Villa in Ovacik Hisaronu Fethiye Olu-Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location On The Lower Side Of Babadad Mountain, 10 Minutes Stroll To The Centre Of Hisaronu
Welcome to a lovely modern villa peacefully located on a hillside at the foot of Babadad Mountain surrounded by the magnificent views over Ovacik and Hisaronu with a constant pleasant breeze in the hot summer months. A well presented 4 bedroom detached property that sleeps 8 + Cot which has been furnished to very high standards that you would expect at home, with private terrace looking over your own pool and secure well maintained walled gardens with plenty of grass, along with a drive to park a car if required. With open planned living area and fully fitted kitchen. There is a TV with a DVD player with a selection of DVDs and a music system along with a shelf full of books for you to read.The villa is built over 4 floors and all bedrooms have their own private en-suites shower bathrooms and are fitted with ample wardrobe and draw space. The main bedroom and the attic bedroom have balcony's offering beautiful views. The villa also has a burglar alarm & security railing. A lovely family home for you to enjoy, great to accomadate 2 famlies.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
The Villa was built to very high standards along with a modern finish. We love visiting the Villa as often as we can, and we are the first ones visiting at the beginning of each year to ensure that the villa is perfect for the start of the holiday season. We truly believe that the villa is in a perfect location as its peaceful but still in walking distance to the main attractions. There is a covered terrace and lovely gardens with great views of the mountains and especially when the sun sets. The position of our villa is elevated which means that you will not only get plenty of sun but also a lovely cool breeze through out the season. The villa is maintained to the highest standard by a reliable management company. You won't be disappointed!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Stayed as a party of four at Daisy Garden Sept
The villa is located in a very quiet spot near to the foot of The Babadag mountain. The accomodation is beautiful inside & the views from the top floor balcony are stunning. The ensuite main bedroom also has a lovely balcony & is spacious with a dressing room attached.The pool and the gardens are well kept and are cleaned and washed each day by Huseyin, whose restaurant in Ovacik you must absolutely try.
Spent each day by the pool admiring the views! Breakfast on the balcony was a highlight each day, but we eat out each evening as the Lira was such good value.The villa is a very good base for a family holiday; it's easily accessible downhill to Hisaronu about 10/15 minute walk.
Towels and all linen etc provided; comfy beds & all have ensuite showering which is a big bonus. I would definitely recommend Jocelyn's villa to anyone thinking of going to Ovacik.
Paul and Diana.
2 holidaymaker reviews
So good we've been twice!
We have enjoyed two excellent holidays at this lovely villa & would certainly consider returning again. The rooms are spacious & well furnished. All the bedrooms are en-suite, the kitchen is well stocked with pots & pans & the garden & terrace are delightful. The location is peaceful, up the hill from the main street but still within walking distance. There are beautiful views over the mountains & a cooling breeze which was much appreciated in July!! There are plenty of excursions in the area to keep you busy or just relax by the lovely pool if you are feeling lazy. This villa makes an excellent base for a beautiful holiday.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Oludeniz is one of the World's major centres for paragliding. Watching the para-gliders descending from Babadag mountain to the Blue lagoon is an amazing experience. If you are going to try paragliding please make sure your insurance covers for paragliding as many insurances don't cover dangerous activities.
Ovacik is situated only 3km away from Oludeniz reached by a daily mini bus service. OluDeniz is home to the world famous blue lagoon and is the highlight of this spectacular resort which boasts a large shingle beach, lively restaurants and bars, a bustling promenade and night life. Beautiful natural surroundings add to its general appeal. From the night life and the wild green hills of Hisaronu and chilled-out flavour of Olu Deniz, the Turquoise Coast in Turkey gives you a delightful holiday.
Dalaman is the nearest airport, transfer time being approximately 45 mins, private transfers can be arranged at the time of booking (£80 return per group, depending on size of group,or ask when you are booking your flights as coach transfers are some times available). The transport system is really good to get around plenty to see and do locally with a good local inexpensive dolmus (bus) service or Taxi's. Excursions are plentiful and reasonably priced, or cars, bikes, quads can be hired.
