Villa in Catalkoy, Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus - Ideal for Family Holiday - Home from Home
New for 2015!!! We now have air-conditioning in all bedrooms, FREE internet access and a smart TV to watch English TV via the internet.
Villa Phorrent was built in 2002 for our family and is located in an olive grove approximately 100m from the main coast road. The villa faces the sea and has the Besparmak mountains behind to provide some cool breeze during the evenings. It is located close to the local shops, restaurants . We have catered for children with a PlayStation 2, DVDs videos and books, so that the children can enjoy themselves and you can relax. The villa also has a CD player and iPod docking station. We have also installed a full sized pool table for some friendly competition! We have tried to provide all the home comforts possible as this is our second home and we also like to enjoy ourselves and relax when we are in Cyprus. The garden is mature and we have grapes, figs, lemons available to pick, as well as an abundance of fragrant flowers and bushes. The villa is located outside Catalkoy village and approximately 5km from Kyrenia harbour and town centre.
About the Owner
We are a family that have been fortunate enough to buy our own villa in our own piece of paradise.
We do not rent our villa to make lots of money, we rent it to pay for our local bills, gardener, pool, housekeeper.
We understand that people save all year for their holiday and we try to make it a great stay.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have a guest book in the villa with numerous stories of wonderful holidays. We hope that you will fill this in too...!
From the Owner
“We initially purchased the land and designed and built the villa. Why? because we adore North Cyprus and we want to retire there eventually.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is a 10 minute walk or there are more beaches available by car.
You can travel to Northern Cyprus via Ercan airport in the North or via Larnaca airport in the South, where we would arrange a taxi for you across the border.
The main town of Kyrenia is approximately 5km away. We have shops, restaurants and barsall within 5 minutes walk.
You can obtain more details from our website or by calling us.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Oct 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings will be accepted over the phone, when we chat to you to provide further information and assistance.
The changeover day is flexible but we try to keep this to the weekends.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 2 bathrooms in the villa and both have showers, toilets and wash basins. There are no baths in Villa Phorrent.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: We have 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, and air conditioning. We also have a good quality put up bed and travel cot available.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We have tried to include everything that we can think of to make this a family friendly villa. But if anything is missing we are happy to reimburse you any costs if you find something that we have not yet been asked for. Outside: The garden is fully mature and we have our own gardener who comes to the villa at least twice a week, maybe more, depending on the heat. It is well stocked with flowers and plants and has lemon, fig, olive, orange trees as well as 2 mature grape vines. There is a large brick built BBQ and a swing seat. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All costs are included in the booking price. This includes electricity, gas, and laundry. You will be provided with sheet and towels weekly and our housekeeper will come to visit you to ensure that you are happy with the villa. Other: There is a large shaded balcony to dip out of the sun if it gets too hot. There is also a large garden swing, and a full sized brick built BBQ and cooking tools. We have provided, hair dryer, hair straighteners, iron and ironingboard, security safe.