Apartment in Calahonda, Costa del Sol, Spain - Mediterranean Hill Style Complex with Lush Tropical Gardens just 10 Minutes Drive to Beach
A modern, south facing apartment in the hills of Calahonda that sleeps 4 to 6 people. This luxurious ground floor apartment is part of the prestigious development of Cascadas de Calahonda with sea views. Calahonda is situated between Fuengirola and Marbella and the apartment can easily be used as a base to explore the many beautiful towns of Andalucia. A supermarket, restaurants and bars are a 10 minute walk away. There are local shops, banks, tennis club, golf clubs a short five minute drive away and the beaches of Cabopino, La Cala and Elviria are within easy reach by car. The Cascadas development has two swimming pools which are perfect to relax by and soak up the sun! An underground car park provides secure parking. The apartment is furnished to the highest quality and has a large terrace and garden. We are 5 mins from the coastal road (N340/A7). Easy access to the toll road (20 mins to Malaga airport). Marbella/Puerto Banus 15 - 20 mins drive.
Top Traveller Review
Best apartment we've stayed inBest apartment we've stayed in
About the Owner
We have owned the apartment for about nine years having holidayed in the area for many years. We have two grown up children with partners who also like to use the apartment whenever they have any free time. Our apartment has been the source of many happy holidays and we hope you enjoy it to.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Would like to say our stay in Cascadas was superb. The apartment fully lived up to our expectations and more. The level of facilities in the apartment e.g. hairdriers, cool bags etc. Defintely on our return visits to the Sol. Mr. A. Wilkes.
Thank you for a wonderful time in your beautiful apartment. It was so clean and well equipped we felt we had no need to go out. The pools were spectacular and the whole complex very well kept. Mrs. K. Norton.
Once again had a fantastic holiday in your apartment. We cannot fault the apartment. So well kept and peaceful. Lovely to sit on the terrace watching the stars and the lights of Marbella. We will definitely be back next year. Mrs. J. Green.
4.8 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Highly recommended retreat!
Elevated above Calahonda, the apartment boasts an expansive bird's eye view of land and sea. The apartment is lovely. Comfortable, modern, clean, and appropriately furnished, it is an ideal place to get away from it all. Here you are able to relax and recharge, and come and go as you please. The apartment was everything we had hoped for. The two private swimming pools on site are quite superb. The underground, secure, and private car parking space meant that we never had to get into 'a sauna'. Restaurants, bars and supermarkets are all within easy reach. A great location to explore the area from. The process of booking, through to the final handover of the keys and the return of our deposit was all hassle-free, with the owners providing a good level of service and information.
We had a great stay at this apartment; and so we are delighted to highly rate, and recommend this very comfortable retreat to you!
Best apartment we've stayed in
This apartment was absolutely fabulous, a real home from home - it even had a 'messy drawer' in the kitchen which contained misc items - we needed some string and tape whilst we were there which we found in the drawer. it had everything one needed - we've stayed in some apartments where they didn't even have tea towels. The communication with Susan was very good and also with Mike in Calahonda. The apartment was spotlessly clean, very spacious, had a massive sun terrace which was part shaded and had two bathrooms - our 14 year loved having his own bathroom! The swimming pool is just a few steps from the apartment which was great if you needed to go back for a drink.etc. Everything about this apartment is favourable and if we are to go back to Calahonda next year we will definitely be staying here - I can't praise it highly enough.
Excellent flat for lovely family holiday
My toddler, baby and husband stayed here for a week. The flat was spotless and all utilities were provided and were excellent. Beds were really comfy and decor tasteful. Everything you could think of was provided whether we wanted to sit by the pool or go a day trip. There are 2 pools in the complex both lovely aswell as very pretty grounds.
We holiday in Calahonda every year so know the area well. Its a 5 min drive to Luna Beach which is small and not too overcrowded with a nice restaurant suitable for kids serving fresh fish.
Overall i would highly recommend this flat to others and thank you to the owners for making it so easy to organise.
Had a fantastic stay at the apartment weather was lovely and was very close to a beach and two fantastic pools. The apartment is very clean and tidy and very well equipped . We just got back from our holiday and we are already booking for next year such a great place
my stay at cascades
complex was fantastic, apartment is 30 seconds away from pool. the nearest shops are 10 minutes away in a car so its essential to stock up on supplies. a car is also essential as its approx 2 miles from bottom of hill to complex. apartment had absolutely everything you could possibly need. will definitely be staying there again.
Activity and Interests
There are plenty of lovely beaches in the area with one of the closest being Cabopino which is a short 10 minute drive and has some nice restaurants overlooking a small harbour. Other local beaches recommended are Elviria which is 15 minutes away by car and has some lovely restaurants and La Cala which is around a 10 minute drive away. Marbella and Puerto Banus are about 15 - 20 minutes drive away. Both have plenty of activities along the sea front.
The nearest airport is Malaga, a 25 minute drive away. A car is essential so you can enjoy your visit around the local area. Car rental is easily available at the airport and we can recommend reputable car hire companies.
The popular town of Marbella is a 20 minute drive away and has a beach, plenty of restaurants and the beautiful old town of Marbella with shops and places to eat. Other towns within driving distance are Malaga, Casares and Benhavis. The town of Ronda is about a 1 hour 30 mins drive away and Granada takes about 2 hours. Should you want more information about places to visit we can provide you with lots of ideas!
There is a small shop a couple of minutes drive away or a 10 minute walk which sells essentials such as fresh bread, milk etc. Restaurants and bars are located down the hill about a 10 minute walk. A larger supermarket, banks and pharmacy is less than five minutes drive away. The shopping centre of La Canada and the Myramar in Fuengirola are both within easy reach by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A non refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure the booking. The balance of the rental is due 8 weeks before commencement of rental. Apartment available from 4 pm. on day of arrival and vacated by 10 am on departure day. A £150 refundable key/breakage deposit is required when paying final balance. This will be refunded after our agent checks the apartment and when keys returned.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 is the en-suite to bedroom 1 and has a bath/shower, toilet, bidet and wash basin and underfloor heating. Bathroom 2 has a large shower, toilet and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with views of the sea has a king size bed, fitted wardrobes, bestside tables, dressing table and en-suite bathroom. Patio doors to terrace and electric shutters. Bedroom 2 has two single beds and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has the benefit of reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Due to the layout of the terrace and garden the property would not be suitable for children under 10. Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. Mid stay clean can be provided for extra charge of 40 euros. Outside: The terrace has a table and 4 chairs for dining outside and an electrical point so you can cook outside on the electric grill. There are also sun loungers should you wish to sunbath on the terrace overlooking the beautifully kept communal gardens and water cascade below the apartment. There are two communal pools within easy reach of the apartment. They both have showers, sun loungers and sunshades. One of the pools also has toilet and changing facilities. There is a also a large fish pond within the gardens. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer and clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Normally sleeps up to four persons but sofa bed in lounge sleeps two extra persons - a charge of £25 per person for use of sofa bed to cover laundry. Towels, bedlinen supplied but not beach towels. The rent includes cleaning before and after your stay. Other: As the apartment is on the ground floor there is a lovely garden with both tiles and terrace and lawn. The covered terrace offers plenty of shade for those who prefer it a little cooler.