Hisaronu is only a 10-15 minute walk away or there is a post on the corner near the villa where you can press a button for a taxi to come and pick you up and take you on a 2 minute ride into Hisaronu where you can find all the amenities you require, bars restaurant plenty of shops and supermarkets where you can stock up on food and drink. Fethiye town is a 20min dolmus bus ride away where there is a harbour, shops, fish market & restaurants where you can chose to cook the fish you have bought.
A 10 minute walk takes you down to the lower main road in Ovacik where there are ample bars, restaurants and shops. Or catch the Dolmus (bus) which will take you to Fethiye town and marina 20 minutes ride one way and Hisaronu and Oludeniz minutes away in the other direction. There is plenty to see and do at reasonable prices. Most places will accept sterling, euros as well as Turkish lira, There are a number of change shops in Hisaronu but the post office seems to offer the best rates of exchange.There is also a small water park approximately 15 minutes walk away. The area has a lot to offer by the way of activities for all ages, these include scuba diving, jet skies, go karting, quad biking and for the more adventurous then there is paragliding and microlites. Boat and coach trips to places of interest such as the mud baths at Dalyan, the gorge at Saklikent and the famous cotton mountains of Pumakale. Taylor made weddings can also be arranged on the beach at the Blue Lagoon in Olu Deniz or at local hotels or on a boat take your pick.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover day flexible. A 25% deposit required which is non refundable and balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure, along with £150 refundable damage/misuse deposit which will be refunded on your return, subject to clearance from agent. Small breaks such as plates will not affect your deposit.
You must take out your own insurance as the owners accept no responsibility for any personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal belongings however caused during your stay.
There are no set arrival day but the weekend is best, but please try and book nearest to the other bookings. Arrival time 2pm Departure time 11am (will try and be flexible as posible depending on other bookings, please ask).
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 En-suite bathrooms, one for each bedroom all with WC, walk-in hot showers sinks and toilets. Ground floor 1 extra WC and wash basin. All furnished with high quality modern tiles and chrome fixtures and fittings bathroom towels supplied.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobes, draws, separate dressing room,balcony Bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobes, draws Bedroom 3 with double bed. wardrobes draws Bedroom 4 with twin beds, wardrobes, draws balcony. All bedrooms have their own bathrooms
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Having stayed in rental properties we know how annoying it can be to arrive and find that there are no toilet rolls, washing up liquid, tea towels or every day cooking items such as herbs, oil, salt and pepper etc. At the beginning of the season the villa will be well stocked with all these items, we just ask that guests replace whatever they use before they return home for the next guests. Outside: A large terrace that looks over the private pool which is furnished with dining table with 6 chairs & 2 chairs & coffee table, with a built-in brick barbecue for alfresco eating. There is also extra outside furniture on the first floor bedroom balcony. The villa has its own private pool with 8 sun beds with padded cushions, parasols and side tables, There is also a pool side shower for your convenience. The Villa is surrounded with a lovely maintained lawed garden with fruit trees where you can privately relax and watch the beautifully mountain views and the sunset. The perimeter of the villa is totally enclosed by a walls and wrought iron gates with an enclosed block paved drive for 1 car if required. The garden is maintained daily with the pool which is cleaned and checked by our lovely maintenance man Huseyin. This plot of land we chose because it is all on one level so plenty of play area for children. The hedging around the plot has massively grown now so it makes it more private. Utility Room: There is a utility room on the lower floor which houses a washing machine, Hoover, iron/ironing board, clothes airer, pool inflatables, rackets etc and plenty of room for all your cases. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and bathroom towels are provided with the villa. You will need to bring your own beach towels or purchase them locally. We provide an arrival and departure clean. If you require a midweek clean and linen change this is an extra chargeable service. Other: A Welcome food/drink Pack supplied on arrival, at a small extra cost.Cot/high chair available free of charge (several villas can be booked for larger groups) (Wedding organiser's details available if required).