Villa near Todi, Umbria, Italy - Heated Pool,Gym,Sauna,Table football,Table tennis,jacuzzi SPECIAL PRICE MIDDLE SEPTEMBER only2.000 €
The elegant country house, submerged in the peace and quiet of the surrounding nature, is placed on a small hill surrounded by sunflowers, corn and olive trees. It is the ideal destination if you wish to relax in the shade of a panoramic veranda, at the side of a heated swimming pool or lost in the steam of a Finnish sauna after a day touring the Green Heart of Italy. The small and calm town of Marsciano, which is only 2km away, offers the chance to get to know the true customs and habits of this splendid region. You can find genuine local dishes to savour and walk peacefully through the streets of the town enjoying the simplicity of the local people, who are always sociable and helpful. From here, at a short distance it is easy to visit important centres of historical and cultural interest such as Perugia (30km), Assisi (35km), Todi (20km), Orvieto (40km), Deruta (12km - famous for its ceramics), Gubbio, Spello and the lake Trasimeno.
Top Traveller Review
Amazing villa in a beautiful location
Thank you for stay here!
Looking forward to see you again!!!
About the Owner
I am the owner of the Cottage degli Ulivi and also the person who will make sure that you have an enjoyable stay! As a matter of fact I don't just intend to rent out my country house but also to see my guests having a great time both in my villa and in the beautiful region that is Umbria. As a traveller myself, I'm highly aware that it is easy to be a little unsure when making a booking; maybe the house won't match the photos and description, or won't be clean enough, or if in need, being so far from home, I won't know who to turn to for help. My job is precisely this: to guarantee that the house does indeed match its description and also meets your expectations in terms of hygiene and cleanliness. Furthermore, during your stay I will always be available to answer your calls and help you.
1 holidaymaker review
Amazing villa in a beautiful location
We would recommend staying at this villa in beautiful Umbria . The villa is in a gorgeous setting but also within walking distance (30 mins) to the local village, which has great restaurants, a weekly market and shops. The villa is very clean, comfortable, has everything you could wish for and more...pool, hot tub, well kitted out gym. The owner, Nadia, was brilliant, she was so helpful with all our questions before we arrived and was on hand during our stay. We hope to go back in a couple of years.
From the Owner
“We finished to built my villa on December 2005. I began to work with my guests on summer 2006. I was born in Rome and I lived there for 32 years. In the 2002 I got married and I left my old job in Rome. I began this new fantastic job in Marsciano. Here the people are friendly, kindly and all is you have to go to the doctor or to the post or somewhere, you won't find traffic, no a really simple life. When I lived in Rome all was so complicated. fantastic! and every day when I wake up I have on front of me an amazing green country. Anything else?”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Gastronomy Service: At your request we can organise a typical Umbrian meal at the Cottage. You may choose from dishes such as fresh home-made pasta with meat ragout, wild boar with ‘torta al testo’ (local pizza-type bread with a filling), grilled meat, home-made desserts, local wine and much more…
To make the beginning of your stay start smoothly we are happy to buy, on your behalf and following your prior instructions, every type of food you may wish to find at the Cottage when you arrive (free service).
Why us? The difference is that we do not consider you as mere clients to hand over the keys to, but as foreign friends to welcome. We care that you find a clean pool and well-tended garden during your stay, that you find a little gastronomic treat awaiting you when you arrive and that throughout your entire holiday, we can offer useful, advice, suggestions and availability to care for your every need. We want you to fall in love with our beautiful region and appreciate the welcoming warmth...and our prices are all inclusive! Please visit our website!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£168|
Cautionary deposit of 200 euros on arrival.
Saturday to Saturday.
check out: before 10.00 am.
check in: between 16.00 - 18.00 pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros and are REALLY ALL INCLUSIVE
Please visit our website for a more conclusive price list.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- At the 1st floor 2 bathroom with shower, wc, bidet, window with insect screen, hairdryers. At the 2nd floor 1 bathroom with shower, wc, bidet, window with insect screen. Last bathroom on relaxation area with shower, wc, bidet, window with insect screen
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with double bed. 2 bedrooms with single bed. 1 bedroom 1 with twin bed.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Cottage degli Ulivi is a true country home boasting warm sunny colours, broad porches, wooden beams, terracotta flooring and the arte povera style of internal furnishings which is typical of the area. Divided into 3 floors: Ground floor: the living room, with fireplace and satellite TV, is next to the large rustic kitchen, which also includes a fireplace. Both of these rooms look onto and cool and shaded porch with a fine view over the pool and the surrounding countryside. 1st floor also includes two double bedrooms, boasting toulipie wood furniture and wrought iron beds, as well as 2 bathrooms, each with a shower and sanitary fixtures. 2nd floor: There are two single bedrooms, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower and fixtures. 3rd floor: There is a recreation area where you can take advantage of the Sauna, relax on a rattan deck chair or work out in the gym, play with table- football or table-tennis.You can use the 4 mountain bikes available, to go where to you want. Outside: For the little ones we have a swing and a wooden house in front of the view which are guaranteed to provide hours of fun. For the needs of your children, on request and at no extra charge we provide a coat, car seat and high chair for meal times, shower reducer, baby transistor, baby bag, nappy changing table, baby coooking machine. The large swimming pool is heated whenever necessary so you can enjoy a relaxing swim from the first Saturday of May to the end of September. We also provide personal bath robes and towels for pool, which we change every week. Our trusted gardener visits twice a week, to keep the garden in perfect condition and clean the pool so your stay is relaxing at all times. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and linen are included. The swimming pool towels too. For long stay, more of 7 days, on Saturday all of them will be changed.