Apartment in Old Town, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Good Location. 10 Minutes Walk to Beach, 15 Minutes from Airport
This property has recently been refurbished to a high standard with everything you would need for a relaxing holiday. There is an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area which has a new fitted kitchen. Both the bathrooms have walk in showers and are fully tiled. The balcony is large with table, chairs, parasols and sun loungers. It overlooks the harbour, the sea and Fuerteventura.
Top Traveller Review
All you will ever want
When people like you take the time to leave feedback it really helps other people to make a decision about booking.
It was really nice to meet you all in August at the pool bar and I hope we get the chance to meet again.
Take care, Joan & Stan 🌞
About the Owner
4.6 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Spacious apt, wonderful view & great outside space
We arrived at the apartment after a short taxi ride from Arreciffe airport. The instructions that Joan sends you with the key are easy to understand. By following the instructions, we immediately accessed the apartment. It's a big apartment with lounge/dining area with kitchen, patio door into large balcony which also services the main bedroom. Both bedrooms are a good size & it's great to have 2 bathrooms. A lovely touch from Joan & Stan a chilled bottle of Carva with 2 champagne glasses ready for us to use.
It's a great balcony which accommodates 2 sun beds and a table and chairs. The weather was glorious so we had both breakfast & lunch on the balcony. The Spar supermarket is within 3 minute walking distance from the apartment which is great. We loved the Old Town, plenty of lovely restaurants serving local dishes and many with fresh fish on the menu.
Louise the House Keeper came to see us after a couple of days to make sure everything was okay. She did a towel change.
We will certainly recommend this apartment to friends and family. It is great value for money.
brilliant sea view appartment
stayed in this apartment fantastic sea views sun all day on balcony.extra shower and toilet a bonus did not want for nothing welcome pack in room on arrival. perfect location plenty of bars and restaurants close by.Harbour two minute walk down steps Would definately come back again to this appartment and recommend to others .
All you will ever want
We stayed here for the second time in August this year. When travelling as 2 couples I don't think we would ever go anywhere else. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plenty of space, well looked after and all you could ever want or need. Great location, near to the harbour, great bars and restaurants and local (very reasonably priced) supermarket for all your bits and pieces. Ideal location for the coastal walk to Puerto Calero (about 1hr walk) and the water taxi back is perfect. Joan the owner is always very helpful and will answer any questions you have. Nice pool and bar area, run by Francis and Diane, quiz night and BBQ is always good for a laugh. Cant wait to return.
An outstanding apartment with pleasant furnishing and well equiped kitchen,loaction just perfect with fantastic views from the large balcony.
A very central location for walks,eating out there is such a choice all these made ours a perfect holiday
Rented this apartment for the New Year and it was absoluely fabulous. The apartment was really well decorated but the best bit was the balcony which I hardly ever left. Breathtaking views of sea and harbour. The complex was lovely and well kept and handy for everything without being to far up any hill and only took us 5 minutes to walk into the habour and old town. Have always rented private apartments and this was one of the nicest and probably the best one on the small complex. Nice welcome pack on arrival which was a welcome touch but Spar right behind apartment.
Activity and Interests
Playa Chica is a 5 minute walk away and the main beach is a further 5 minutes from there.
The airport is a 10 - 15 minute drive away.
Among the many fantastic bars and restaurants in the Old Town they are plenty of duty-free shops and places of interest. Lanzarote is famous for it's world-class dive sites and for anyone interested there is a very good dive centre in the Harbour (Island Watersports).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please note - £100 deposit/bond is required to secure your booking and this will be held until you return from holiday. The balance which is the cost of your holiday will be due 8 weeks before you travel. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer. The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your holiday so please make sure that you have adequate insurance.
All overseas transaction costs must be met by the renter.
Changeover day is flexible. Arrival time is 3pm and depart at 12 noon, this also might be flexible depending on other bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property are per week in UK pounds for 2 people.
Each extra person will cost £45.00
The cost is for 2 people for one week. Each extra person will cost £45 per week.
The deposit/bond is due when the booking is made and the cost of the holiday would need to be paid 8 week before the travel date.
Money can also be paid in instalments.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Both bathrooms are fully tiled and have a wash-hand basin, toilet and a walk-in shower. They also have a large cabinet with a light and shaving socket.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size bed and has French doors leading onto the balcony. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds.ii Both bedrooms have ceiling fan/lights, drawers, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, lockable safes, reading lights, hairdryer and a heater.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: On your arrival a welcome pack will be provided free of charge and will include, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, water and a carton of orange juice and a nice cold bottle of wine. You will also be given a contact number to call 24/7 should an emergency arise. Outside: There is a good size balcony with 2 sun beds and a dining table with 4 chairs. The balcony overlooks the garden and also provides great see views and views of the boat harbour in the Old Town. The complex has two swimming pools which are solar heated. Next to the complex is the Montana Tropical centre which has a hairdressers, a gift shop an English butchers and Marios a very nice Italian restaurant. There are also a number of bars which sell food either to eat in or take away. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided but not beach towels. Towels are changed mid week and bed linen weekly.