Deansbiggin Barn (Sleeps 8, 4 Bedrooms)
This recent barn conversion is set back from the road, and offers stunning views of The Yorkshire Dales.
Fully furnished to the highest standard, there is plenty of space for all the family.
The open plan kitchen/dining/living room features a gas 'wood burning' stove. The kitchen is beautifully finished with oak topped work surfaces, and includes a duel fuel range cooker, an American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and more.
There is a utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, as well as a downstairs loo.
There is also a second living room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are 4 spacious bedrooms - 2 doubles and 2 twins - all of which have en-suite bath/shower rooms.
One of the twin rooms features a play area for children, with TV and beanbags.
Outside there is ample parking, along with a raised, ballustraded decking area with table and chairs.
The enclosed garden also features a hot tub spa.
In the words of John Ruskin, here are 'moorland, sweet river and English forest at their best'. The Underley Estate is set within the beautiful Lune Valley on the edge of The Lake District and The Yorkshire Dales. Our cottages are individually furnished to the highest standard, combining modern living with the tranquillity of the rolling countryside, grass fields and mature trees. Sleeping from 8 to 16 people, these three properties are ideally situated for a weekend away with the family to explore an area steeped in history and rich in natural beauty.
About the Owner
About Phil Pease
Activity and Interests
Morecambe Bay is approximately half an hour's drive away.
Road - M6 J36 10-15 minutes drive
Rail - Oxenholme Station (Main West Coast Line) 15 minutes drive, Clapham Station (East Coast Line) 15 minutes drive
Airport - Manchester and Liverpool both approximately an hour and a quarter drive.
Kirkby Lonsdale is 2-3 miles away, and offers a number of very good pubs and restaurants, as well as a superb supermarket.
Kendal is only 20 minutes drive, and a little further afield are Lancaster, Morecambe, Windemere, Bowness and Ambleside - between half an hour and 40 minutes drive
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please check for availability. Once you have made your booking we will hold the property for a few days until the booking is confirmed by payment of deposit. Please view our website for full booking information.
Bookings are generally from Friday to Friday, though exceptions can be made, though for weekend bookings Sunday and Monday are also available. The cottages are available to guests from 3pm onwards
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All our cottages welcome children of all ages, and we can provide cots and highchairs on request. Smoking is allowed in all our properties excluding Deansbiggin Barn. Dogs are welcome in all of our properties, and there is an extra charge of £20 per dog. The price quoted for each property is all inclusive, including electric, central heating, fuel for the fires, gas etc. Outside: All our properties feature enclosed gardens and off road parking. There is garden furniture in each property, including tables, chairs and sun loungers.