Bungalow in Inverdruie, Rothiemurchus by Aviemore, Highlands, Scotland - Well Equipped and Spacious, Close to all amenities
Although secluded, with stunning forest views to the rear, just minutes away are the farm shop, mountain bike hire and two restaurants. The forest garden to the rear allows direct access by foot to Loch an Eilean and beyond. For mountain bikers, all the Rothiemurchus Estate trails are accessed from the front of the house. For families with young children, please note there is a pond in the garden.
About the Owner
Outdoor sports enthusiast. Local skier and hill walker.
From the Owner
“Talisker is a great secluded location in a favourite area, along with the great proximitely tothe local servies.”
Activity and Interests
40 miles to coast by car.
Inverness airport is 45 minutes by car. Car not essenstial but uselful if you wish to tour the area.
By foot, Aviemore centre is 10 minutes.
Local farm shop 5 minutes walk along with restaurants. Supermarket is in Aviemore, 10 mins walk.
- Booking Notes:
Bookings are secured by a refundable deposit of £150. This will be returned after departure with the deduction for oil usage charged at 0.67 pence per litre. Deposits can be made by cheque, made payable to 'Talisker Forest Lodge' or if preferred, by bank transfer. Please note that if paying by bank transfer, bank charges will apply. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival or full payment within 10 weeks.
Changeover day is Saturday. Arrival time from 3pm and departure by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Longer lets are accepted, please email for rates. Short term rentals may be available at short notice during the lower seasons. Bookings are secured with the payment of a damage deposit of £150 and returned immediately after the poperty is inspected at the end of the stay. The cost of the heating oil used during the stay will be deducted from this deposit at a rate equivalent to the most recent purchase .
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Being able to get away from it all but still having the excellent facilities close by.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite shower and WC with master King. En-suite shower and WC (plus washing machine). Family bathroom with bath and fixed shower and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with King bed and en-suite. Overlooks garden and forest. Front double bedroom with en-suite. Twin bedroom with family bathroom opposite.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: The rear garden looks onto the forest over the heather, The BBQ is at rear of the house, where thre is a timbr picnic table for 6. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning / towels / linen changed weekly. For longer stays, an additional clean / change can be arranged.