Villa in Benalmadena Pueblo, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain - 2 Minute Drive To Beaches And Local Shops, Bars And Restaurants, Walk To The Village
Holiday in this stunning and well furnished villa with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, there are 2 master suites with their own lounges, one with a sauna. This villa is set in almost an acre of lush tropical gardens with orange, lemon, avocado and grapefruit trees all available for you to pick. There are many terraces for you to use & being south facing means you have sun all day but we do have shaded terraces for you to escape to with your chilled champagne. Benalmádena port is a 5 minute drive away, the largest port on the Costa del Sol. Shops restaurants, bars are all within a 2 minute drive. The BBQ and outdoor kitchen is fully equipped for your Alfresco dining. The villa has security gates with video intercom, parking for 8 cars and it is completely private. Any additional services can be provided for you from full maid service to takeaway menus! We are completely accessible to anyone as the villa is tastefully adapted to be wheelchair friendly for anyone with special needs.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
A very comfortable and pleasant stay in beautiful surroundings. Easy access to local village plus getting to coast. Bill Torrance - Buxton UK.
What a fantastic place to relax! We will be back, that's for sure. Dien van Straalen, family and friends. Den Haag - Holland.
We had a terrific time and a good rest in comfort at this lovely and peaceful place. Jesus, Hadas and family. Madrid - Spain.
Villa Montaña is a great place, it has everything, the worst thing about it is having to leave it. We will be back. Mary and Andre Rayson
Activity and Interests
Benalmadena Costa is a 2 kilometre minute drive. Fuengirola beach and boulevards a 10 minute drive. Marbella a 25 minutes drive. Puerto Banus a 30 minute drive.
Malaga Airport is 20 minutes drive. Gibraltar airport is about an hour and a half away.
Malaga City is a 25 minutes drive.
Fuengirola is a 15 minutes drive.
Marbella is a 25 minutes drive.
Gibraltar is 1.5 hours drive.
Ronda is 1.5 hours drive.
Granada is a 2 hour drive.
Benalmádena Pueblo is a typical Spanish village with a relaxing atmosphere, which offers an insight into the Spanish way of life while giving exceptionally easy access to the main attractions and amenities of the Costa del Sol. It is a delight to wander through the narrow, whitewashed cobble streets and enjoy the display of typical Andalucian geraniums spilling out of endless plant pots on little windowsills. There are spectacular views of the Mediterranean coast from most of the streets. It is one of the best villages on the Costa as it is not pretentious and is very relaxed. It has some wonderful tapas bars, a fish mongers, 2 bakeries, a butcher and many other local shops to sample the local delicacies.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
35% of Booking fee payable to secure booking
65% payable 12 weeks before arrival
£1000 Returnable Good Housekeeping Bond due with final payment.
Changeover is flexible. Check in is after 4pm. Check out is 10am.
Notes on prices:
These rates are when the property is used to capacity. There may be room for lower rates for smaller groups.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- 10 Bathrooms - 11 Toilets in total! Master suite (1) very large bathroom with separte shower Mastersuite (2) Also large with 2 separate showers
- 10 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Description of sleeping capacity: (10 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Suite 1 Kingsized bed separate lounge area has sofa bed if needed Master Suite 2 Kingsized bed with adjoining room and 3 beds Bedrooms 3 & 4 Kingsized bed 3 Twin beded bedrooms Studio apartment King sized bed 1 Bedroom apartment Kingsized bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This villa, its gardens and layout, is designed to cover any combination of families holidaying together, groups of people wanting to get away to some luxury, business groups, golfers (Torrequebrada Golf course is less than 10 minutes away) or if you simply want the luxury of your family enjoying the sun and surroundings. The pool has gates to close for the safety of children; there is a hoist for people with special needs, also a toilet and shower at the poolside. There is a sports area for children (big or little!) to play, it has a football net and basketball nets. This really is a villa with everything, including airconditioning, underfloor heating and full winter heating. We can normally provide you with anything you need, if it is not listed then please ask us. Outside: We have a substantial outdoor area, ideal for adults and kids alike. There are numerous terraces with stunning views of the Mediterranean. The breakfast terrace is relaxing and calming, the BBQ terrace protrudes towards the sea, the Garden terrace is part shaded from the south facing meditteranean sun and the private terrace to the studio apartment is elevated to give even more stunning views. The 1 bedroom guest apartment also has its own private terrace. Outside of the relaxing terraces there are 4 main areas. The play area for the kids with football nets, the pool area with Jacuzzi and bar with numerous sun loungers for you to use, there is a BBQ and outdoor kitchen for Alfresco Dining . Also, most of the bedrooms have their own terrace with lovely Parisian table and chairs. Utility Room: Two utility rooms with: 2 washing machines (plus washing machine in Guest apt) Tumble dryer 2 freezers Numerous fridges Ironing press machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels included for everyone. Cleaning is scheduled in weekly (full maid sevice is available on request at an additional cost) Other: There are 2 dining rooms within the villa There is a guest toilet and pool toilet. Most of the bedrooms have terraces off of them with parisian table and chairs to sit and enjoy the stunning panoramic sea views.