Ski Chalet in Sainte Foy, Rhone-Alpes - Savoie, France - Ski-In, Ski-Out, ESF Ski School, Spa, Pool, Steam Room, Fitness Centre
The chalet occupies arguably the most spectacular site in the resort. Located at the foot of the ski runs, with the nursery slope immediately to the front of the chalet, this is a genuine ski-in, ski-out property. To the rear of the property, guests can relax on one of the balconies and savour the magnificent views of Mont Pourri, soaring 3,800m, and the Tarentaise valley below.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
In summer the resort offers a perfect peaceful getaway for those looking to enjoy the beautiful surrounding countryside and offers easy access to explore the region with its many small attractive hamlets and villages. Sainte Foy and the surrounding area offer plenty of alternative activities to tempt you. The River Isere runs through the Tarentaise valley where there is white water rafting, canoeing and body board surfing. Wild water sports are also to be found in the Aosta Valley. Walking and hiking using some of the 70kms of nearby footpaths.
Pony and horse riding. Rock climbing. Plenty of possibilities for all abilities. Climbing school and wall at Le Pre. Spa & Fitness using the full range of leisure activities available to guests staying at Chalet La Vanoise.
Other activities locally include mountain bike hire, tennis, volleyball, fishing, paragliding and more.
Approximately 600 miles by road from the Channel ports. Nearest airports are Grenoble, Chambery, Lyon and Geneva. Journey times are 1.5 - 2 hours by car. Eurostar run direct services from London to Bourg St Maurice during the ski season, 20 minutes drive to Sainte Foy. Transfers: Contact the Reservations agency who will help with bookings. Local Taxi Services; Elio Taxi or Mountain Transfers.
Bourg St Maurice is the nearest large town. Sainte Foy is located at 1550m to 2650m and surrounded by famous resorts: Tignes, Les Arcs and Val D'Isere which are all a short car journey away.
Car hire available from all major airports and in Bourg St Maurice.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Preferred changeover day is Saturday. Guests are asked to leave by 10 am on the morning of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 3 en-suite bathrooms comprising bath/ shower WC, bidet and sink. Further bathroom on the upper floor with bath, WC and sink. Separate WC on first floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are 4 twin bedrooms and one 4 person bedroom with 1 bunk bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The telephone is for internal use around the complex only (eg spa, health centre, restaurant, concierge). High chairs are available on request. Outside: Guests have access to the impressive Les Balcons complex which includes spa, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre. Payment for these facilities is by arrangement with local management. Guests have access to Bar and Restaurant La Bergerie. Newsagent with English, French and other European daily papers. Large decked area with outside hot tub. Ski school, equipment rental and gift shop. Children's ski classes. Reception, open daily during high season. Ski-in, ski-out with direct access to the ski lift. ESF ski school, ideal for children and beginners. Traditionally built using natural wood and stone. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer and drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels included. A concierge service is available for guests if required together with business services. Restaurant food may be ordered by telephone and delivered to the chalet. Other: Private hot tub located on one of the balconies. Sauna. Secure underground parking and ski lockers are available to guests.