Panoramic Apartment Leylak in Yalikavak, Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey - Beautiful "Yalikavak Holiday Gardens" Resort Minutes From The Beach
Panoramic Leylak Apartment is a newly built 2 bedroom 1st floor holiday home. The apartment is situated within the beautiful 'Yalikavak Holiday Gardens' Resort just outside the picturesque village of Yalikavak. On your doorsep you will find a wonderful range of traditional Turkish villages whilst the bright lights of Bodrum can be easily reached. You are able to absorb the amazing views of the coast and surrounding countryside from the large roof terrace. Apartment Leylak is fully furnished to a high standard with full air-conditioning/heating throughout, satellite TV & DVD player. The living area is well designed and enables you to step straight out onto your balcony where you can enjoy meals & drinks. You have complete access to the nearby communal pool and gardens. The Yalikavak Holiday Gardens Resort provides 9 outdoor pools, a mini water park with 2 slides, an indoor pool, bar and restaurant, giant chess, tennis/basketball court, gym, sauna, jacuzzi's, kids play area and Free WiFi internet.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
The apartment was fantastic! great views from the balcony/terrace. Easy to get into the main town and the guys at reception were extremely helpful.
A.Stuart - October 2013
We had a lovely relaxing time and love Yalikavak . Will be in touch as feel sure we will return.
Julie - August 2013
We enjoyed our stay - the view, pools, weather and Yalikavak.
Peter - August 2013
You can see more reviews on the link below.
Activity and Interests
Great beaches, warm turquoise seas, water sports and rides, (especially at Gumbet) plus a new water theme park in Bodrum. 5 minutes drive to your nearest beach.
You can book various excursions, boat trips, car hire etc at reception. Turkey is outside the EU community and does not have the Euro, so a great place to visit at the moment and is on average is 33% cheaper for everyday living, food, drink & entertainment.
Yalikavak, described as the St Tropez of Turkey, lies at the north-west corner of the Bodrum Peninsula, 17 km or 10 miles from Bodrum. This fertile coastal region is ideal for sailing and all water sports and attracts many foreign yachts to the harbour that once sheltered mainly fishing boats. Yalikavak is renown for superb sunsets and its unspoilt shoreline and sparkling clean sea. In 2002 Yalikavak Bay was awarded the Blue Flag for its clean waters.
The on site shop provides your basic requirements. There are large supermarkets a few miles away as well as a hypermarket just 1km from the resort which provides a full range of products just like you would find in the UK.
The Yalikavak Holiday Gardens has a restaurant which caters for all needs ranging from breakfast, lunch, evening meal and snacks. They will also cater for you to take away your meal. There is a bar which provides an ideal place to watch over the children in the pool during the day or to watch the stunning sunsets over the Aegean Sea in the evening.
5 minutes drive to beach, nightlife, local shops and great restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£75|
Change over day Flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Air-con/heating (optional extra, £5 per day).
Free WiFi Internet access on the Resort and in your apartment.
25% deposit to secure booking with the balance payable 8 weeks prior your departure. We can accept Credit / Debit Card payment through our secure website.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 (en-suite to bedroom 1): Shower enclosure with washbasin and WC. Bathroom 2: Shower enclosure with washbasin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom 1 twin bedroom Both bedrooms have balcony access. Sleeper sofa within the lounge
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning throughout, Satellite TV and DVD player. The resort has won a 5 star international property award in 2007. Free WiFi Internet access on the Resort and in your apartment. Parking within the resort. Outside: Large sun roof terrace with breathtaking views. Shared swimming pools and gardens, terrace with dining furniture and sun loungers. 24 hour reception. Indoor pool. 9 outdoor pools with water park, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, kids play area, bar, restaurant, giant chess, tennis courts and stunning views over the Aegean sea. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All hand, bath towels and linen are provided, however please bring your own pool/beach towels. The property is cleaned and towels replaced once a week. Pool and garden maintenance.