Apartment in Estepona, Nr. Marbella, Costa Del Sol - 5 minutes walk to Beach, to Restaurants in the Port area & many Local Tapas Bars nearby
The apartment is in the 'new' town, near the Port, with its abundance of lovely restaurants and bars. It is situated within beautiful, quite mature gardens. There is an excellent supermarket just down the road and the gated gardens make it a very safe environment, especially for children. There is a shared pool + a children's pool. In the immediate vicinity, there are also 4 or 5 superb local tapas bars. The old town, with its picturesque streets and restaurants is @ a 15 minute walk away.
About the Owner
About Kate Davies
I am teaching in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I love the life in Estepona and love seeing how well cared for the town is, with all the white houses and the painted pots in the streets. I live in the new town but it's only a 15 minute walk into the cobbled streets and the history of Estepona.
Kate Davies purchased this apartment in 2004
Why Kate Davies chose West Costa del Sol
It's a modern, well proportioned 3 bedroomed flat. The neighbours are predominantly Spanish but so very welcoming and friendly. Outisde the gated gardes is 1 of the best tapas bars in Estepona! It's always full with the locals (always a good sign!) and prices are fair and non touristy.
What makes this apartment unique
Access to town centre/port/beach by foot.
From the Owner
“It's a modern, well proportioned 3 bedroomed flat. The neighbours are predominantly Spanish but so very welcoming and friendly. Outisde the gated gardes is 1 of the best tapas bars in Estepona! It's always full with the locals (always a good sign!) and prices are fair and non touristy.”
Activity and Interests
The main beach in Estepona is about a 5 minute walk from the apartment. This is a long, wide beach, with views of the coast as far as the eye can see - + you can see Gibraltar on a clear day too! A more child friendly beach, Playa Cristo is @ 20 minutes walk or a 5 minute drive away. This has a shallow bay so perhaps better for younger children. There are superb beach restaurants on all the beaches.
Malaga is the nearest airport, though Gibraltar is opening up to more & more flights & is also a good option. Malaga is @ 50 minutes away on well signposted toll roads. HelleHollis is my recommendation, but car hire is not necessary once in Estepona as all amenities are in walking distance. There is a great coach service from Malaga airport to Marbella, for 4 euros & then you can catch a taxi to Estepona. Or, I have the number of an excellent value, reliable pick up & return service.
Gibraltar 40 minutes.
Marbella & Puerto Banus -20 minutes.
Ronda @ 2 hours.
Seville - 3 hours (max)
Granada - 2/3 hours (max)
- Booking Notes:
Bookings will be made through the owner (Kate). Deposits & final payments will be made to my UK bank account.
A bond will be kept to ensure the flat is well maintained, to be returned once the flat has been checked out.
Flexible change over days.
Arrivals need to be at a reasonably sociable hour as I have a man to meet you with the key & show you around the flat. Departures are easier, and once he's checked out the flat, deposits will be returned.
Notes on prices:
Prices depend on the season.
There would be a discount for anyone interested in a longer term rent.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Pool Access to town centre/port/beach by foot. Parking”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 1 en suite bathroom to bedroom 1, with bath, shower, sink, w.c & bidet. Bathroom 2 with shower, sink, w.c.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a double bed & ensuite bathroom & built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with a double bed & built in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air conditioning in the flat, though it is rarely needed as, when all the windows are open, there is a wonderful, cooling breeze passing through the flat. The flat is suitable for children as the gated gardens are safe & secure, plus there is a shallow pool for younger children. There is an underground parking area. Outside: There is a table and chairs on the balcony, plus a deck chair perfectly positioned to get the best of the last rays of the sun! The pool is outside the apartment's windows & is a large, well maintained shared pool. Utility Room: Washing machine, boiler, clothes drying rack, storage space. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & linen provided. Property is cleaned before & after each tenant. Towels, linen changed after stay, though surplus sheets/towels in flat allow guests to change as they need.