Chalet in Les Gets, Haute Savoie, French Alps, France - Great Location Overlooking the Slopes of La Turche
Chalet Camomille offers wi-fi, Satellite TV and DVD.The garden is great for building snowmen and the hot tub is on the deck overlooking the slopes of La Turche. There is a garage and loads of parking on a proper tarmac driveway, which is cleared by a contractor when it snows. Catering is available by Chalet Chefs or More to love. This can range from one sumptuous feast to full catering.
About the Owner
We love Les Gets and Chalet Camomille and it is great to share the experience with others.
Activity and Interests
Chalet Camomille is about 1 kilometre from the town centre, about 10 minutes walk and not too steep. See the location on google maps.
iThere are many restaurants in the area In the village centre the most French is L'Outa, others are Tourbillon run by a couple called Dan and Valerie, Les Copeaux, and La Pela. Ferme de Montagne is a catered chalet where you can book a meal of Michelin star quality. Down in Morzine (5-10 minutes drive away) there are many more restaurants, a couple of lively informal ones; L'Etale and La Chamade are our favourites. Up on the mountain the Pointe de Nyon restaurant is a good bet and it has a great wine list and slippers provided! L'hottys at the top of the Naucets express lift is great for lunch and the boss is a little lady called Sandie who will look after you well. Foodies head for Ferme de Montagne at La Turche where they are awaiting their Michelin star.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
week 2 Feb
4 Feb 2017 - 11 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 5 years.|
A 20% deposit is required to secure the booking and the balance is due 4-5 weeks before the date.
Changeover day is Saturday. Guests need to leave at 10.00 so the housekeepers can prepare for the next people.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, twin vanity basins, wc. En-suite shower room to bedroom 2 with walk-in shower and vanity basin. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath, walk-in shower and vanity basin. 2 separate wcs.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed. Bedroom 2 has a double bed. Bedroom 3 has a double bed but also can be a twin bedded room. Bedroom 4 is an enchanting bespoken full size bunk room.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Kiddies gate on top of stairs which is an integral part of the staircase. Outside: Fully serviced hot tub, great garden for sunbathing in Summer and building snowmen in Winter. Tarmac driveway with ample parking which is cleared by a contractor when it snows. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble drier, Belfast style sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly cleaning is included along with fresh Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers.