Villa in Meia Praia, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk to the Marina and Lagos Town Centre
Brand new luxury 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom, villa with private gardens and salt water pool. The villa is on three levels and boasts uninterrupted sea views on every level. This villa offers the chance of a relaxing holiday in luxurious surroundings whether it be by the swimming pool, on the beach or on the golf course.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
You will find a number of beautiful beaches in Lagos. From the 6 mile stretch of golden sands of Meia Praia on the doorstep, to Praia Dona Ana which is one of the most photographed beaches in the world a beautiful cove formed in the surrounding cliffs, within walking distance of the town centre & is accessed via a few steep steps. Should you wish, a little further by car, Praia da Luz is a short journey with its safe endorsed bay.
Car is not essential.
Nearest major airport is Faro 90km.
Nearest railway station at Lagos 1km.
Nearest motorway junction of A22 4km.
Meia Praia beach 500m. Lagos marina 600m. Lagos town centre 1km. Palmares golf course 3km. Boavista golf course 3km. Praia da Luz 4km. Portimao 12km. Parque da Floresta golf course 16km. Vila do Bispo 30km. Monchique 32km. Cape St Vincent 42km.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with jacuzzi bath, walk in shower. En-suite to bedroom 2 and 3 with walk in shower, bath. En-suite to bedroom 4 with walk in shower, sauna.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with large double bed. Bedroom 2 with large double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is on three levels and boasts uninterrupted sea views on every level. On the ground floor there are two good size bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and 2 singles beds in each as well as modern bathroom en suite. Both bedrooms have direct access to the garden and swimming pool.There is also a seperate bathroom/cloakroom on this floor. On the first floor you have an open plan dining and living room with a feature fireplace, and a fully equipped and modern kitchen. There is also a large terrace off this floor with sunbeds and a large dining room table and chairs, ideal for eating al fresco while enjoying the magnificent view of Meia Praia and the bay of Lagos. On the second floor is the master bedroom with a large dressing room area and a big bathroom en-suite with a walk in shower and a beautiful corner jacuzzi bath. There is also another large terrace off the master bedroom. The fourth bedroom also has a double bed and has use of another bathroom equipped with a small saun Outside: The property comes complete with private salt water swimming pool, private enclosed garden with sun loungers, tables, chairs, parasols, poolside shower, two very large balconies, one of which includes an eight seater dining table for alfresco dining while enjoying the magnificent views of Meia Praia beach and the bay of Lagos. Last but not least, there is a roof terrace ideal for winding down after a day on the beach or golf course. The property also has its own private garage with remote control access for secure off street parking. Utility Room: Ironing board, iron, washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are supplied. Other: With two en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor and the same upstairs on the second floor, make it ideal for two families as each can have their own floor with a very large shared living area on the first floor.