basin and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 contains one king bed, tables, drawers, and wardrobe. Bedroom 2 contains one queen bed, tables and wardrobe. Bedroom 3 contains 2 single beds. Can be converted to one king size. Wardrobe and drawers. All rooms have fans and air-conditioning.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is suitable for children over three years of age. Please note: There is no railing around the swimming pool so children need to be supervised by an adult when playing outside or in the pool. The rental price includes an allowance for utilities; electricity use is calculated at 50 units per day. Electricity and water used in excess of the allowance will be charged at 6 baht per unit to the local meet and greet team before the villa is vacated. Please note; This is a NO SMOKING villa Outside: The outdoor area consists of a raised terrace running across the front of the house, and has steps leading to a sunken in ground pool. To the rear of the pool is a sala or pavilion equipped with a ceiling fan, which provides a cool and shady area for relaxing by the pool. Two outdoor tables and chairs which cater for dining for 8 people, plus sun beds, other sundry chairs and a large umbrella are available in this area and can be found stored in the utility room. The pool is 8 x 4m and has an attached 2 x 2m jaccuzzi. The garden which surrounds the villa and pool is full of tropical plants and trees and many blooming bouganvillea. On the upper story of the house there are 2 large balconies/terraces accessed through the master bedroom or from the landing at the top of the internal stairs. The hills and local rural area can be viewed from here. Utility Room: This room is under the house and has a washing machine, dryer, sink and cupboard. It has a large storage area. Provides storage for outside umbrella, and outdoor furniture etc. Linen/ Towels: Towels (including pool towels) and linen are included. Weekly change for linen and towels . On request, and by previous arrangement, cleaning can be done weekly. Regular pool cleaner and gardener employed. Other: The study/TV room contains comfortable sofa and leather recliner, TV, DVD player, internet connection, and portable cassette player. Please note: this villa is a non smoking