|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The qualities of this house are so diverse that it may suit pretty much anybody. The rooms are spacious, but retain a certain intimacy and the rustic originality blends perfectly with crisp modern furnishing, particularly in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Set in 3 acres of land with a variety of fruit trees, space is not an issue. The house maintains privacy without being too isolated, it's near quaint C13 villages and large towns like Albi, famous for not only its cuisine and many designer stores, but also the gallery of Toulouse-Lautrec and the Cathedral (the largest brick building in Europe!). If you enjoy culture as much as shopping, it's all within 45 mins. If you want relaxation, simply lounge by the pool or paint the views of forests and valleys. Those of a more active disposition can use the sporting facilities (football, rugby, weights, table tennis, trampoline, darts, bikes), walk/run through the countryside, go kayaking, golfing or skiing. Tennis courts are a 10 minute drive.
The Wilson family live in Chislehurst in kent.
Bournens is our holiday home we have owned it for 11 years and started renting it 5 years ago to help cover costs.
Our two sons Harry and Thomas are now 21 and 24.
Harry has graduated with an English Degree at Durham Uni and is now working in advertising and Tom has done his second year at Warwick, reading PPE. He will be studying at the Hong Kong University.
Michael works in Lloyds of London as a broker and Margaret is a housewife.
Bournens is a home away from home it has more to offer than most rentals with a personal touch. Everything is there to be used from a guitar to the playstation.
We have spent many summers and winters enjoying the house and the area and we are never short of things to do. You certainly don't need to take a bo
Please read the visitors book on arrival and please write in it yourself.
Otherwise I can out you in touch with previous rentals.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price is payable on booking. The remaining 75% is payable 8 weeks before arrival, along with a £250 security deposit which will be returned 2 weeks after departure subject to loss/damage/condition of property.
Changeover days are entirely flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in UK pounds. Winter pricing includes logs for the wood-burning stove. There is a discount of 10% when 3 or less people rent. For single week rents in peak or for 7+ people, there is a charge of £150 to cover extra cleaning costs.