Villa in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Campania, Italy - Surrounded By Citrus And Olive Trees
At dusk, as the sun sets behind Capri, the entire coast is awash in the twinkling lights of villages, boats and islands to match the stars above. Villa Belvedere is just there! The sensation of being suspended within the center of the universe is overwhelming. Villa Belvedere, accessed from a private gated entrance with parking for two cars, offers an expansive sea view terrace separated from the adjacent homes by a high railing. Inside, it is bright, airy, modernly furnished and adorned with same tiles as those of a monastery in Salerno. 2 bedrooms are air-conditioned. The villa is made up of 3 separate units reached from outside. Both the ground and the cottage require few steps.
About the Owner
I love Villa relaxing, so peaceful...
Me and my family always have such a great time when we are at the villa during our holidays! Enjoy Villa Belvedere and the beautiful surroundings all around!
Why STEFANIA chose Massa Lubrense & surroundings
Exceptional sea views including Mt. Vesuvius .
Silence and Relax will let you appreciate the beauty of surrounding nature of Lemon and Olive Trees.
Vilal Belvedere is not far from all cultural worldfamous places POMPEI, ERCOLANO, RAVELLO, AMALFI, CAPRI, in a quite and relaxing atmosphere !
What makes this villa unique
Relax Relax Relax a Calm Context with Unique View and Pure Air !
(1 traveller reviews)
Mehr Schein als Sein
Eigentlich ein schönes Domizil. Ein super Ausblick und ruhige Anlage..Fernseher Kabel-TV / Satelliten-TV ging bei uns in den ersten 10 Tagen leider nicht.Schade, denn es war EM.Deutsches Fernsehen leider gar nicht.
Bei Abrechnung auf verdeckte Stromkosten und Zeiten für die Putzfrau achten.
In der unteren Wohnung muss ein Entfeuchter immer laufen, da sonst Klamotten schimmeln.Wenn man dieses alles bedenkt, ist es ein super Urlaub.
From the Owner
“Exceptional sea views including Mt. Vesuvius . Silence and Relax will let you appreciate the beauty of surrounding nature of Lemon and Olive Trees. Vilal Belvedere is not far from all cultural worldfamous places POMPEI, ERCOLANO, RAVELLO, AMALFI, CAPRI, in a quite and relaxing atmosphere !”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Villa Belvedere is so-called for its panoramic position, lying on the side of the Annunziata promontory that looks towards the gulf of Naples, and from its large terraces you can enjoy a magnificent panorama and some wonderful sunsets. The peace and quiet and the wonderful panorama make this villa an ideal place for your holidays, and lies a reasonable distance from all of the most interesting cultural and scenic sights. You can go on foot to the restaurant in the little piazza of Annunziata and to a small food shop supplying the more essential foodstuffs and special Limoncello, Sfogliatella and Delizia Al Limone (Lemon special cake).
Sitting on a promontory of the Sorrentine Peninsula looking on one side towards the Isle of Capri and Punta Lagno and on the other towards the harbour at Marina della Lobra and the entire gulf of Naples dominated by Vesuvius. Nerano, with excellent restaurants, spectacular coast and beaches is very near.
Villa Belvedere is 45km from Capodichino airport. 5km from the railway station. The use of a car is recommended. 400mt from bus stop.
Massa Lubrense and Sant’Agata are only few minutes drive away. Sorrento 15 minutes. Positano 30 minutes. Pompei or Amalfi 60 minutes. From the port of Sorrento, Capri is at 25 minutes approx by boat. Ischia is 40 minutes approx by boat.
WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS - AVAILABLE FOR FREE !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
30 Sep 2017 - 31 Mar 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£334.62|
|Stay tax||£1.25 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
To book, deposit of the 30% is needed at confirmation of the booking. The dates will be held pending receipt of the booking deposit (5/7 days). The balance to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Check in time from 16 to 18. Check out from 9 to 10 am. Early/late arrival and departure to be confirmed in advance.
Notes on prices:
EXTRA DUE AT CHECK OUT :
Electricity consumption is included in the price of the rental up to a maximum of 50kw, for kw over this figure consumption with be calculated at an extra cost equivalent to 0.50 euros per kw to be paid in cash on the premises.
GAS - HOT WATER - HEATING is according to consumption - at € 6,00 per m3. (1m3 = 4.166 Lt)
CLEANING: is EXTRA !
Cleaning is NOT INCLUDED in rental fares!
OBLIGATORY CLEANING during the week : 3 hours once a week (€ 30) + Final cleaning (€ 60), so Total EXTRA for CLEANING € 90 TO BE PAID CASH AT CHECK OUT.
DEPOSIT: € 400 REQUIRED CASH AT CHECK IN. IT WILL BE RETURNED AT CHECK OUT IN CASE OF NO DAMAGE !
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
From the Owner
“Relax Relax Relax a Calm Context with Unique View and Pure Air !”
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Table Football
- Satellite / Cable
- Car Available
- limited accessibility
- near the sea
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ground level: 1 bathroom with shower, 1 wc. Lower level: 2 bathrooms each with shower. Annex: en-suite bathroom with shower. Garden: shower under the olive tree with hot-cold water.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Maximum Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground level: 1 double bedroom, air-conditioning, 1 single bedroom, both rooms with access to panoramic terrace. Lower level: 2 double bedrooms Annex: 1 double bedroom with air-conditioning.
- Kayak / Canoe
- Max. occupancy: 9
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Cot available for babies under 2 years free of charge. Heating in all rooms. Two rooms are air-conditioned. Domestic pets are NOT allowed. Outside: Completely re-furnished garden and terrace area, flowered terrace, two stone barbecues, sunbeds and extraordinary panoramic roof terrace. Patio with table sitting for 10 people. Utility Room: Indoor facilities: Kitchen: Cooking stove Hot plate Oven Microwave Refrigerator Fridge freezer Freezer Coffee maker Dish washer Kettle Bathroom: Shower Bidet Hairdryer Multimedia: Telephone TV Cable TV / Satellite TV Stereo Wifi Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: One set of bed and bath linen per week. EXTRA DUE AT CHECK OUT : Cleaning : OBLIGATORY CLEANING once a week for tot.3 hours at € 30.00 + plus final cleaning at € 60. TOTAL DUE FOR CLEANING PER WEEK IS € 90. FOR 2 WEEKS / € 120. STAY TAX : € 1.50 per GUEST / per NIGHT (It is FREE for under 18 and over 75 year old guests) IT is DUE UPON ARRIVAL.